- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- New flood tax planned
- Glenn Lazarus joins Palmer
- Fairfax CEO challenges status quo
- PM emotional for DisabilityCare
- Athlete faces doping ban
- Champion fights more allegations
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- artg on New flood tax planned mickPipelines recycling plants more
- mick on New flood tax planned "So she spent spent our grandchildren's money (cough) by spending on huge infrastruture projects and placing Queensland into ... more
- David on Waiting for 'little mate' to wake This isn't a good story and my thoughts are with the family. Much more I could say but this isn't the time. more
- health museum houston on Baby bonus not budgeted for Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and ... more
- west coast france holidays on Swan's sixth budget Hi This is my earliest blog, it's really a school work for the institution. more
- roger on PM emotional for DisabilityCare Cry, do you have the guts to say that to Fiona Anderson's son Sandy? more
- Wendy Graham on Green Ant Bite Treatments I was bitten on the toes by a couple of green ants this morning , while beside myself with pain I tried teatree oil, ... more
- Lewis on Vale, Haydn Sargent Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new ... more
- Lorraine Bennett on John Miller Passes Away I was keenly watching the documentary this afternoon on the restoration of Brisbane City Hall and saw in the trailer that it ... more
- mick on New flood tax planned This is about continual bad planning and is not our problem greedy councils and developers and useless labor governments, ... more
- Gayle on Swan's sixth budget Bob Lord can you lie straight in bed? your comment, I see France is now in recession- they went austerity measures, just ... more
- ArtG on Swan's sixth budget I await the Opposition's plans to cut the deficit. Having convinced a large proportion of the public that a deficit is a bad ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned This is a much better plan than Bligh's. She wanted to drought proof Queensland as she governed during Australia's worst ... more
- ArtG on Swan's sixth budget After seeing the budget, Moodys reaffirmed the Australian government's Aaa credit rating, the highest possible, and so did ... more
- Harry on New flood tax planned I see, if Gillard has a thought of raising a tax then the country is ruined.If Newman raises taxes then people can't be ... more
- sneaky peeker on Swan's sixth budget Tony abbott is just another re-incarnated version of joseph Chaberlain.My bet is that the National party will split from him ... more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Now, now Bobby; Sounds as though you have had practice at doing that. Did you get that practice whilst McTernan was ... more
- Richard on Swan's sixth budget @Bob, the whole world tried to stimulate their economies after Wall St crashed.Without our depleteable resources and Chinas ... more
- bob lord on Swan's sixth budget Hey David TClose your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and sing loudly. That's what kindie kids do when they don't want ... more
- Bob Lord on Swan's sixth budget AUSTRALIA TO GO DEEPER, DEEPER and DEEPER INTO DEFICITActing Opposition Treasurer Mr Tony Abbott tonight indicated that he ... more
Solar Water rebate scrapped
4BC Mornings: With the Solar Water Rebate being scrapped, Greg Cary looks to Gareth Jennings, Government Relations Manager Rheem Australia, to examine the impact of this decision on consumers.
4BC Drive: Qld Director of the Master Plumbers Association, Bill Watson, expresses his anger to Gary Hardgrave over the Federal Government’s axing of the solar subsidy scheme, putting undue pressure on small businesses on the eve of the Brisbane Home Show.
Clown of Caloundra, we are fastly approaching C Day and we have just experienced the coldest continual weather pattern in decades.
Good thing that you have all stepped off the global warming bus and got on the climate change one.
Good to have you on board clown.
Now all you need to start to understand is that the worlds biggest carbon dioxide tax will do nothing to control the weather.
It will just create a 100 million dollar beuracracy and tax every one who least dserves it and compensate the usual suspects.Clown of Caloundra Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:49 PM
Solar Panels are very popular in Australia as in Australia, Sun light is in good quantity. I will bookmark it keep postingSolar Power Systems Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Didn't miss your point in the religion blog Cry, but apparently you missed mine.
And as to Climate Change:- please tell me, where in te link you posted is anything that I have said contradicted? I can see how that link may be useful in instructing Bella of the fallaciousness of her arguments; but it simply seems to back up what I was saying.
Dick, mate, can you tell me what points you think you are scoring by the whole carbon/carbon dioxide furphy? Is it still some vague notion that carbon dioxide is "natural" and therefore good?John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:44 AM
The difference between your Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air and the big polluters is that the Kombi van driver can not pass the fine he gets on to us or elect to drive his car in China where there is not as tuff emission controls, where as the big polluters will pass the tax burden on to us, which is reflected by the fact the Gillard Government is going to compensate the poor for the expected increased cost, or go to China which some companies are already doing. Result, you achieved nothing other than relocating the CO2 emissions and our jobs to another part of the world.
For someone who is constantly picking people up on their spelling and grammar, you have proven to me by the fact you miss understood what was being explained on the web site I posted, that you are illiterate. This is supported also by the fact that I posted my blog again about Religious cause and you still missed my point. Go and study English, TAFE do hold adult courses for it.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 2:26 AM
"You are sitting in a great big pile of traffic and just ahead of you is a Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air." That's Bob Lord back in the 70's blowing grass smoke out the window with it but, he still driving the Kombe and still chewing mung beans and lentals and the highlight of his year Earth Hour where he gets to sit in the dark of his own doing normally of course he is always in the dark because of his politcal masters, he is a loon.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:35 PM
It is not climate change that these hoaxing alarmist mongrels are preaching it is part of the weather patterns that has been happening long before records were being kept do not believe or argue with thier crap, a majority of over 80% believe that the opposite to the lies they preach do not give them air by commenting they are only fooling themselves.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:28 PM