- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
The latest from Woodridge
4BC Mornings: Channel 9 reporter Joel Dry joins with Greg Cary live from Woodridge. Greg Cary speaks with aboriginal elder and community leader Sam Watson on the brawls in Woodridge and why he is calling for calm.
4BC Drive: Tensions in Logan have risen, particularly in one street in Woodridge. Federal MP Bert van Manen and Logan Mayor Pam Parker join Gary Hardgrave on Drive with an update on the dispute and the larger racial and community issues surrounding it.
You should be happy living anywhere in Australia.
It appears that if anyone offers an alternative view to the stance that you take, your coping mechanism is to revert to a childish asinine immature barrage of insults against the person posting.
In view of your inability to have an adult debate and put forward an intelligent response to postings I will take the adult stance and ignore your puerile ravings in future.Bob Lord Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 10:09 AM
So I should lower my standards to the level of yours Bob?
MY standards dictate that it should be safe for an old age pensioner to be able to shop in safety at 10.30 in the morning not be put at risk buy a bunch of drunken yobbos.
MY standards dictate that you should be able to park your car in a shopping centre car park and not come back to discover that it has been broken into.
My standards dictate that a person should be able to drive down the street without fear of your car being hijacked.
My standards dictate I treat people with respect until they prove they do not deserve that respect which is why I have absolutely no respect for either you or your comments and judging by the comments directed to you on this blog most agree with me.Gayle Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:32 AM
What's the difference Gayle - expecting everyone to live to your standards?
The colour of the skin of the people involved?
There is no difference. People drinking, people pushing and shoving. The time is irrelevant. The colour of skin is irrelevant. Shit happens in a drinking society.Bob Lord Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 1:52 PM
Stupid comment as usual Bob Lord there is a big difference between 10.30 am in a shopping centre and late at night near a hotel in a known entertainment area, but I expect nothing less from you.Gayle Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 1:41 PM
Ah well Gayle
If you drive through the Valley or Surfers Paradise late at night, or anywhere near a busy hotel in fact you will find your Caucasian people drinking and shoving each other around.Bob Lord Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 12:59 PM
I drove through Woodridge recently on my way to Springwood at 10.30 in the morning, first reaction after stopping at the lights was to lock the car doors because the car park of the shopping centre had several groups of younger people drinking and shoving each other, most noticeable was the lack of Caucasian people compared to the indigenous and Islander people around.
If Pam Parker wants to see problems they are just down the road from the Council Chambers, perhaps she should start there.Gayle Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 12:21 PM