- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mini Clean on Cleaning baths a 'manly' way Wow this is an amazing 23 second video! it is definitely easy to use and very manly indeed! but i like it. It sure can clean ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
4BC Mornings: Retired Air Vice Marshall, Peter Criss, is seeking fairness on superannuation entitlements for retired defence force personnel and recognition of their pension indexation plight.
'YUhanks Peter for tryingdoc judd Monday 25 June, 2012 - 3:15 PM
Ok So your DFRDB is not indexed. I get that. It does suck and you did join up to defend Australia.
This government has failed to make any headway in this matter. Failed to Listen.
But to those of you who think the other pack of mugs will be any better? Whay did the Howard Government not listen to your pleas back when they were in power? They amassed a huge surpless and gave you zip! Thats a fact gents. Ask you local Liberal or National MP's exactly how they are going to help you get this addressed! Ask the buggers. Then please post your answers here. If its anything like mr Lamming, I bet he won't even comment or respond to you.
Hope I am wrong but bet I am not.Barry Mackenzie Tuesday 5 June, 2012 - 3:14 PM
The call today on Greg's show is the one that got me. The caller about Qld Motorways and how they don't show the price at point of sale. There is nothing at contract to say what is the fee.
And try getting a tax invoice when paying, even when the amount is over $100. They will make you wait for up to 4 weeks, unless your prepared to pay extra for what other traders are obliged to give for free.
Then try paying by credit card, they will refuse to tell you the amount to be debited.
Then what about the glass wipe they send you without asking for an extra $1.00
Try being another trader and sending customers unsolicited goods and demanding payment see how far you get.
Why does this PTY LTD company get away with it?Brett Monday 4 June, 2012 - 9:36 PM
Thanks again for trying Peter, and a big thanks to 4BC for acting on this matter..Colroe Monday 4 June, 2012 - 2:37 PM
Show the graph that displays what has happened to us. A picture is worth a thousand words. I have been receiving DFRDB since 1981 and have been greatly discriminated against. In my last employment I was taxed my total pension.Barry Rissel Monday 4 June, 2012 - 2:35 PM
They are building a statue of Gough because that is what all Labor poilticians aspire too. (corruption and money laundering)
I am sure that Wayne and Julia would blame the allegations against Gough on Tony Abbott.richard Monday 4 June, 2012 - 1:38 PM