- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- marg on Mary Collier Press Release you have lost me. moyd was great with Loretta. where is the garden show more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
4BC Mornings: Retired Air Vice Marshall, Peter Criss, is seeking fairness on superannuation entitlements for retired defence force personnel and recognition of their pension indexation plight.
'YUhanks Peter for tryingdoc judd Monday 25 June, 2012 - 3:15 PM
Ok So your DFRDB is not indexed. I get that. It does suck and you did join up to defend Australia.
This government has failed to make any headway in this matter. Failed to Listen.
But to those of you who think the other pack of mugs will be any better? Whay did the Howard Government not listen to your pleas back when they were in power? They amassed a huge surpless and gave you zip! Thats a fact gents. Ask you local Liberal or National MP's exactly how they are going to help you get this addressed! Ask the buggers. Then please post your answers here. If its anything like mr Lamming, I bet he won't even comment or respond to you.
Hope I am wrong but bet I am not.Barry Mackenzie Tuesday 5 June, 2012 - 3:14 PM
The call today on Greg's show is the one that got me. The caller about Qld Motorways and how they don't show the price at point of sale. There is nothing at contract to say what is the fee.
And try getting a tax invoice when paying, even when the amount is over $100. They will make you wait for up to 4 weeks, unless your prepared to pay extra for what other traders are obliged to give for free.
Then try paying by credit card, they will refuse to tell you the amount to be debited.
Then what about the glass wipe they send you without asking for an extra $1.00
Try being another trader and sending customers unsolicited goods and demanding payment see how far you get.
Why does this PTY LTD company get away with it?Brett Monday 4 June, 2012 - 9:36 PM
Thanks again for trying Peter, and a big thanks to 4BC for acting on this matter..Colroe Monday 4 June, 2012 - 2:37 PM
Show the graph that displays what has happened to us. A picture is worth a thousand words. I have been receiving DFRDB since 1981 and have been greatly discriminated against. In my last employment I was taxed my total pension.Barry Rissel Monday 4 June, 2012 - 2:35 PM
They are building a statue of Gough because that is what all Labor poilticians aspire too. (corruption and money laundering)
I am sure that Wayne and Julia would blame the allegations against Gough on Tony Abbott.richard Monday 4 June, 2012 - 1:38 PM