- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- Tiger and trainer survive
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Mazzab on Mary Collier Press Release 4bc - oh dear of dear!! Where will the deluge of on-air personalities departing 4BC stop? An avid talkback 4BC listener for ... more
- Rob on Mary Collier Press Release Very Sad. Mary you were fantastic. The show hasn't been the same since Peter Dick left and I could hear it in Mary's voice ... more
- Marea Gray on Mary Collier Press Release Not a huge fan of Mary's but wish her well in her new adventures..I like Ian, he is good.. but Moyd and Loretta are by far ... more
UN wants internet kill switch
4BC Drive: A little known United Nations body has asked for the kill switch to the internet, leaving cyberspace subject to political control and constant monitoring.
Simon Breheny from the Institute of Public Affairs hopes the Government will not agree to the proposal.
Between the UN and Australian gov (proposed anti discrimination amendmant bill)we're back on "The Road to Serfdom" I would like the world
to LOL when the Aussie Nat. Anthem is sung (2nd line..."for we are young and free") what a joke!anne Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 11:06 AM
I couldn't agree more with Mick. He certainly has gotten it right - although most people would remain ignorant about the U.N. It is clearly a "toothless tiger" and has been for years. It never comes "to the rescue" until too late in any third world issues etc., Incidently, how can CO2 "poison" the atmosphere - it's absolutely necessary for the earth's plants!Rick Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 6:26 PM
The UN did nothing when Israeli government terrorists murdered most of the commanders of the British Peace Corps. So it is obvious the protection of England is not high on their list of priorities. The UN had offices in the twin towers complex. They were and are the most powerful agency in the world yet they couldnt defend against an insignificant terror group with nearly zero intelligence capabilities. And not even one of them was in their offices on the day. It appears that America is not high on their list of priorities. The UN was in East Timor when Australia was being flooded with refugee boats. It appears that Australia is not high on their list of priorities. They did nothing when we fired depleted Uranium shells into civilian populations in Iraq. But we know they have no interest in Arabs Muslims Asians or Africans. They allow HAARP. I could fill a phone book sized pad with similar examples that are public record. So what is the real priority of the UN and who are they really protecting. Is it mealy the enforcement arm of the IMF. The precursor to the internet was a US military invention. The current internet is primarily controlled by and much of the data is based in the US. Perhaps thats why it is putrid with advertising porn crime and misdirection. So if the US has the control over the UN we are expected to believe then why the need for the UN over internet. That should tell you everything. The UN want to take the internet in a completely new direction. 100pc advertising porn crime misdirection and brainwashing but 0pc free speech. Thats one more step for the UN and one giant leap BACKWARDS for mankind.United Nations Dividing the World Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:16 PM
I take it that you know very little about Assange, Barry.
He has done nothing wrong!
Before burning him at the stake , could you please let me know what laws he has broke in regards to electronic media.Rich Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:15 PM
We should hand Assange to the Yanks. I hope the britts do. He is No messiah just a bloody hacker. Though your quote is very correct, you can't kill the internet without killing everything.Barry Mackenzie Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:27 PM
I will quote Julian assange on this issue.
"Code is the law"[color/]
The code is the law by which we must all follow.
Without code , there is no internet.
The owner of the code owns all the traffic that uses it as a vehicle.
Governments are merel global stage where anarchists rule.Rich Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 11:45 AM