- Socceroos through to finals
- Holden strives to slash
- Whistle blower loses job
- Beattie calls on Hawke
- NSW Rugby League scandal
- Borrowers reluctant to refinance
- Biotech patent rulings
- The “Domestic Goddess”
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on NSW Rugby League scandal karma, I think the less thinking you do, the better. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, it good to see that you have source nutter web sites to gather your information. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, if it is true what the flying pigs have to say that the polls show that Abbott is most deeply unpopular Opposition ... more
- bazza on Beattie calls on Hawke The liberal party announce today for the good of public health. that when they win the election they will lock up all ... more
- Mike Young on NSW Rugby League scandal Does anyone know what is happening re the Ben Teo allegations/case? Seems to have gone awfully quiet. Brisbane police seem ... more
- Bob Lord on Rudd mistaken for PM Oh what a pity I'm busy today. This has been a scream. First Peter B - "make him stop, make him stop" Then Gayle in her ... more
- Bob Lord on NSW Rugby League scandal James WLOL - you're right.QPS have really dropped the ball with the Burgess arrest. Focus, lads, focus. more
- Peter B on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, will you please refrain from continually kissing Labor Butt and just admit they are LOST, will be and are for a ... more
- Peter B on NSW Rugby League scandal Bob Lord, posting as other Imbeciles still and stuttering as well, get back on your meds sport and by the way your point of ... more
- Gayle on 'Menu never left the kitchen' Far from miffed Harry just disgusted that you feel it is appropriate to giggle at any woman being denigrated, sure your wife ... more
- Peter B on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Hawke was one of the Best PM's Australia has had as for the rest of that crew in the photo Absolute Clowns. The Labor ... more
- GO NOAHHHH!!! on One punch can thrill? Bob atkinson folks, here can I put my punch worth in or do I have to get permission, when to hit from the gold coast ... more
- karma for the hispo lover on NSW Rugby League scandal Who the hell would drink in public under CCTV nowadays.It's a wonder how hotels, clubs etc haven't gone broke and those that ... more
- Colene on Rudd mistaken for PM I see the POO SANDWICH was not even your idea. Looks like FLYING PIGS has the mortgage on that one.Your repertoire of bile, ... more
- Colene on Beattie calls on Hawke Ah! Peter, remember your judgement on the then Queensland opposition, the now LNP when they were having leadership spills, ... more
- CRYFREEDOM on 'Menu never left the kitchen' Bob Lord, yes lets talk about Julie Bishops and Bronwyn Bishops love life, both are ladies and have not had sexual ... more
- James W on 'Menu never left the kitchen' A good quality print job for a father son joke. Not believing it. more
- James W on NSW Rugby League scandal QPS have arrested George Burgess. Someone please give them NSW player roster. Focus boys, it's NSW Blues players you need to ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke LEADERSHIP CHALLENGE HAPPENING TODAYCoalition members have decided that today is the day and Malcolm Turnbull will challenge ... more
- april on Ban smoking all together? smoking is bad and it should not be allowed in England. more
Symbolism gone crazy?
But is there a risk for kids, from the toys? Child Psychologist Dr Michael Carr-Gregg has advice for Kim and Victoria from 4BC Breakfast.
bella and mick, sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.
My xmas gift to you mick is that I will indeed "sod off" and leave the forums for you and your fellow bible thumping redneck loser friends...thanks for your xmas wish to me and my fellow 4BC staffers, we DO have a wonderful radio station...(Hey I agreed with you!!)andy Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:36 AM
Sandy Hook Elementary School is in morning, their grief is what we should be mindful of and not be attempting to educate others as to their insensitivities.
Sandy Hook Elementary School will most likely never open again, at least not the actual wing where this atrocity took place.
I for one placed my condolence message on a, more local to the event, site.
I saw no condolence message from you either Andy, just hate filled attacks on those who did not show the compassion you believe they should.BELLA Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 1:52 AM
Andy the sook having a little cry boo hoo but only for himself not anything to with the subject it is all about him and his own pity party, the guru of compassion in his own mind. Sod off you snivelling dribbling twerp. You have not said anything sensible here.mick Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 12:46 AM
Perhaps perhaps Bella, but I just don't feel much "love" for someone who thinks that the massacre of children doesn't matter...how about you? Also have you ticked off Mick for his continual abuse of anyone he disagrees with?andy Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:32 PM
andy, darling, being a little hateful yourself, no!BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:58 AM
haha! good one James W! But the troll loves the sound of his own ridiculous ranting a little too much though...andy Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 6:10 PM