- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Yet another new political party
4BC Summer Mornings: Maverick Gold Coast MP Alex Douglas is setting up a new political party and wants to poach dissatisfied members of the LNP and Labor.
Alex Douglas talks to John Scott about his decision to form a new State Political Party and responds to criticism that he should give up his seat as he is no longer a member of the LNP.
Mick, I agree, if they step aside a bi-election should be called. Also Bob Lord get back in your box, as you have pointed out in the past, Gillard was democratically elected under our constitution, even though she cobbled together a minority government while having fewer seats than the conservatives, and that we are only upset because we did not like the result. Same goes with Cambell Newman; he was overwhelmingly democratically elected and has the right to see out his term. So stop calling for an election you hypocrite.CRY FREEDOM Friday 4 January, 2013 - 9:09 AM
Hey Bob how about you sit back and figure out how you voted several times knowing full well the miscariage justice to a minor who was pack raped under the control of the people you vote for so many times that is labor for you.mick Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 6:57 PM
A law should be passed where candidates at election time present themselves as a member of a political party then resign from that party after election as being deceptive and misleading the electorate or just plain electorate fraud at its worst. They should face a byelection to retain thier seat and to remain in parliment. This would eliminate a lot of election fraud.mick Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 6:51 PM
This is fantastic. The right wing looneys are fragmenting, devouring each other and self immolating.
How many will lose the plot this year because CanLie has no idea how to manage people. Cripes imagine the little bloke trying to manage a minority government like Ms Gillard. No hope.Bob Lord Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 2:07 PM
Someone voted these yokels in. Stand up and reveal yourselves! You are accountable for these amateurs continuously trying to take us back 50 years.
Election Now!Bob Lord Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 2:03 PM
OLD National Party SOUR GRAPES at not being able to completely take over the whole Government.
The Premier is simply exercising the right of the elected members to act independently of the Political Party GREY-SUITS and back room faceless power brokers, which are mostly OLD Nationals.
If watched for what it was the Nationals did not, in their minds, amalgamate. The Nationals were in the reality of their own minds staging a take-over.
This is evident in the way a lot of long standing Liberal Party members have been treated by what is now the LNP (mostly OLD Nationals) hierarchy.Amy Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 6:18 AM