- Carbon tax price hike
- Oddest Olympic events ever!
- The Heiner Affair
- Motel prostitute case paves way for sex workers
- Geoff Gallop: politics, society and self
- Carol's home-grown cold cure
- Prostitute wins right to work from motel
- Is the exclusive 'white picnic' fair?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Laraine Sheers on Dr Carole Hungerford on MS Hi Carole,I listen to you on 4BC and most of the time agree, but I missed this one on MS and just checked it out ... more
- Danny Kohut on Dr Carole Hungerford Hi Dr. Carol.I missed most of your segment with Grge carey last week where you spoke about the connection between copper and ... more
- Sarah on Haydn Sargent on 4BC's 80th Hayden was a person that had a huge impact on my life. I will never forget him or his wife, Norma. I wish his family all ... more
- bcaa benefits on PM Rudd defends tax reform A motivating community is just worth statement. I really think you'll must publish more regarding the subject, may well not ... more
- martin on Bankrupt Nick D'Arcy now on Euro ... Give me a break Australia. Toll poppy syndrome alive and well. The guys and girls that busted their guts to represent us, ... more
- Nigel Hall on Bankrupt Nick D'Arcy now on Euro ... Nick Darcy must pay his court penallty to Simon Cowley. Bankruptcy is the cowards way out!!!He should never have been ... more
- d. scott on Carol's home-grown cold cure How do i get Carol's home-grown cold cure more
- lyn Morrow on Carol's home-grown cold cure Wanting Dr Hungerfords flu remedy try to get it from this website but unsuccessful please email in return. Thanks Lyn more
- alex higgins on Fair Go for our veterans I agree with all you've said air vice marshal . keep at them . when i look at our MP.s and pensioners I cannot stop[ ... more
- ANTHONY SMITH on The Heiner Affair I may be wrong in interpreting what Carmody said but I think he has just let the genie out of the bottle. There have been ... more
- Marie on Prostitute wins right to work from motel A sex worker wants to set up shop in a Queensland motel, and there isnâ??t a thing the proprietor can do about it. The sex ... more
- Neil Boulton on Fair Go for our veterans Rather than arguing for your support in the Defence Force fight for fair indexation I will present one fact and let you ... more
- Mike Powell on Fair Go for our veterans Peter Criss seems to be a lone voice crying in the wilderness. The sad fact appears to be that the average Australian ... more
- andy on Motel prostitute case paves way for sex ... So Campbell Newman wants to take the livelyhood away from yet another Queenslander? He's getting pretty good at doing that. ... more
- ShazzR on Carol's home-grown cold cure FAntastic thanks for the alternative to drugs will be using this remedy instead. more
- John Blayney-Murphy on Fair Go for our veterans An utter disgrace by government after government. I have so far been assured by family members (nephews nieces etc) and ... more
- dazza on Fair Go for our veterans DFRDB was 5.5% of pre taxable income for the serviceman. If the serviceman did not complete 20+ years to receive a pension ... more
- margo Hooper on Carol's home-grown cold cure how do you get dr Hungerford flu tips more
- just me on Is the exclusive 'white picnic' fair? An evening of decorum and etiquette? Pretentious? Moi? more
- andy on Prostitute wins right to work from motel How is it the Australian Family Associations, or the hoteliers business what a paying customer does in the privacy of the ... more
Please Help Us!!!
FOLLOW-UP: What is the real legal issue the four girls are facing?
Deborah Awyzio is President of the Family Law Practitioners Association, speaks with Greg Cary about the Hague Convention, apparently it is not about the children, or even the mother, it is about Jurisdiction.
MONDAY: An impassioned plea from four girls who are being forced to go Italy to live with their father against their will. Their Great Grandmother Caryl and Grandmother Kate have called to speak with Greg Cary to beg for help.
PLAY: Grandmother Kate with Greg Cary
Children know wrong from right. Good from Bad.These sisters know what they want & need to be heard & listened too!So do many others out there. All children need to be respected. Children are not scared to speak in court we are scared of what they have to say! Family Law Court need to Listen in court & let children have their say thats all they have their voices.. Lets LISTENkat Tuesday 3 July, 2012 - 2:53 PM
The 4 Hidden Sisters Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-4-hidden-sisters/2682548499398622 sides to every story Friday 1 June, 2012 - 1:12 AM
Like many, I am a "victim" of the Family Court of Australia. Where a child lives is as contenscious an issue as who they live with. When one parent is made to stay in a place where they have no family support, it is devastating. All other issues aside, the bottom line is that no one parent should have control over where the other parent lives for what can be up to 18 yrs. It should be shared, one parent gets to spend an extended time frame in their country or state, and the other parent could join them if they wish. Thats equality and democratic. What currently happens now is a human rights issue.Jo Jacobus Tuesday 22 May, 2012 - 6:38 PM
Give the girls their own Legal Representative and let them have their day in court.
Let these girls have their say. They are not possessions, they are human beings with rights.
The Commonwealth is paying the fathers bill, so they can pay the girls too.
"Kids Without Voices"Julie Saturday 19 May, 2012 - 2:47 PM
The family law court is not held accountable nor is it scrutinized, as these holy than thou powerful judges have a protective blanket over them hiding an emotional cesspool seething with injustices they don't live in the real world.
They have too much power for one person over children's lives and their future and are responsible for more deaths, murders & suicides.
Its family breakdowns based on the criminal system because it treats ordinary people like criminals so out of desperation for the love of their children and safety are being forced to behave like criminals.
This sick family court system needs a big overhaul for the suffering children's sake!Lynne Kennedy Thursday 17 May, 2012 - 1:39 PM
Once more our legal system behaves shamefully. The children should have a say. I'm embarrassed this judge is Australian. Show some compassion.Garry Thursday 17 May, 2012 - 11:08 AM