- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
The latest from Woodridge
4BC Mornings: Channel 9 reporter Joel Dry joins with Greg Cary live from Woodridge. Greg Cary speaks with aboriginal elder and community leader Sam Watson on the brawls in Woodridge and why he is calling for calm.
4BC Drive: Tensions in Logan have risen, particularly in one street in Woodridge. Federal MP Bert van Manen and Logan Mayor Pam Parker join Gary Hardgrave on Drive with an update on the dispute and the larger racial and community issues surrounding it.
You should be happy living anywhere in Australia.
It appears that if anyone offers an alternative view to the stance that you take, your coping mechanism is to revert to a childish asinine immature barrage of insults against the person posting.
In view of your inability to have an adult debate and put forward an intelligent response to postings I will take the adult stance and ignore your puerile ravings in future.Bob Lord Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 10:09 AM
So I should lower my standards to the level of yours Bob?
MY standards dictate that it should be safe for an old age pensioner to be able to shop in safety at 10.30 in the morning not be put at risk buy a bunch of drunken yobbos.
MY standards dictate that you should be able to park your car in a shopping centre car park and not come back to discover that it has been broken into.
My standards dictate that a person should be able to drive down the street without fear of your car being hijacked.
My standards dictate I treat people with respect until they prove they do not deserve that respect which is why I have absolutely no respect for either you or your comments and judging by the comments directed to you on this blog most agree with me.Gayle Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:32 AM
What's the difference Gayle - expecting everyone to live to your standards?
The colour of the skin of the people involved?
There is no difference. People drinking, people pushing and shoving. The time is irrelevant. The colour of skin is irrelevant. Shit happens in a drinking society.Bob Lord Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 1:52 PM
Stupid comment as usual Bob Lord there is a big difference between 10.30 am in a shopping centre and late at night near a hotel in a known entertainment area, but I expect nothing less from you.Gayle Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 1:41 PM
Ah well Gayle
If you drive through the Valley or Surfers Paradise late at night, or anywhere near a busy hotel in fact you will find your Caucasian people drinking and shoving each other around.Bob Lord Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 12:59 PM
I drove through Woodridge recently on my way to Springwood at 10.30 in the morning, first reaction after stopping at the lights was to lock the car doors because the car park of the shopping centre had several groups of younger people drinking and shoving each other, most noticeable was the lack of Caucasian people compared to the indigenous and Islander people around.
If Pam Parker wants to see problems they are just down the road from the Council Chambers, perhaps she should start there.Gayle Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 12:21 PM