- Carbon tax price hike
- Oddest Olympic events ever!
- The Heiner Affair
- Motel prostitute case paves way for sex workers
- Geoff Gallop: politics, society and self
- Carol's home-grown cold cure
- Prostitute wins right to work from motel
- Is the exclusive 'white picnic' fair?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Danny Kohut on Dr Carole Hungerford Hi Dr. Carol.I missed most of your segment with Grge carey last week where you spoke about the connection between copper and ... more
- Sarah on Haydn Sargent on 4BC's 80th Hayden was a person that had a huge impact on my life. I will never forget him or his wife, Norma. I wish his family all ... more
- bcaa benefits on PM Rudd defends tax reform A motivating community is just worth statement. I really think you'll must publish more regarding the subject, may well not ... more
- martin on Bankrupt Nick D'Arcy now on Euro ... Give me a break Australia. Toll poppy syndrome alive and well. The guys and girls that busted their guts to represent us, ... more
- Nigel Hall on Bankrupt Nick D'Arcy now on Euro ... Nick Darcy must pay his court penallty to Simon Cowley. Bankruptcy is the cowards way out!!!He should never have been ... more
- d. scott on Carol's home-grown cold cure How do i get Carol's home-grown cold cure more
- lyn Morrow on Carol's home-grown cold cure Wanting Dr Hungerfords flu remedy try to get it from this website but unsuccessful please email in return. Thanks Lyn more
- alex higgins on Fair Go for our veterans I agree with all you've said air vice marshal . keep at them . when i look at our MP.s and pensioners I cannot stop[ ... more
- ANTHONY SMITH on The Heiner Affair I may be wrong in interpreting what Carmody said but I think he has just let the genie out of the bottle. There have been ... more
- Marie on Prostitute wins right to work from motel A sex worker wants to set up shop in a Queensland motel, and there isnâ??t a thing the proprietor can do about it. The sex ... more
- Neil Boulton on Fair Go for our veterans Rather than arguing for your support in the Defence Force fight for fair indexation I will present one fact and let you ... more
- Mike Powell on Fair Go for our veterans Peter Criss seems to be a lone voice crying in the wilderness. The sad fact appears to be that the average Australian ... more
- andy on Motel prostitute case paves way for sex ... So Campbell Newman wants to take the livelyhood away from yet another Queenslander? He's getting pretty good at doing that. ... more
- ShazzR on Carol's home-grown cold cure FAntastic thanks for the alternative to drugs will be using this remedy instead. more
- John Blayney-Murphy on Fair Go for our veterans An utter disgrace by government after government. I have so far been assured by family members (nephews nieces etc) and ... more
- dazza on Fair Go for our veterans DFRDB was 5.5% of pre taxable income for the serviceman. If the serviceman did not complete 20+ years to receive a pension ... more
- margo Hooper on Carol's home-grown cold cure how do you get dr Hungerford flu tips more
- just me on Is the exclusive 'white picnic' fair? An evening of decorum and etiquette? Pretentious? Moi? more
- andy on Prostitute wins right to work from motel How is it the Australian Family Associations, or the hoteliers business what a paying customer does in the privacy of the ... more
- James W on Is the exclusive 'white picnic' fair? lil, your right, it is not the event that has displayed a high level of inconsistency. I will see you there. more
Greg Cary editorial: Gabe Watson's special treatment is still under the microscope, and Greg Cary shares his thoughts on the reasons behind the Australian's government's decision to ask for special requirements from Alabama before he is released for deportation. Listen now and comment.
Greg this whole issue of special treatment for this Man really angers me.
Here is Australia assuming the high moral ground - going on about how much it abhorrs the death penalty.
The Federal Police years ago turned the Bali Nine over to the Indonesian Police -knowing full well that they were signing these kids death warrant! Stupid young kids who decided to smuggle heroin out of Indonesia for a few thousand dollars.Not even hardened criminals!
Yet the Police knew they were in posession and were at the airport ready to board a plane back to Australia where all the police had to do was pick them up when the plane landed. Instead they effectively and knowingly sealed their death warrant!
I wonder if these kids had rich parents, would the Federal Police have decided to wait till they returned to Australia?
I hope the Police who decided to turn them over to the Indonesians instead sleep well at night knowing the outcome for these young people and their grieving families. What sickening hypocracy on Australias part.Jennifer Monday 15 November, 2010 - 2:01 PM
You are right Greg and I also share your belief Australia would in fact extradite Osama Bin Laden to the US, no matter what the consequences for him. After the deadly and horrific Bali bombings the Australian government supported the death penalty for the perpetrators and did not advocate for their lives.
Australia consistently puts the human rights of criminals above the human rights of innocent people and that is very, very disappointing and very unfair.
We feel for the Thomas family and their long running ordeal. They are doing Tina proud and wont allow her to be forgotten.
The Australian Constitution is ignored on a daily basis and people are denied the fundamental right to trial by jury and that is wrong, wrong, wrong! I believe a jury trial would have ended in a different result in this case.
I consider trial by jury as the only anchor ever yet imagined by man, by which a government can be held to the principles of its constitution --- Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Paine, 1789.Jennifer Nash Monday 15 November, 2010 - 12:41 PM
Greg you have hit the nail on the head, not only is the federal govt hellbent on accepting illegal immigrants for future votes but now has set a precedent. Every fugitive and illegal alien, not to mention drug runners and murders will now seek asylum in Australia . What a joke we have become...Brian Saturday 13 November, 2010 - 10:20 PM