- Storm clean-up info
- Slacks Creek inquest
- Supercell storm: catastrophe
- Massive hail storm hits Brisbane
- Phillip Hughes Tributes
- 75 people arrested in drug raids
- Daniel Morcombe murder: Appeal
- Police shootings
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
Solar Water rebate scrapped
4BC Mornings: With the Solar Water Rebate being scrapped, Greg Cary looks to Gareth Jennings, Government Relations Manager Rheem Australia, to examine the impact of this decision on consumers.
4BC Drive: Qld Director of the Master Plumbers Association, Bill Watson, expresses his anger to Gary Hardgrave over the Federal Government’s axing of the solar subsidy scheme, putting undue pressure on small businesses on the eve of the Brisbane Home Show.
Clown of Caloundra, we are fastly approaching C Day and we have just experienced the coldest continual weather pattern in decades.
Good thing that you have all stepped off the global warming bus and got on the climate change one.
Good to have you on board clown.
Now all you need to start to understand is that the worlds biggest carbon dioxide tax will do nothing to control the weather.
It will just create a 100 million dollar beuracracy and tax every one who least dserves it and compensate the usual suspects.Clown of Caloundra Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:49 PM
Solar Panels are very popular in Australia as in Australia, Sun light is in good quantity. I will bookmark it keep postingSolar Power Systems Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Didn't miss your point in the religion blog Cry, but apparently you missed mine.
And as to Climate Change:- please tell me, where in te link you posted is anything that I have said contradicted? I can see how that link may be useful in instructing Bella of the fallaciousness of her arguments; but it simply seems to back up what I was saying.
Dick, mate, can you tell me what points you think you are scoring by the whole carbon/carbon dioxide furphy? Is it still some vague notion that carbon dioxide is "natural" and therefore good?John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:44 AM
The difference between your Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air and the big polluters is that the Kombi van driver can not pass the fine he gets on to us or elect to drive his car in China where there is not as tuff emission controls, where as the big polluters will pass the tax burden on to us, which is reflected by the fact the Gillard Government is going to compensate the poor for the expected increased cost, or go to China which some companies are already doing. Result, you achieved nothing other than relocating the CO2 emissions and our jobs to another part of the world.
For someone who is constantly picking people up on their spelling and grammar, you have proven to me by the fact you miss understood what was being explained on the web site I posted, that you are illiterate. This is supported also by the fact that I posted my blog again about Religious cause and you still missed my point. Go and study English, TAFE do hold adult courses for it.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 2:26 AM
"You are sitting in a great big pile of traffic and just ahead of you is a Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air." That's Bob Lord back in the 70's blowing grass smoke out the window with it but, he still driving the Kombe and still chewing mung beans and lentals and the highlight of his year Earth Hour where he gets to sit in the dark of his own doing normally of course he is always in the dark because of his politcal masters, he is a loon.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:35 PM
It is not climate change that these hoaxing alarmist mongrels are preaching it is part of the weather patterns that has been happening long before records were being kept do not believe or argue with thier crap, a majority of over 80% believe that the opposite to the lies they preach do not give them air by commenting they are only fooling themselves.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:28 PM