- Ford a "kick in the guts"
- Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC
- New schools for Queensland
- Party precinct: failed
- The Doors keyboardist Manzarek dies
- IR changes opposed
- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David T. on Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC Anyone with an analogue TV can buy a Digital set-top box. If you're on a full Govt. pension, you might get a box for free ... more
- David T. on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Adam, Google them under Rick Milne Collectables and Shields Stamps and Coins. Both are in Victoria. I'm sure you'll find the ... more
- Adam on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Can someone please provide me Rick Milne and Tony Shields email address so we can contact them.Thanks more
- kernel fudpucker on IR changes opposed All smoke and mirrors. They all lie in the same BED !! more
- kernel fudpucker on New schools for Queensland Private companies?? There's only one, SERCO!!!. Do your research, SHEEPLE !!!! more
- kernel fudpucker on New flood tax planned How about a (POLITCAL FAILURE TAX) Payed back to the people, set at 200% more
- Kattie on $5 to browse Coorparoo store Perhaps, we've been now excited to have the actual dad's or mom's early morning hours ingest. Listed here is a lack of yet ... more
- single slot toasters review on Amalfi Coast Recpies I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the ... more
- Richard on Party precinct: failed Can not think of a time in the entire history of mankind where alcohol consumption has not led to etiquette hell.Let it ... more
- hospitality is dead or rather never was on Party precinct: failed Get rid of hositality and its segeregation /and age groupdiscrimination practices and it might just bring back boomers and ... more
- Gayle on New schools for Queensland Now this is called good Government and forward planning, the demographics have changed and there are more families with ... more
- Harry on New schools for Queensland It's great that Queensland are doing this, basically just governing by closing and opening schools as required.We must be in ... more
- Harry Draman on Party precinct: failed The laws are currently in place to reduce the DSP problem: "Fines for serving intoxicated patrons". $10,000,000 would have ... more
- Gayle on IR changes opposed I am so sick and tired of politicians and unions doing their level best to convince us that they all know what each party is ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned RichardI guess bligh being a labor person wouldn't have been blessed with the ability to see the future like you. And who ... more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Go away with your own hate filled putridity Ri hard. more
- Richard on IR changes opposed Same should apply to ALL political advertising and campaigns.Still months away from an election and we are already being ... more
- Richard on New flood tax planned LOL Mick, ARTG's response.DESAL plants, now that was a good investment(NOT).Anna Bligh sacked the water minister because the ... more
- Jeff on IR changes opposed break all the unions! more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Better offf without unions anyway. All the businesses and companies I deal with are beyond rappoach. Totally honest and ... more
Supertramp's Roger Hodgson
4BC Drive: Founding member and voice of legendary British rock band Supertramp Roger Hodgson joins Gary Hardgrave for an in depth interview on the band's worldwide success thanks to a string of hits including "Breakfast in America", "Give a Little" and "The Logical Song".
Hodgson will be performing with his band at the Tivoli Saturday, March 30.
Nice interview, great to hear the stories behind the songs I grew up listening to. All of Roger's songs truly shaped who I am today, words could never express the place they've held in my heart over my life. I saw his 2010 show, you can bet I'll be at his all of his Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Bluesfest shows...there are too many good songs to see him for just one night!Rissa Friday 14 December, 2012 - 4:40 AM
Always a pleasure to listen to Roger in his interviews. Similarly, it is always special to attend live concerts.
If you have that opportunity, do not miss out, be a moment you'll remember forever, Roger connecting with the audience is spectacular, and manages to convey happiness to hear their music and songs. If you go, I'm sure you're thinking when you return to the next.
Visit their official website
www.RogerHodgson.comCandy Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:53 AM
"When words fail, music speaks......." musicians express their thoughts by blending words and music. While some focus on the negatives, other the positives in life, there are those truly talented artists who through their notes and lyrics are able to share their inward struggles/spirit with such finesse/completeness it helps those who feel their music.
Roger is a master at blending his notes and lyrics to convey his messages, messages of his inner struggles. As admitted by Roger himself, some of his songs have taken years to develop, but does that not make sense. For we spend years trying to define ourselves through our everyday experiences.
With excitement in my heart, Roger has been actively touring for the better part of the last ten years. He consistently fills up venues with many fans who have what I call "multiple concert syndrome"............ The need to see Roger again as soon as possible you have experienced him his magic live!
Roger collects more and more fans everyday and with his talented band truly sounds better then ever. So please strike out and experience the music, with Roger and his band. He is offering many dates as he about to launched 2013 world Tour!! So excited check out his website for upcoming concert dates.heartsong62 Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 9:18 PM
Wonderful interview with Roger Hodgson! Very nice to hear the background on his classics and how they came to life. I have been a huge fan of his for years and cannot wait to see him in March. I already know it will be a concert that I will never forget. Until then, I will continue watching Roger's videos on his channel - http://www.youtube.com/MrRoger Hodgson.Spring Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 4:21 PM
Do not miss Roger Hodgson's show. His warmth and connection with his audience is unmatched by any artist I have seen and I have seen just about everyone. I saw Roger and his fantastic band in concert three times this year and each time I felt as if I was getting my own private concert. His stories of his songs, his friendliness, and that pristine voice of his leave feel-good feelings that last for days, if not weeks.
Plus, what a joy it is to see my favorite artist perform my favorite songs such as The Logical Song, Breakfast in America, Give a Little Bit, Dreamer, Take the Long Way Home, It's Raining Again, School, Fool's Overture, and so many more.
Catch more than one of Roger's shows while he is in Australia. Once you see him, you too will realize that once is definitely not enough. All of the tour details are on Events on his Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/RogerHodgsonOfficial.Penny Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 4:38 AM