- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
Symbolism gone crazy?
But is there a risk for kids, from the toys? Child Psychologist Dr Michael Carr-Gregg has advice for Kim and Victoria from 4BC Breakfast.
bella and mick, sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.
My xmas gift to you mick is that I will indeed "sod off" and leave the forums for you and your fellow bible thumping redneck loser friends...thanks for your xmas wish to me and my fellow 4BC staffers, we DO have a wonderful radio station...(Hey I agreed with you!!)andy Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:36 AM
Sandy Hook Elementary School is in morning, their grief is what we should be mindful of and not be attempting to educate others as to their insensitivities.
Sandy Hook Elementary School will most likely never open again, at least not the actual wing where this atrocity took place.
I for one placed my condolence message on a, more local to the event, site.
I saw no condolence message from you either Andy, just hate filled attacks on those who did not show the compassion you believe they should.BELLA Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 1:52 AM
Andy the sook having a little cry boo hoo but only for himself not anything to with the subject it is all about him and his own pity party, the guru of compassion in his own mind. Sod off you snivelling dribbling twerp. You have not said anything sensible here.mick Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 12:46 AM
Perhaps perhaps Bella, but I just don't feel much "love" for someone who thinks that the massacre of children doesn't matter...how about you? Also have you ticked off Mick for his continual abuse of anyone he disagrees with?andy Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:32 PM
andy, darling, being a little hateful yourself, no!BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:58 AM
haha! good one James W! But the troll loves the sound of his own ridiculous ranting a little too much though...andy Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 6:10 PM