- Brisbane greets Tiger
- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota has only decided very recently, to stop manufacturing in Australia, post our Govts decision not to continue ... more
- Margaret on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Yes Yes Thank you.Will be Magic To be able to hear The N R L call HERE ON 4 BC, again. This Radio station has won me Over ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, I am not attempting to advise, simply to inform. The order of events you are suggesting is "out of whack". The ... more
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
Supertramp's Roger Hodgson
4BC Drive: Founding member and voice of legendary British rock band Supertramp Roger Hodgson joins Gary Hardgrave for an in depth interview on the band's worldwide success thanks to a string of hits including "Breakfast in America", "Give a Little" and "The Logical Song".
Hodgson will be performing with his band at the Tivoli Saturday, March 30.
Nice interview, great to hear the stories behind the songs I grew up listening to. All of Roger's songs truly shaped who I am today, words could never express the place they've held in my heart over my life. I saw his 2010 show, you can bet I'll be at his all of his Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Bluesfest shows...there are too many good songs to see him for just one night!Rissa Friday 14 December, 2012 - 4:40 AM
Always a pleasure to listen to Roger in his interviews. Similarly, it is always special to attend live concerts.
If you have that opportunity, do not miss out, be a moment you'll remember forever, Roger connecting with the audience is spectacular, and manages to convey happiness to hear their music and songs. If you go, I'm sure you're thinking when you return to the next.
Visit their official website
www.RogerHodgson.comCandy Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:53 AM
"When words fail, music speaks......." musicians express their thoughts by blending words and music. While some focus on the negatives, other the positives in life, there are those truly talented artists who through their notes and lyrics are able to share their inward struggles/spirit with such finesse/completeness it helps those who feel their music.
Roger is a master at blending his notes and lyrics to convey his messages, messages of his inner struggles. As admitted by Roger himself, some of his songs have taken years to develop, but does that not make sense. For we spend years trying to define ourselves through our everyday experiences.
With excitement in my heart, Roger has been actively touring for the better part of the last ten years. He consistently fills up venues with many fans who have what I call "multiple concert syndrome"............ The need to see Roger again as soon as possible you have experienced him his magic live!
Roger collects more and more fans everyday and with his talented band truly sounds better then ever. So please strike out and experience the music, with Roger and his band. He is offering many dates as he about to launched 2013 world Tour!! So excited check out his website for upcoming concert dates.heartsong62 Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 9:18 PM
Wonderful interview with Roger Hodgson! Very nice to hear the background on his classics and how they came to life. I have been a huge fan of his for years and cannot wait to see him in March. I already know it will be a concert that I will never forget. Until then, I will continue watching Roger's videos on his channel - http://www.youtube.com/MrRoger Hodgson.Spring Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 4:21 PM
Do not miss Roger Hodgson's show. His warmth and connection with his audience is unmatched by any artist I have seen and I have seen just about everyone. I saw Roger and his fantastic band in concert three times this year and each time I felt as if I was getting my own private concert. His stories of his songs, his friendliness, and that pristine voice of his leave feel-good feelings that last for days, if not weeks.
Plus, what a joy it is to see my favorite artist perform my favorite songs such as The Logical Song, Breakfast in America, Give a Little Bit, Dreamer, Take the Long Way Home, It's Raining Again, School, Fool's Overture, and so many more.
Catch more than one of Roger's shows while he is in Australia. Once you see him, you too will realize that once is definitely not enough. All of the tour details are on Events on his Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/RogerHodgsonOfficial.Penny Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 4:38 AM