- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
- kerry jacques on Boland back for Brisbane I likewise , loved Saturday Mornings with Warren , just the variety of his programme was excellent , come on 4bc , move it ... more
Symbolism gone crazy?
But is there a risk for kids, from the toys? Child Psychologist Dr Michael Carr-Gregg has advice for Kim and Victoria from 4BC Breakfast.
bella and mick, sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.
My xmas gift to you mick is that I will indeed "sod off" and leave the forums for you and your fellow bible thumping redneck loser friends...thanks for your xmas wish to me and my fellow 4BC staffers, we DO have a wonderful radio station...(Hey I agreed with you!!)andy Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:36 AM
Sandy Hook Elementary School is in morning, their grief is what we should be mindful of and not be attempting to educate others as to their insensitivities.
Sandy Hook Elementary School will most likely never open again, at least not the actual wing where this atrocity took place.
I for one placed my condolence message on a, more local to the event, site.
I saw no condolence message from you either Andy, just hate filled attacks on those who did not show the compassion you believe they should.BELLA Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 1:52 AM
Andy the sook having a little cry boo hoo but only for himself not anything to with the subject it is all about him and his own pity party, the guru of compassion in his own mind. Sod off you snivelling dribbling twerp. You have not said anything sensible here.mick Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 12:46 AM
Perhaps perhaps Bella, but I just don't feel much "love" for someone who thinks that the massacre of children doesn't matter...how about you? Also have you ticked off Mick for his continual abuse of anyone he disagrees with?andy Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:32 PM
andy, darling, being a little hateful yourself, no!BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 5:58 AM
haha! good one James W! But the troll loves the sound of his own ridiculous ranting a little too much though...andy Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 6:10 PM