- Daniel Morcombe murder: Appeal
- Police shootings
- Palmer walks out on interview - again
- Man backstrokes in puddle
- Major storm and flash flooding
- Pauline Hanson to stand at next state election
- QANTAS Retro fit
- G20 Brisbane Blog
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
Yet another new political party
4BC Summer Mornings: Maverick Gold Coast MP Alex Douglas is setting up a new political party and wants to poach dissatisfied members of the LNP and Labor.
Alex Douglas talks to John Scott about his decision to form a new State Political Party and responds to criticism that he should give up his seat as he is no longer a member of the LNP.
Mick, I agree, if they step aside a bi-election should be called. Also Bob Lord get back in your box, as you have pointed out in the past, Gillard was democratically elected under our constitution, even though she cobbled together a minority government while having fewer seats than the conservatives, and that we are only upset because we did not like the result. Same goes with Cambell Newman; he was overwhelmingly democratically elected and has the right to see out his term. So stop calling for an election you hypocrite.CRY FREEDOM Friday 4 January, 2013 - 9:09 AM
Hey Bob how about you sit back and figure out how you voted several times knowing full well the miscariage justice to a minor who was pack raped under the control of the people you vote for so many times that is labor for you.mick Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 6:57 PM
A law should be passed where candidates at election time present themselves as a member of a political party then resign from that party after election as being deceptive and misleading the electorate or just plain electorate fraud at its worst. They should face a byelection to retain thier seat and to remain in parliment. This would eliminate a lot of election fraud.mick Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 6:51 PM
This is fantastic. The right wing looneys are fragmenting, devouring each other and self immolating.
How many will lose the plot this year because CanLie has no idea how to manage people. Cripes imagine the little bloke trying to manage a minority government like Ms Gillard. No hope.Bob Lord Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 2:07 PM
Someone voted these yokels in. Stand up and reveal yourselves! You are accountable for these amateurs continuously trying to take us back 50 years.
Election Now!Bob Lord Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 2:03 PM
OLD National Party SOUR GRAPES at not being able to completely take over the whole Government.
The Premier is simply exercising the right of the elected members to act independently of the Political Party GREY-SUITS and back room faceless power brokers, which are mostly OLD Nationals.
If watched for what it was the Nationals did not, in their minds, amalgamate. The Nationals were in the reality of their own minds staging a take-over.
This is evident in the way a lot of long standing Liberal Party members have been treated by what is now the LNP (mostly OLD Nationals) hierarchy.Amy Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 6:18 AM