- Doug Murray passes
- Brisbane greets Tiger
- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Suzanne Myers on Boland back for Brisbane Is there going to be a Lions supporters breakfast next weekat springwood more
- Richad Read on Boland back for Brisbane Warren did major Games commentary work for me in the 1990s so I am well aware of his professionalism. I was stunned when I ... more
- Mike Gordon on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thank you 4BC for bringing the CCT back. I for one did write to 4BC management when the decision to take the CCT program ... more
- Carly Melville on DrinkWise with Susie O'Neill Professional practise review;The campaign assumes that this demographic have the knowledge and ability to judge their ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota has only decided very recently, to stop manufacturing in Australia, post our Govts decision not to continue ... more
- Margaret on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Yes Yes Thank you.Will be Magic To be able to hear The N R L call HERE ON 4 BC, again. This Radio station has won me Over ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, I am not attempting to advise, simply to inform. The order of events you are suggesting is "out of whack". The ... more
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
Virgin set to leave Brisbane
4BC Breakfast: Virgin Australia is reportedly threatening to pull out of Brisbane, due to an apparent lack of support from the state government. Assistant to the Minister for Public Transport Steve Minnikin joins Peter and Mary from 4BC Breakfast.
Roger, the governments of the day watched Ansett get bought up, sold raped and pillaged by Air New Zealand. They did not lift a finger to help Australian fledging airlines like Compass 1 and 2, Impulse etc fill the void. But Peter Beattie gave tax cuts to lure Virgin to Queensland. This is the party for the people, the strugglers, the down trodden, gave tax cuts to an international rich man. The hypocrisy is that anytime the conservative looked like giving the business sector a tax break, the ALP are all over them saying they are just helping the top elite. If they where really the party for the people, they would have supported fledging Australian airlines and achieved the same low airfare result. If Virgin goes, good riddens. Also I find it ironic that with all the child molesters charged and sentenced within the ALP, they support an airline with the name of Virgin. Shows where there mind set is.Amy Monday 17 December, 2012 - 10:01 PM
Cry, how much do you think you would be paying for a ticket on your 'Australian Icon' if Virgin wasn't around for competition....ah the good old days when only the well heeled could afford to fly.roger Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:17 AM
Roger, I never flew Peter Beatties Virgin tax break foreign airline, I have always been patriotic and either flew Ansett, Compass 1 and 2 when they existed and now Qantas. Thank goodness that Newman is supporting an Australian icon.CRY FREEDOM Monday 17 December, 2012 - 2:02 AM
They are threatening to pull out does not mean they have. I do not remember Virgin complaining two years ago I wonder if the Bligh government supported Virgin any more this government.mick Friday 14 December, 2012 - 3:31 PM
Don't airports come under federal juristiction Bob?
Virgin are using Bullying tactics and Can Can is staying resillient.
Unlike that economic prostitute and vandal that was in George St last year.
Remember that the state needs rebuilding after being torched by BlighRich Friday 14 December, 2012 - 2:52 PM
I bet Mick,Dick,Cry,gayle and co. never fly Virgin again... boy, that Cando sure can, can't he!roger Friday 14 December, 2012 - 2:25 PM