- 4BC launches Floral Welcome Mat
- 4BC at the Brisbane Festival
- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John on Calls for Island bridge I agree totally with Walter. A bridge will destroy the uniqueness of Russell Island. It appears that the almighty dollar is ... more
- eddie terrill on Catch up with Ken Sparkes hi ken; great show tonite 30-09;enjoy the music once again ,keep on rocking from a60s&70s listener.eddie t. more
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
Should supermarkets sell alcohol
4BC Summer Breakfast: There's a push for supermarkets and even corner stores to sell alcohol. Queensland is one of two states which don't allow sales in stores.
Kim and Victoria from 4BC Breakfast are joined by Bruce Mills from the United Retailers.
And join the rest of civilisation? Of course!Ingrid Friday 21 December, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Hey Bella, you sound like someone we all know.roger Friday 21 December, 2012 - 2:52 PM
the supermarkets already do under other names they have thier chains of alcohol shops.mick Friday 21 December, 2012 - 12:13 PM
No, No, No & NO.BELLA Friday 21 December, 2012 - 12:04 PM
Was buying alcohol at my local Coles Store in 1980.
The store had 24 hour trading in 1980.
I worked shiftwork and often stumbled across pallets laid out by the nightfill to do my shopping at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning.
Queensland is definitley out of touch with the rest of Australia.Rich Friday 21 December, 2012 - 11:33 AM
Great idea to sell alcohol in supermarkets. Stop treating us like children and let us make our own decisions.James Shott Friday 21 December, 2012 - 10:34 AM