- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Solar Water rebate scrapped
4BC Mornings: With the Solar Water Rebate being scrapped, Greg Cary looks to Gareth Jennings, Government Relations Manager Rheem Australia, to examine the impact of this decision on consumers.
4BC Drive: Qld Director of the Master Plumbers Association, Bill Watson, expresses his anger to Gary Hardgrave over the Federal Government’s axing of the solar subsidy scheme, putting undue pressure on small businesses on the eve of the Brisbane Home Show.
Clown of Caloundra, we are fastly approaching C Day and we have just experienced the coldest continual weather pattern in decades.
Good thing that you have all stepped off the global warming bus and got on the climate change one.
Good to have you on board clown.
Now all you need to start to understand is that the worlds biggest carbon dioxide tax will do nothing to control the weather.
It will just create a 100 million dollar beuracracy and tax every one who least dserves it and compensate the usual suspects.Clown of Caloundra Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:49 PM
Solar Panels are very popular in Australia as in Australia, Sun light is in good quantity. I will bookmark it keep postingSolar Power Systems Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Didn't miss your point in the religion blog Cry, but apparently you missed mine.
And as to Climate Change:- please tell me, where in te link you posted is anything that I have said contradicted? I can see how that link may be useful in instructing Bella of the fallaciousness of her arguments; but it simply seems to back up what I was saying.
Dick, mate, can you tell me what points you think you are scoring by the whole carbon/carbon dioxide furphy? Is it still some vague notion that carbon dioxide is "natural" and therefore good?John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:44 AM
The difference between your Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air and the big polluters is that the Kombi van driver can not pass the fine he gets on to us or elect to drive his car in China where there is not as tuff emission controls, where as the big polluters will pass the tax burden on to us, which is reflected by the fact the Gillard Government is going to compensate the poor for the expected increased cost, or go to China which some companies are already doing. Result, you achieved nothing other than relocating the CO2 emissions and our jobs to another part of the world.
For someone who is constantly picking people up on their spelling and grammar, you have proven to me by the fact you miss understood what was being explained on the web site I posted, that you are illiterate. This is supported also by the fact that I posted my blog again about Religious cause and you still missed my point. Go and study English, TAFE do hold adult courses for it.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 2:26 AM
"You are sitting in a great big pile of traffic and just ahead of you is a Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air." That's Bob Lord back in the 70's blowing grass smoke out the window with it but, he still driving the Kombe and still chewing mung beans and lentals and the highlight of his year Earth Hour where he gets to sit in the dark of his own doing normally of course he is always in the dark because of his politcal masters, he is a loon.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:35 PM
It is not climate change that these hoaxing alarmist mongrels are preaching it is part of the weather patterns that has been happening long before records were being kept do not believe or argue with thier crap, a majority of over 80% believe that the opposite to the lies they preach do not give them air by commenting they are only fooling themselves.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:28 PM