Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could visit Australia next year
Prince Harry has announced his engagement to actress Meghan Markle.
Juliet Rieden, Editor of The Australian Women’s Weekly, tells 4BC’s Chris Smith that Australia could be one of the first places the newly married couple visit.
The details we know so far:
- Harry helped design the ring and included diamonds from his mother’s jewels
- Markle was a hit with the Queen and her “beloved corgis”
- They met on a blind date a year and a half ago
- The Prince says it was love at first sight
- Harry popped the question over a roast chicken dinner
- The wedding is set to be in May next year
Prince Harry and Markle are set to become the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and are rumoured to honeymoon in Africa or India.
Click PLAY to listen to the full interview.