- Carbon tax price hike
- Oddest Olympic events ever!
- The Heiner Affair
- Motel prostitute case paves way for sex workers
- Geoff Gallop: politics, society and self
- Carol's home-grown cold cure
- Prostitute wins right to work from motel
- Is the exclusive 'white picnic' fair?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Danny Kohut on Dr Carole Hungerford Hi Dr. Carol.I missed most of your segment with Grge carey last week where you spoke about the connection between copper and ... more
- Sarah on Haydn Sargent on 4BC's 80th Hayden was a person that had a huge impact on my life. I will never forget him or his wife, Norma. I wish his family all ... more
- bcaa benefits on PM Rudd defends tax reform A motivating community is just worth statement. I really think you'll must publish more regarding the subject, may well not ... more
- martin on Bankrupt Nick D'Arcy now on Euro ... Give me a break Australia. Toll poppy syndrome alive and well. The guys and girls that busted their guts to represent us, ... more
- Nigel Hall on Bankrupt Nick D'Arcy now on Euro ... Nick Darcy must pay his court penallty to Simon Cowley. Bankruptcy is the cowards way out!!!He should never have been ... more
- d. scott on Carol's home-grown cold cure How do i get Carol's home-grown cold cure more
- lyn Morrow on Carol's home-grown cold cure Wanting Dr Hungerfords flu remedy try to get it from this website but unsuccessful please email in return. Thanks Lyn more
- alex higgins on Fair Go for our veterans I agree with all you've said air vice marshal . keep at them . when i look at our MP.s and pensioners I cannot stop[ ... more
- ANTHONY SMITH on The Heiner Affair I may be wrong in interpreting what Carmody said but I think he has just let the genie out of the bottle. There have been ... more
- Marie on Prostitute wins right to work from motel A sex worker wants to set up shop in a Queensland motel, and there isnâ??t a thing the proprietor can do about it. The sex ... more
- Neil Boulton on Fair Go for our veterans Rather than arguing for your support in the Defence Force fight for fair indexation I will present one fact and let you ... more
- Mike Powell on Fair Go for our veterans Peter Criss seems to be a lone voice crying in the wilderness. The sad fact appears to be that the average Australian ... more
- andy on Motel prostitute case paves way for sex ... So Campbell Newman wants to take the livelyhood away from yet another Queenslander? He's getting pretty good at doing that. ... more
- ShazzR on Carol's home-grown cold cure FAntastic thanks for the alternative to drugs will be using this remedy instead. more
- John Blayney-Murphy on Fair Go for our veterans An utter disgrace by government after government. I have so far been assured by family members (nephews nieces etc) and ... more
- dazza on Fair Go for our veterans DFRDB was 5.5% of pre taxable income for the serviceman. If the serviceman did not complete 20+ years to receive a pension ... more
- margo Hooper on Carol's home-grown cold cure how do you get dr Hungerford flu tips more
- just me on Is the exclusive 'white picnic' fair? An evening of decorum and etiquette? Pretentious? Moi? more
- andy on Prostitute wins right to work from motel How is it the Australian Family Associations, or the hoteliers business what a paying customer does in the privacy of the ... more
- James W on Is the exclusive 'white picnic' fair? lil, your right, it is not the event that has displayed a high level of inconsistency. I will see you there. more
Haydn Sargent on 4BC's 80th
4BC Mornings: Greg Cary talks with 4BC yesteryear announcer Haydn Sargent, remembering the radio station’s proud history celebrating its 80’th birthday.
Sargent also talks about the origins of talkback radio in Queensland.
Listen and comment now.
Hayden was a person that had a huge impact on my life. I will never forget him or his wife, Norma. I wish his family all the best - thoughts are with you.Sarah Friday 15 February, 2013 - 7:35 PM
I will be in Brisbane June 25 for a few days . I was a Private Detective in Brisbane in the 70s ,I still am and Hayden and I knew one another VERY well. I would like to be able to talk to him while there if not catch up. My Book will be out as an EBook that week and it is about that period of Police Corruption and the Whisky Deaths and the REAL stories and how Hayden helped me.
my websiteJohn Wayne Ryan Thursday 7 June, 2012 - 1:40 PM
hAYDN SAVED MY LIFE FROM cORRUPT cOPS IN THE 70S. i WILL NEVER FORGET HIMJOHN Friday 3 February, 2012 - 3:09 PM
wish to contact Hayden, I knew his mum & dad who lived at Lakes Heights NSW. Her name was Jenny, My mum & dad were great friends of theirs.We went to the Church of Christ in Warrawong
Morayfield QldColin Simpson Sunday 25 September, 2011 - 1:28 PM
Just a question did Hayden Sargent drive a bus for a sunday school in wynnum. If so I would love to ask you a question. Please would love an answer to my qusetion Thankyou.Sharon Massey Tuesday 19 April, 2011 - 2:38 PM
I listened to Hyden for the early 70's but listening now he doesn't sound a bit like Hyden.
PS. Greg, your still my favourite. Norma KawakNorma Kawak Sunday 10 April, 2011 - 5:32 PM