- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
- kerry jacques on Boland back for Brisbane I likewise , loved Saturday Mornings with Warren , just the variety of his programme was excellent , come on 4bc , move it ... more
Solar Water rebate scrapped
4BC Mornings: With the Solar Water Rebate being scrapped, Greg Cary looks to Gareth Jennings, Government Relations Manager Rheem Australia, to examine the impact of this decision on consumers.
4BC Drive: Qld Director of the Master Plumbers Association, Bill Watson, expresses his anger to Gary Hardgrave over the Federal Government’s axing of the solar subsidy scheme, putting undue pressure on small businesses on the eve of the Brisbane Home Show.
Clown of Caloundra, we are fastly approaching C Day and we have just experienced the coldest continual weather pattern in decades.
Good thing that you have all stepped off the global warming bus and got on the climate change one.
Good to have you on board clown.
Now all you need to start to understand is that the worlds biggest carbon dioxide tax will do nothing to control the weather.
It will just create a 100 million dollar beuracracy and tax every one who least dserves it and compensate the usual suspects.Clown of Caloundra Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:49 PM
Solar Panels are very popular in Australia as in Australia, Sun light is in good quantity. I will bookmark it keep postingSolar Power Systems Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Didn't miss your point in the religion blog Cry, but apparently you missed mine.
And as to Climate Change:- please tell me, where in te link you posted is anything that I have said contradicted? I can see how that link may be useful in instructing Bella of the fallaciousness of her arguments; but it simply seems to back up what I was saying.
Dick, mate, can you tell me what points you think you are scoring by the whole carbon/carbon dioxide furphy? Is it still some vague notion that carbon dioxide is "natural" and therefore good?John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:44 AM
The difference between your Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air and the big polluters is that the Kombi van driver can not pass the fine he gets on to us or elect to drive his car in China where there is not as tuff emission controls, where as the big polluters will pass the tax burden on to us, which is reflected by the fact the Gillard Government is going to compensate the poor for the expected increased cost, or go to China which some companies are already doing. Result, you achieved nothing other than relocating the CO2 emissions and our jobs to another part of the world.
For someone who is constantly picking people up on their spelling and grammar, you have proven to me by the fact you miss understood what was being explained on the web site I posted, that you are illiterate. This is supported also by the fact that I posted my blog again about Religious cause and you still missed my point. Go and study English, TAFE do hold adult courses for it.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 2:26 AM
"You are sitting in a great big pile of traffic and just ahead of you is a Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air." That's Bob Lord back in the 70's blowing grass smoke out the window with it but, he still driving the Kombe and still chewing mung beans and lentals and the highlight of his year Earth Hour where he gets to sit in the dark of his own doing normally of course he is always in the dark because of his politcal masters, he is a loon.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:35 PM
It is not climate change that these hoaxing alarmist mongrels are preaching it is part of the weather patterns that has been happening long before records were being kept do not believe or argue with thier crap, a majority of over 80% believe that the opposite to the lies they preach do not give them air by commenting they are only fooling themselves.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:28 PM