- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
4BC Mornings: Retired Air Vice Marshall, Peter Criss, is seeking fairness on superannuation entitlements for retired defence force personnel and recognition of their pension indexation plight.
'YUhanks Peter for tryingdoc judd Monday 25 June, 2012 - 3:15 PM
Ok So your DFRDB is not indexed. I get that. It does suck and you did join up to defend Australia.
This government has failed to make any headway in this matter. Failed to Listen.
But to those of you who think the other pack of mugs will be any better? Whay did the Howard Government not listen to your pleas back when they were in power? They amassed a huge surpless and gave you zip! Thats a fact gents. Ask you local Liberal or National MP's exactly how they are going to help you get this addressed! Ask the buggers. Then please post your answers here. If its anything like mr Lamming, I bet he won't even comment or respond to you.
Hope I am wrong but bet I am not.Barry Mackenzie Tuesday 5 June, 2012 - 3:14 PM
The call today on Greg's show is the one that got me. The caller about Qld Motorways and how they don't show the price at point of sale. There is nothing at contract to say what is the fee.
And try getting a tax invoice when paying, even when the amount is over $100. They will make you wait for up to 4 weeks, unless your prepared to pay extra for what other traders are obliged to give for free.
Then try paying by credit card, they will refuse to tell you the amount to be debited.
Then what about the glass wipe they send you without asking for an extra $1.00
Try being another trader and sending customers unsolicited goods and demanding payment see how far you get.
Why does this PTY LTD company get away with it?Brett Monday 4 June, 2012 - 9:36 PM
Thanks again for trying Peter, and a big thanks to 4BC for acting on this matter..Colroe Monday 4 June, 2012 - 2:37 PM
Show the graph that displays what has happened to us. A picture is worth a thousand words. I have been receiving DFRDB since 1981 and have been greatly discriminated against. In my last employment I was taxed my total pension.Barry Rissel Monday 4 June, 2012 - 2:35 PM
They are building a statue of Gough because that is what all Labor poilticians aspire too. (corruption and money laundering)
I am sure that Wayne and Julia would blame the allegations against Gough on Tony Abbott.richard Monday 4 June, 2012 - 1:38 PM