- 4BC Breakfast Interviews Blog
- 4BC Mornings Interviews Blog
- 4BC Afternoons Interviews Blog
- 4BC Drive Interviews Blog
- 4BC Sports Today Interviews Blog
- 4BC The Lounge Interview Blog
- 4BC Weekends Interview Blog
- Gabrielle's Brisbane Blog
- 4BC Fresh on Sunday Blog
- 4BC Blog
What we're talking about
- David Schofield on Premier: 'prohibition is not the answer' Why can't we do to Alcohol what we did to cigarettes? plain packaging and restrictive taxing. more
- Kernel Fudpucker on Can you record a conversation? @Nuts. Its a future FEMA camp, for those that refuse the New world Order system and the RFID chip. more
- Bob Lord on Lead contamination confirmed err Thanks RichardYou may have missed this bit "Prof Taylor's study looked at samples of soil, dust and air taken in and ... more
- Richard on Lead contamination confirmed Bob, this happened under Gillards watch with a carbon tax imposed, that was supposed to alledgedly stop the big polluters.So ... more
- Bob Lord on Is Big Brother watching you? CraigFeel free to join Mr Lloyd Raymond Pxxx in his bunker. Australia needs men like you to save us from them. They will ... more
- Bob Lord on Lead contamination confirmed So is this an example of what will happen when green and red tape is abolished under the poo sandwich. Businesses cutting ... more
- Harry on Gillard questioned on partner's ... Well said mickFancy having a Prime Minister who correctly describes Mr Abbott as a man in a blue tie. A sexist, divisive ... more
- Richard on Gillard questioned on partner's ... Why would you bother asking Gillard any leading questions?Just stick to the script that she provides you with. more
- kernek fudpucker on Is Big Brother watching you? The BLOODY CIA killed Kennedy FACT!! more
- Judgement Day on Gillard questioned on partner's ... Judgement day has finally come madam Gillard. You will reap the whirlwind and experience a humiliating permanent removal ... more
- Craig on Is Big Brother watching you? @ Big Bad BOB,that's right Bob degenerate anyone who insults your precious brand of Fascism, socialism or whatever it is you ... more
- 2nd tier illegal court of injustice on Parole date problems Hell no,I don't want to "date" a tattoed,overweight,lacking a tan ex cop, who has been sent to gaol for assault..Wait a ... more
- mick on Gillard questioned on partner's ... I am not agreeing with Satler but what about the verbal abuse Gillard and the other labor women have lumped on Abbott and ... more
- Craig on Is Big Brother watching you? As long as Australia stays a sovereign nation and not part of any "World Order" then what is your plan "Do or Die." more
- Craig on Is Big Brother watching you? Whoever you are I take my hat of to you. more
- Nuts on Can you record a conversation? What is the detention centre at Robina rail precinct for, high grade security, razor wire designed to keep people in, ... more
- candy crush saga cheats on Gillard questioned on partner's ... I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Gillard questioned on partner's ... What ever! Get on and run this BLOODY country GILLARD. You have just had a pay rise, and time is running out more
- James W on Gillard questioned on partner's ... To my of thinking, Sattler is just one of many of 'News Talk Networks' employees who have very little to offer when it comes ... more
- Debatable on Gillard questioned on partner's ... I applaud the endeavours of Fairfax media to maintain a higher standard of media integrity and dignity than its competitors. ... more
4BC Mornings: Queensland Premier Campbell Newman joins Greg Cary on 4BC Mornings with his plan to reduce Queensland homes' electricity costs.
4BC Mornings: Queensland Premier Campbell Newman comments on Clive Palmer and the Palmer United Party with Greg Cary on 4BC Mornings.
4BC Mornings: Premier Campbell Newman is rejecting a push from academics, to raise the legal drinking age from 18 to 21.
A national forum on the issue is being held today, with Brisbane trauma doctor Anthony Lynham arguing scientific research shows the brain is still developing at the age of 18.
Premier Newman concedes while we do have a problem with celebrating the drinking culture, prohibition is not the answer.
4BC Mornings: Queensland Premier Campbell Newman joined Greg Cary and comments on the Federal Education Minister Peter Garrett.
4BC Mornings: After discussing the Nigella Lawson "choking" picture that made worldwide news over the the weekend, Greg received a huge response from listeners dealing with domestic violence in their personal lives.
Professor Heather Douglas from the University of Queensland Law School is one of the country's leading experts in domestic abuse and joins Greg Cary to discuss how dangerous it can be for victims to leave a violent relationship. Professor Douglas says a high percentage of women who leave dangerous relationships are often killed shortly after and have very few people outside of the relationship to turn to, as a result of isolation and manipulative control.
The question of intervening when you witness domestic violence in public is also raised, after the Chief Executive of domestic abuse charity Women's Aid Polly Neate stated that third parties should never seek to intervene if they happen to witness a violent incident between a couple for fear of prompting further violence. Professor Douglas agrees to some extent with this perspective but says it depends on individual circumstances.
Listen in to this fascinating conversation.