- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Margaret on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Yes Yes Thank you.Will be Magic To be able to hear The N R L call HERE ON 4 BC, again. This Radio station has won me Over ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, I am not attempting to advise, simply to inform. The order of events you are suggesting is "out of whack". The ... more
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
Rudd, Gillard, Showdown
4BC Breaking News:
Labor's leadership has dominated question time in Federal Parliament despite the Prime Minister declaring that the drama is over.
There was one less face on Julia Gillard’s frontbench this afternoon with Kevin Rudd now taking his place on the backbench
MS Gillard insists she has the overwhelming support of her colleagues following her decisive 71-31 win over Mr Rudd
But after a week of public blood-letting, Labor's problems have given the Coalition plenty of ammunition.
Former PM Kevin Rudd has lost the leadership ballot with PM Julia Gillard, Julia Gillard has been emphatically returned as Labor Leader and PM 71 votes to 31 over Kevin Rudd. Click heading for more.
Does the Caucus care about public opinion?
Labor Campaign Advisor and Director Campaigns and Communications Bruce Hawker speaks with Greg Cary about reading the impact of public opinion inside the caucus.
Kevin Rudd is refusing to concede defeat ahead of today's Labor leadership showdown despite being unable to secure the numbers to topple Julia Gillard. Labor MPs will meet at 9 o'clock this morning to vote on who should lead the party.
Monday 27th: Bruce Hawker with 4BC Breakfast
Friday 23rd: Kevin Rudd has finally confirmed the leadership challenge that will take place at the start of the coming week. PM Julia Gillard responds to Kevin Rudd's challenge from her own press conference. It will be a long weekend as the nation awaits the outcome of Monday's ballot to determine the PM position.
4BC Drive crosses live to the Julia Gillard press conference as she responds to Kevin Rudd’s leadership challenge. Matthew Franklin of the Australian weighs in on unfolding events
Reporter, Michael Pacchi, looks at Kevin Rudd's latest announcement at contending the Labor Party leadership
Greg Cary talks with chief strategist Bruce Hawker who has left Premier Blighs camp to work with Kevin Rudd
Michael Pachi with 4BC Breakfast on the latest. 23rd Feb
Gary Hardgrave talks to ex-Labor Minister, Con Scaccia, about the latest news.
Geoff Green, former Liberal State Campaign Director also gives his opinions to 4BC Drive.
Amy, I doubt that anyone here condones violence whether it's Amy being pushed shoved and abused by Union thugs when handing out How-to-vote cards or whether it's workers being driven in to on the footpath out front of a Victorian chicken processing plant. Can not believe that guy wasn't arrested.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:31 PM
mick, have you seen the work on the M1 at Slacks Creek, it's wrapping up now. Kessels and Mains at MacGregor is getting under way now. Jobs, jobs, jobs me old mate.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:07 PM
Just me, that's about the only way the Mad Monk will come close to getting into the PMs chair.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 11:59 AM
Gillard lasted 3 days of the new lala laborland utopia has failed yet again with this person lying again NO I did not speak to Bob Carr no I did not try to recruit him, she appears to be a pathological liar. Illegal government not voted for by the people of Australia, no ethics and no integrity.mick Friday 2 March, 2012 - 9:13 AM
CRY, only an idiot could make that assertion. The cross benches of parliament are full of people who oppose the Government and all they stand for.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 7:22 AM
Justme I reiterate "@Just me just as usual the know nothing tool.", just given proof of how irrelevent you truly are. Along With Roger on cream buns, is this the best Juliars blogging masters can do.mick Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 10:31 AM