- 4BC Breakfast Interviews
- 4BC Mornings Interviews
- 4BC Afternoons Interviews
- 4BC Drive Interviews
- 4BC Sports Today Interviews
- 4BC Breakfast Weekends Blog
- 4BC Fresh on Sunday Interviews
- 4BC Your Home Interviews
- 4BC Health & Wellbeing Interviews
- 4BC Saturday Night Live Interviews
- 4BC Blog
What we're talking about
- james stuart on Electrical bike Two young guys run this with little customer service in mind and not very good product knowledge about the parts of the ... more
- toronto limo services cheap on The power of social media It's awesome inn support of me too hafe a site, which iis valuable for my know-how.thanks admin more
- Karen on A stroke of genius This is not the first one in Australia. Cocktails and Canvas opened a year ago in Melbourne. We went there last year when ... more
- Cathy on Gold Coast cruise terminal As the actual screaming banshee mentioned in this interview can I just say that the me disrupting your press release has ... more
- Jack2967 on 2014 Psychic predictions Always makes me laugh this!These are just predictions based on news and current events. What's worse is that people ... more
- Fred GC on Gold Coast cruise terminal This man does not represent surf business or the surfing community - he's a front and a sham, put in place by the local city ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on The milk price war continues YouTube, Farmageddon - The truth about the food and dairy industry. This doco has already been disabled in the USA. more
- rob goodchild on The milk price war continues mr fudpucker ...SUGAR is the number one cause of heart disease in my book and farmers would agree .. dont call us sheeple I ... more
- rob goodchild on The milk price war continues Just a Hi to the 4BC team for 2014.. I am really looking forward to hearing all the goss..cheers and keep up the good work. ... more
- kernel fudpucker on The milk price war continues Well don't really care about milk as it is the number one cause of heart disease! FACT SHEEPLE more
- Dave Witham on New technology for the gateway Awesome,now we will be able to read that it's going to take over an hour and and half to take a trip that should be 25 ... more
- Andrew Lees on Electrical bike I live in W.A. and am almost 64 years old. Not as mobile as I used to be and cant drive a car anymore.I bought a Folding ... more
- Bob Lord on Strike first, ask questions later? Let me think.Is it OK for three uniformed and heavily armed citizens to take another citizen into an alleyway and push and ... more
- Bob Lord on A study into 'Bogans' Hey mick the dick..I'm a proud bogan although I don't usually vote for Labor nor spend much time at Centerlink.My one and ... more
- James W on A study into 'Bogans' Quick as ever mick, it only took you 13 days to think that up. more
- shane buck on Strike first, ask questions later? the more the Union & the Minister try to excuse this, it only decreases any respect for the descent coppers, & there are ... more
- donna on Strike first, ask questions later? Fair chance..... makes me think of the recent Anti Association laws.... where is the fair chance in that?You don't even ... more
- mick on A study into 'Bogans' Put a couple of names to it Richard to demonstrate the point, James W and Bob Lard they both fit perfectly into your ... more
- Craig on The shock of unemployment Corporations are stealing billions in tax breaks, while the confused, screwed citizens turn on each other. International ... more
- Craig on What are our schools doing wrong? The one who controls the education system, controls perception.Education is what you learn after you leave school. more
4BC Breakfast: Brisbane band Sheppard have just gone number 1 on the ARIA singles chart with their new single Geronimo, knocking Pharrell William’s ‘Happy’ from the top spot.
The band has just returned to Brisbane after supporting Michael Franti on his national tour so we thought it would be a perfect opportunity to get band members George Sheppard, Amy Sheppard and Emma Sheppard in studio.
Watch the official video for 'Geronimo'
Sheppard's single 'Geronimo', is available for purchase and download via itunes
4BC Breakfast: The news that Schapelle Corby could walk free from a Bali jail within a week has sparked a bidding frenzy between Australian TV networks to buy her story, with some speculating that the drug smuggler could net $3 million. But do these TV networks enough bang for their buck when they outlay these large amounts of money for tell-all interviews? TV historian Andrew Mercado joins Ian and Loretta to discuss.
4BC Breakfast: Steroids are an ever increasing issue amongst young people but what effect are they having on their bodies? Mark Brown Executive Officer Sports Medicine Australia in Queensland and joins kim to discuss the use of steroids.
4BC Breakfast: When is too young for a child to be left alone at home? According to the Queensland Government its 12.
Guy Gibbons is from Brisbane based Law firm Bennett Carroll and joins Kim to talk about the relatively new law and Kim also checks in with Parenting expert Shona Bass and Director of the Early Life Foundation about what age is safe to leave your child.
4BC Breakfast: What was your last investment? The stock market? a house? how about a watch... Figures from overseas showed that the humble watch could pocket you a sizable profit. Ronnie Vactul runs Brisbane Vintage Watches and joins Kim to talk about the vintage watch?