- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
Supercell storm weekend
4BC Drive: Supercell storms are likely to produce severe weather for Brisbane this weekend. Senior forecaster for the BOM, Peter Otto, joins Gary Hardgrave along with storm chaser, Andy Barber. 4BC advises you prepare for severe weather.
Weekend forecast: Saturday will be another warm and humid one, although cloud, showers and thunderstorms will stop the mercury from climbing above the low 30s. Most of the storms will again occur to the west of Brisbane on Saturday, however the city can expect to see the heaviest falls on Sunday.
Showers and storms between Friday and Sunday have the potential to bring widespread rainfall totals of 20-30mm in the state's southeast, with some places likely to see more than 50mm.
Listen: Peter Otto and Andy Barber with Gary Hardgrave
Supercell probability forecast provided by South Brisbane Storms on Facebook. Afternoon Update - 3pm 16.11.2012. Larger view.
Australian Prognostic Chart - Saturday
A trough will deepen over the nation's east, causing showers and storms in northeast NSW and southeast QLD. Onshore winds will generate patchy rain over eastern parts of NSW, VIC and TAS. A high will keep southern Australia clear. A trough in the north will cause thundery showers.
mick, do you understand what the term 'from time to time' means? I guess you will just continue with the name calling when you run out of argument.James W Monday 19 November, 2012 - 1:39 PM
dipstick james w I have not asked any questions on this topic, you are a pure idiot.mick Monday 19 November, 2012 - 12:40 PM
@ Roger, The ants were swimming.
They have adapted over the years to swim during heavy rain.
Adaptation equals survival.
Still preaching your global warming BS mate.
Reports have it that the Greenies are after more inert gases to add to their tax bag.
Methane is next on the list.
Watch this space.....Rich Monday 19 November, 2012 - 11:18 AM
mick, it's quite clear to me but obviously you don't know or you would have answered accordingly given your insistence, from time to time, on people answering your questions.James W Monday 19 November, 2012 - 10:41 AM
Please be advised the "Supercell Threatens" article was in Saturday Morning Courier Mail, advising everyone that storms were looming. All you had to do was look outside and surely you would have noticed the humidity ?? The issue that worried me, was we are told to keep a battery operated radio on, however at 11pm on Saturday night, there was NO coverage from ANY Brisbane radio station on what was happening. We sat in the dark for 3 hours without knowing what was going on ? I am upset that 4bc no longer provides local broadcasts, it is very disappointing.Mrs Nicholson Monday 19 November, 2012 - 10:14 AM
Thinking I'm going to listen to the scientists who have all the information and with the equipment and the scientists to analyze the information rather than people who have their head in the sand and a few scientists trying to make a few bucks from saying the earth is flat.
Not sure why.Bob Lord Monday 19 November, 2012 - 9:53 AM