- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
- kerry jacques on Boland back for Brisbane I likewise , loved Saturday Mornings with Warren , just the variety of his programme was excellent , come on 4bc , move it ... more
Your "Ruddy" future
4BC Drive: It's day one of Prime Minister Julia Gillard's Christmas holidays and Kevin Rudd has taken to national television to announce the winner of his campaign t-shirt competition.
Shane Marchewka from Melbourne came up with the winning entry, "It's Our Ruddy Future- It Just Makes Ruddy Sense" which has sparked renewed speculation that Rudd is after his old job.
Marchewka joins Gary Hardgrave to look back at the moment he got the call from Kevin Rudd, telling him he'd won.
Make something up, Bob. MAKE SOMETHING UP. That is what you have suggested I do.
I thought that was the domain of the rusted on ALP devotees.BELLA Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 5:49 AM
Rich, the 'woulbe' one has a set of beauties.roger Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:25 PM
@Cry, Anna Bligh suffered such a resounding defeat because she could not hear the peoples anguish.
Same thing on a federal level.
Julia also prefers the ramblings of her own caucus over the cries of the voting masses.
Julia seeks her news from union run publications.
It is the "emperors new clothes" syndrome.
It will be totally her fault on election day as she watches in horror as her "Rome" burns.
Just hope they put ears on the next bunch of puppets.Rich Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 2:54 PM
No idea - make something up for yourself that suits your beliefs.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 1:19 PM
Reform & Progress, Reform & Progress the ALP Mantra. Actually just Socialist Speak for Central Government Control.
Change for change sake, remember the human windmill saying, do not worry when we get into government we are just going to change everything.BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:33 PM
kernel fudpucker ~ Kevin Rudd is a freemason, Yes but I have it on good authority only a 3rd degree. A communist, Yes! A narcissistic power hungry megalomaniac, Yes, Yes. Yes.BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:04 PM