- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
Solar Water rebate scrapped
4BC Mornings: With the Solar Water Rebate being scrapped, Greg Cary looks to Gareth Jennings, Government Relations Manager Rheem Australia, to examine the impact of this decision on consumers.
4BC Drive: Qld Director of the Master Plumbers Association, Bill Watson, expresses his anger to Gary Hardgrave over the Federal Government’s axing of the solar subsidy scheme, putting undue pressure on small businesses on the eve of the Brisbane Home Show.
Clown of Caloundra, we are fastly approaching C Day and we have just experienced the coldest continual weather pattern in decades.
Good thing that you have all stepped off the global warming bus and got on the climate change one.
Good to have you on board clown.
Now all you need to start to understand is that the worlds biggest carbon dioxide tax will do nothing to control the weather.
It will just create a 100 million dollar beuracracy and tax every one who least dserves it and compensate the usual suspects.Clown of Caloundra Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 12:49 PM
Solar Panels are very popular in Australia as in Australia, Sun light is in good quantity. I will bookmark it keep postingSolar Power Systems Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Didn't miss your point in the religion blog Cry, but apparently you missed mine.
And as to Climate Change:- please tell me, where in te link you posted is anything that I have said contradicted? I can see how that link may be useful in instructing Bella of the fallaciousness of her arguments; but it simply seems to back up what I was saying.
Dick, mate, can you tell me what points you think you are scoring by the whole carbon/carbon dioxide furphy? Is it still some vague notion that carbon dioxide is "natural" and therefore good?John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 8:44 AM
The difference between your Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air and the big polluters is that the Kombi van driver can not pass the fine he gets on to us or elect to drive his car in China where there is not as tuff emission controls, where as the big polluters will pass the tax burden on to us, which is reflected by the fact the Gillard Government is going to compensate the poor for the expected increased cost, or go to China which some companies are already doing. Result, you achieved nothing other than relocating the CO2 emissions and our jobs to another part of the world.
For someone who is constantly picking people up on their spelling and grammar, you have proven to me by the fact you miss understood what was being explained on the web site I posted, that you are illiterate. This is supported also by the fact that I posted my blog again about Religious cause and you still missed my point. Go and study English, TAFE do hold adult courses for it.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 2:26 AM
"You are sitting in a great big pile of traffic and just ahead of you is a Kombi van that is spewing vast amounts of smoke into the air." That's Bob Lord back in the 70's blowing grass smoke out the window with it but, he still driving the Kombe and still chewing mung beans and lentals and the highlight of his year Earth Hour where he gets to sit in the dark of his own doing normally of course he is always in the dark because of his politcal masters, he is a loon.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:35 PM
It is not climate change that these hoaxing alarmist mongrels are preaching it is part of the weather patterns that has been happening long before records were being kept do not believe or argue with thier crap, a majority of over 80% believe that the opposite to the lies they preach do not give them air by commenting they are only fooling themselves.mick Monday 5 March, 2012 - 4:28 PM