- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Steve Wozniak at Chermside
4BC Breakfast: Apple co-founder and longtime iPhone enthusiast Steve Wozniak surprised iPhone fans by joining the queue outside the Chermside Apple store this morning.
Wozniak tells Peter and Mary from 4BC Breakfast about his visit to the city and reveals his ambitions to become an Australian citizen.
Image credit: Twitter user Jamie Skella
iPhone 5 Facts
Taller than earlier iPhones, meaning a bigger screen (four inches diagonally), but also hogging up more room in your pocket.
That said, at 7.6 mm thick, it is 18 percent thinner than the iPhone 4S, and weighing 112 grams, 20 percent lighter.
326 PPI Retina display (same as before)
Five rows of icons (as opposed to four on earlier models)
Apps that are optimized for the new screen size will show more information (more emails, more calendar events) per screen. Those that aren't will display black bars at the top and bottom so they will render like the did on older iPhones.
LTE support for a maximum hypothetical download speed of around 100 megabits/second.
Its chip, the A6, will be twice as fast and apps will load about twice as quickly, even those with music and images. It's also 22 percent smaller.
Camera: 8 megapixel sensor, 3264 by 2448, backside illumination, hybrid IR filter, 5 element lens, f/2.4 aperture, new panorama mode, new social stream to share photos with friends and family
Video: 1080p HD video, improved video stabilization, face detection
FaceTime now possible over cellular networks
No longer uses Apple's standard 30-pin cable. Instead plugs into a new design called "Lightning". Adapters will be available for hooking it up to your dock and other accessories.
Runs iOS 6, with enhanced 3D maps, more integration with iCloud and Twitter.
Pre-orders start Friday, and the phones will ship September 21 to nine countries including the U.S.
- 3G talk time = 8 hours
- LTE or 3G browsing = 8 hours
- WiFi browsing = 10 hours
- standby = 225 hours
16 GB = $199
32 GB = $299
64 GB = $399
iPhone 4 and 4S prices now drop: free for the 8 GB iPhone 4 model, and $99 for the 16 GB iPhone 4S