- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
Virgin set to leave Brisbane
4BC Breakfast: Virgin Australia is reportedly threatening to pull out of Brisbane, due to an apparent lack of support from the state government. Assistant to the Minister for Public Transport Steve Minnikin joins Peter and Mary from 4BC Breakfast.
Roger, the governments of the day watched Ansett get bought up, sold raped and pillaged by Air New Zealand. They did not lift a finger to help Australian fledging airlines like Compass 1 and 2, Impulse etc fill the void. But Peter Beattie gave tax cuts to lure Virgin to Queensland. This is the party for the people, the strugglers, the down trodden, gave tax cuts to an international rich man. The hypocrisy is that anytime the conservative looked like giving the business sector a tax break, the ALP are all over them saying they are just helping the top elite. If they where really the party for the people, they would have supported fledging Australian airlines and achieved the same low airfare result. If Virgin goes, good riddens. Also I find it ironic that with all the child molesters charged and sentenced within the ALP, they support an airline with the name of Virgin. Shows where there mind set is.Amy Monday 17 December, 2012 - 10:01 PM
Cry, how much do you think you would be paying for a ticket on your 'Australian Icon' if Virgin wasn't around for competition....ah the good old days when only the well heeled could afford to fly.roger Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:17 AM
Roger, I never flew Peter Beatties Virgin tax break foreign airline, I have always been patriotic and either flew Ansett, Compass 1 and 2 when they existed and now Qantas. Thank goodness that Newman is supporting an Australian icon.CRY FREEDOM Monday 17 December, 2012 - 2:02 AM
They are threatening to pull out does not mean they have. I do not remember Virgin complaining two years ago I wonder if the Bligh government supported Virgin any more this government.mick Friday 14 December, 2012 - 3:31 PM
Don't airports come under federal juristiction Bob?
Virgin are using Bullying tactics and Can Can is staying resillient.
Unlike that economic prostitute and vandal that was in George St last year.
Remember that the state needs rebuilding after being torched by BlighRich Friday 14 December, 2012 - 2:52 PM
I bet Mick,Dick,Cry,gayle and co. never fly Virgin again... boy, that Cando sure can, can't he!roger Friday 14 December, 2012 - 2:25 PM