- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- Tiger and trainer survive
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
Yet another new political party
4BC Summer Mornings: Maverick Gold Coast MP Alex Douglas is setting up a new political party and wants to poach dissatisfied members of the LNP and Labor.
Alex Douglas talks to John Scott about his decision to form a new State Political Party and responds to criticism that he should give up his seat as he is no longer a member of the LNP.
Mick, I agree, if they step aside a bi-election should be called. Also Bob Lord get back in your box, as you have pointed out in the past, Gillard was democratically elected under our constitution, even though she cobbled together a minority government while having fewer seats than the conservatives, and that we are only upset because we did not like the result. Same goes with Cambell Newman; he was overwhelmingly democratically elected and has the right to see out his term. So stop calling for an election you hypocrite.CRY FREEDOM Friday 4 January, 2013 - 9:09 AM
Hey Bob how about you sit back and figure out how you voted several times knowing full well the miscariage justice to a minor who was pack raped under the control of the people you vote for so many times that is labor for you.mick Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 6:57 PM
A law should be passed where candidates at election time present themselves as a member of a political party then resign from that party after election as being deceptive and misleading the electorate or just plain electorate fraud at its worst. They should face a byelection to retain thier seat and to remain in parliment. This would eliminate a lot of election fraud.mick Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 6:51 PM
This is fantastic. The right wing looneys are fragmenting, devouring each other and self immolating.
How many will lose the plot this year because CanLie has no idea how to manage people. Cripes imagine the little bloke trying to manage a minority government like Ms Gillard. No hope.Bob Lord Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 2:07 PM
Someone voted these yokels in. Stand up and reveal yourselves! You are accountable for these amateurs continuously trying to take us back 50 years.
Election Now!Bob Lord Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 2:03 PM
OLD National Party SOUR GRAPES at not being able to completely take over the whole Government.
The Premier is simply exercising the right of the elected members to act independently of the Political Party GREY-SUITS and back room faceless power brokers, which are mostly OLD Nationals.
If watched for what it was the Nationals did not, in their minds, amalgamate. The Nationals were in the reality of their own minds staging a take-over.
This is evident in the way a lot of long standing Liberal Party members have been treated by what is now the LNP (mostly OLD Nationals) hierarchy.Amy Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 6:18 AM