- 4BC Breakfast Interviews
- 4BC Mornings Interviews
- 4BC Afternoons Interviews
- 4BC Drive Interviews
- 4BC Sports Today Interviews
- 4BC The Lounge Interviews
- 4BC Gardening Interviews
- 4BC Fresh on Sunday Interviews
- 4BC Your Home Interviews
- 4BC Outback and Bay Interviews
- 4BC Health and Wellbeing Interviews
- 4BC Good Relations Interviews
- 4BC Saturday Night Live Interviews
- 4BC Blog
What we're talking about
- kernel fudpucker on High-speed rail inches closer Ask him who really owns this railway project, SERCO SERCO !! Wake up all you brainwashed idiots to the massive corporation ... more
- James W on Asylum seekers moved to Brisbane Scott Morrison your man if you want to keep foreigners away from Australia, he was responsible for the 'where the bloody ... more
- Sue on Dangerous development I am a casual operator at this Depo. more
- James W on Bizarre postcode allocations Post codes are developed by postal services for postal services purposes. If some other industry wants to use them, then ... more
- Colene Mae on Bizarre postcode allocations Good idea, but I do hope that they do not get so complicated as they are in Canada, for instance the post code for my friend ... more
- Colene Mae on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly Stooping to personal abuse is so typical of the fanatical. more
- excusez moi ms bleu on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly Now now Colene or it is coalseam! Really darling,when you finally manage to get your pimms clear of the bean bag,you might ... more
- Eric the Great on Who's running Gold Coast Hospital? Actually Colene Mae the problem as described could be fixed in a month. Buy much needed supplies and hire more nurses.We ... more
- Colene Mae on Who's running Gold Coast Hospital? So typical, years and years of ALP mismanagement of tax payers funds and the Conservatives are supposed to fix it all up in ... more
- Colene Mae on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly The WHARF DISPUTE in 1996. for goodness sake.The Unions were strangling this country.You are like the French in Quebec who ... more
- Colene Mae on Stranded by Brisbane River A bus load of people to jam the system is not that far fetched. Jim Soorley used to send a bus to the university to take ... more
- Colene Mae on Asylum seekers moved to Brisbane SHOCK HORROR ~ The Coalition Government policies are working. Of course the usual suspects are spreading mis-information ... more
- Bob Lord on Orphanages in Cambodia A very worthy cause indeed. Visiting these orphanages makes you very aware how lucky we Aussies are. Help out if ... more
- Jennifer Nash on CMC under control Having the independent MPs Liz Cunningham or Peter Wellington chair the PCMC is undoubtedly in the publics best interest. ... more
- repeat behavior on CMC under control What we cannot investigate The Victorian Ombudsman is not able to investigate complaints about:Victoria ... more
- Eric the Great on CMC under control So the short bloke now has total control in Qld.Guess there's no hope of the Feds stepping in so we are in a spot of bother. ... more
- Martin on ATM skimming warning I found more useful tips here,maybe someone will apply them.Few days ago readed about ATM Malware - Plutous,I'm affraid to ... more
- FX on Monster typhoon hits Philippines yes. 4BC listener here. Was in this Yolanda typhoon and the 7.2 earthquake and the tornado's that struck in the last 30 days. more
- peek a booboo on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly FANCY NEWMAN COMPLAINING ABOUT DISGUISE. WAS HE IN DISGUISE WHEN HE AND 5 OTHERS IN CONCERT PLANNED THE WHARF DISPUTE IN ... more
- TRUTH TOLD on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly SO ARE THE 6 LIBERALS WHO STARTED THE WHARF DISPUTE WHEN THEY VISTED SYDNEY ASK THE STANTHORPE NP GOOSE WHAT HE DID... more
4BC Drive:Qantas will axe at least 1,000 jobs over the next year.The Managing Editor of airlineratings.com Geoff Thomas tells Gary Hardgrave this may well be a sign of even tougher measures being taken by the airline.
4BC Drive:The Australian Greens have called on Prime Minister Tony Abbott to ban Coles and Woolworths from opening any new supermarkets. Senator Peter Whish-Wilson tells Gary Hardgrave what's behind this campaign against the big two.
4BC Drive: A shake-up of Queensland council elections is looming after a series of embarrassing bloopers at last year's polls such as voters being given hand-written scraps of paper to vote on at one Brisbane polling booth when ballot papers ran out.
Local Government Minister David Crisafulli joins Gary Hardgrave to share his plans on what needs to be changed.
4BC Drive: Do you find Christmas is one of the most stressful times of the year? It may be time for a reality check.
Psychologist and QUT Rehabilitation and Wellness manager Dr Leith Henry, says it's easy to fall prey to the same less-than-perfect holiday behaviour patterns year after year. She shares her tips for making Christmas easier with Gary Hardgrave.
4BC Drive: A prominent legal team will represent bikies in a High Court challenge against Queensland's anti-gang laws.
The challenge, to be lodged within weeks, will argue the laws go against protections enshrined in Australia's constitution and defy separation of powers.
Zeke Bentley of Brisbane-based Irish Bentley Lawyers will spearhead the United Motorcycle Council of Queensland's challenge against the laws and he joins Gary Hardgrave.