- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Your "Ruddy" future
4BC Drive: It's day one of Prime Minister Julia Gillard's Christmas holidays and Kevin Rudd has taken to national television to announce the winner of his campaign t-shirt competition.
Shane Marchewka from Melbourne came up with the winning entry, "It's Our Ruddy Future- It Just Makes Ruddy Sense" which has sparked renewed speculation that Rudd is after his old job.
Marchewka joins Gary Hardgrave to look back at the moment he got the call from Kevin Rudd, telling him he'd won.
Make something up, Bob. MAKE SOMETHING UP. That is what you have suggested I do.
I thought that was the domain of the rusted on ALP devotees.BELLA Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 5:49 AM
Rich, the 'woulbe' one has a set of beauties.roger Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:25 PM
@Cry, Anna Bligh suffered such a resounding defeat because she could not hear the peoples anguish.
Same thing on a federal level.
Julia also prefers the ramblings of her own caucus over the cries of the voting masses.
Julia seeks her news from union run publications.
It is the "emperors new clothes" syndrome.
It will be totally her fault on election day as she watches in horror as her "Rome" burns.
Just hope they put ears on the next bunch of puppets.Rich Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 2:54 PM
No idea - make something up for yourself that suits your beliefs.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 1:19 PM
Reform & Progress, Reform & Progress the ALP Mantra. Actually just Socialist Speak for Central Government Control.
Change for change sake, remember the human windmill saying, do not worry when we get into government we are just going to change everything.BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:33 PM
kernel fudpucker ~ Kevin Rudd is a freemason, Yes but I have it on good authority only a 3rd degree. A communist, Yes! A narcissistic power hungry megalomaniac, Yes, Yes. Yes.BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:04 PM