- Legionnaires' past case: link
- Taliban peace talks
- Airport makes Virgin agreement
- Meagher killer gets life
- Socceroos through to finals
- Holden strives to slash
- Whistle blower loses job
- Beattie calls on Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Another Tony Abbott Carbon Tax lie has come to the fore with China starting to institute Carbon trading schemes. Tony once ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke RichardI'm certainly aware that Tony is a precious little poo and not up to the harsh world of politics. more
- Richard on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob, if you want to help improve the ALP's chances of winning at least one seat, it would do you and the PM well to stop ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee I wonder if September will bring in the New World Order and the Satanic global leader, The Antichrist! more
- Bob Lord on Meagher killer gets life Sometimes I don't get it. The Judge says "I have no choice but to sentence you ....."I'd be saying "It gives myself and the ... more
- Bob Lord on Holden strives to slash This is just responsible standard business practice. A company going through tough times works through the issues that ... more
- Richard on Holden strives to slash Australias Toxic FutureThe gap needs to be reduced between what it costs to build and import a car and what it costs to ... more
- Commerce American Style on Holden strives to slash First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke DEEP UNEASE IN COALITION RANKSWhile they all look calm on the outside as they seemingly ride a blessed wave of media support ... more
- James W on NSW Rugby League scandal karma, I think the less thinking you do, the better. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, it good to see that you have source nutter web sites to gather your information. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, if it is true what the flying pigs have to say that the polls show that Abbott is most deeply unpopular Opposition ... more
- bazza on Beattie calls on Hawke The liberal party announce today for the good of public health. that when they win the election they will lock up all ... more
- Mike Young on NSW Rugby League scandal Does anyone know what is happening re the Ben Teo allegations/case? Seems to have gone awfully quiet. Brisbane police seem ... more
- Bob Lord on Rudd mistaken for PM Oh what a pity I'm busy today. This has been a scream. First Peter B - "make him stop, make him stop" Then Gayle in her ... more
- Bob Lord on NSW Rugby League scandal James WLOL - you're right.QPS have really dropped the ball with the Burgess arrest. Focus, lads, focus. more
- Peter B on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, will you please refrain from continually kissing Labor Butt and just admit they are LOST, will be and are for a ... more
- Peter B on NSW Rugby League scandal Bob Lord, posting as other Imbeciles still and stuttering as well, get back on your meds sport and by the way your point of ... more
- Gayle on 'Menu never left the kitchen' Far from miffed Harry just disgusted that you feel it is appropriate to giggle at any woman being denigrated, sure your wife ... more
- Peter B on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Hawke was one of the Best PM's Australia has had as for the rest of that crew in the photo Absolute Clowns. The Labor ... more
UN wants internet kill switch
4BC Drive: A little known United Nations body has asked for the kill switch to the internet, leaving cyberspace subject to political control and constant monitoring.
Simon Breheny from the Institute of Public Affairs hopes the Government will not agree to the proposal.
Between the UN and Australian gov (proposed anti discrimination amendmant bill)we're back on "The Road to Serfdom" I would like the world
to LOL when the Aussie Nat. Anthem is sung (2nd line..."for we are young and free") what a joke!anne Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 11:06 AM
I couldn't agree more with Mick. He certainly has gotten it right - although most people would remain ignorant about the U.N. It is clearly a "toothless tiger" and has been for years. It never comes "to the rescue" until too late in any third world issues etc., Incidently, how can CO2 "poison" the atmosphere - it's absolutely necessary for the earth's plants!Rick Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 6:26 PM
The UN did nothing when Israeli government terrorists murdered most of the commanders of the British Peace Corps. So it is obvious the protection of England is not high on their list of priorities. The UN had offices in the twin towers complex. They were and are the most powerful agency in the world yet they couldnt defend against an insignificant terror group with nearly zero intelligence capabilities. And not even one of them was in their offices on the day. It appears that America is not high on their list of priorities. The UN was in East Timor when Australia was being flooded with refugee boats. It appears that Australia is not high on their list of priorities. They did nothing when we fired depleted Uranium shells into civilian populations in Iraq. But we know they have no interest in Arabs Muslims Asians or Africans. They allow HAARP. I could fill a phone book sized pad with similar examples that are public record. So what is the real priority of the UN and who are they really protecting. Is it mealy the enforcement arm of the IMF. The precursor to the internet was a US military invention. The current internet is primarily controlled by and much of the data is based in the US. Perhaps thats why it is putrid with advertising porn crime and misdirection. So if the US has the control over the UN we are expected to believe then why the need for the UN over internet. That should tell you everything. The UN want to take the internet in a completely new direction. 100pc advertising porn crime misdirection and brainwashing but 0pc free speech. Thats one more step for the UN and one giant leap BACKWARDS for mankind.United Nations Dividing the World Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:16 PM
I take it that you know very little about Assange, Barry.
He has done nothing wrong!
Before burning him at the stake , could you please let me know what laws he has broke in regards to electronic media.Rich Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:15 PM
We should hand Assange to the Yanks. I hope the britts do. He is No messiah just a bloody hacker. Though your quote is very correct, you can't kill the internet without killing everything.Barry Mackenzie Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:27 PM
I will quote Julian assange on this issue.
"Code is the law"[color/]
The code is the law by which we must all follow.
Without code , there is no internet.
The owner of the code owns all the traffic that uses it as a vehicle.
Governments are merel global stage where anarchists rule.Rich Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 11:45 AM