- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Symbolism gone crazy?
But is there a risk for kids, from the toys? Child Psychologist Dr Michael Carr-Gregg has advice for Kim and Victoria from 4BC Breakfast.
bella and mick, sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.
My xmas gift to you mick is that I will indeed "sod off" and leave the forums for you and your fellow bible thumping redneck loser friends...thanks for your xmas wish to me and my fellow 4BC staffers, we DO have a wonderful radio station...(Hey I agreed with you!!)andy Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:36 AM
Sandy Hook Elementary School is in morning, their grief is what we should be mindful of and not be attempting to educate others as to their insensitivities.
Sandy Hook Elementary School will most likely never open again, at least not the actual wing where this atrocity took place.
I for one placed my condolence message on a, more local to the event, site.
I saw no condolence message from you either Andy, just hate filled attacks on those who did not show the compassion you believe they should.BELLA Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 1:52 AM
Andy the sook having a little cry boo hoo but only for himself not anything to with the subject it is all about him and his own pity party, the guru of compassion in his own mind. Sod off you snivelling dribbling twerp. You have not said anything sensible here.mick Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 12:46 AM
Perhaps perhaps Bella, but I just don't feel much "love" for someone who thinks that the massacre of children doesn't matter...how about you? Also have you ticked off Mick for his continual abuse of anyone he disagrees with?andy Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:32 PM
andy, darling, being a little hateful yourself, no!BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:58 AM
haha! good one James W! But the troll loves the sound of his own ridiculous ranting a little too much though...andy Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 6:10 PM