- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
Rudd, Gillard, Showdown
4BC Breaking News:
Labor's leadership has dominated question time in Federal Parliament despite the Prime Minister declaring that the drama is over.
There was one less face on Julia Gillard’s frontbench this afternoon with Kevin Rudd now taking his place on the backbench
MS Gillard insists she has the overwhelming support of her colleagues following her decisive 71-31 win over Mr Rudd
But after a week of public blood-letting, Labor's problems have given the Coalition plenty of ammunition.
Former PM Kevin Rudd has lost the leadership ballot with PM Julia Gillard, Julia Gillard has been emphatically returned as Labor Leader and PM 71 votes to 31 over Kevin Rudd. Click heading for more.
Does the Caucus care about public opinion?
Labor Campaign Advisor and Director Campaigns and Communications Bruce Hawker speaks with Greg Cary about reading the impact of public opinion inside the caucus.
Kevin Rudd is refusing to concede defeat ahead of today's Labor leadership showdown despite being unable to secure the numbers to topple Julia Gillard. Labor MPs will meet at 9 o'clock this morning to vote on who should lead the party.
Monday 27th: Bruce Hawker with 4BC Breakfast
Friday 23rd: Kevin Rudd has finally confirmed the leadership challenge that will take place at the start of the coming week. PM Julia Gillard responds to Kevin Rudd's challenge from her own press conference. It will be a long weekend as the nation awaits the outcome of Monday's ballot to determine the PM position.
4BC Drive crosses live to the Julia Gillard press conference as she responds to Kevin Rudd’s leadership challenge. Matthew Franklin of the Australian weighs in on unfolding events
Reporter, Michael Pacchi, looks at Kevin Rudd's latest announcement at contending the Labor Party leadership
Greg Cary talks with chief strategist Bruce Hawker who has left Premier Blighs camp to work with Kevin Rudd
Michael Pachi with 4BC Breakfast on the latest. 23rd Feb
Gary Hardgrave talks to ex-Labor Minister, Con Scaccia, about the latest news.
Geoff Green, former Liberal State Campaign Director also gives his opinions to 4BC Drive.
Amy, I doubt that anyone here condones violence whether it's Amy being pushed shoved and abused by Union thugs when handing out How-to-vote cards or whether it's workers being driven in to on the footpath out front of a Victorian chicken processing plant. Can not believe that guy wasn't arrested.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:31 PM
mick, have you seen the work on the M1 at Slacks Creek, it's wrapping up now. Kessels and Mains at MacGregor is getting under way now. Jobs, jobs, jobs me old mate.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:07 PM
Just me, that's about the only way the Mad Monk will come close to getting into the PMs chair.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 11:59 AM
Gillard lasted 3 days of the new lala laborland utopia has failed yet again with this person lying again NO I did not speak to Bob Carr no I did not try to recruit him, she appears to be a pathological liar. Illegal government not voted for by the people of Australia, no ethics and no integrity.mick Friday 2 March, 2012 - 9:13 AM
CRY, only an idiot could make that assertion. The cross benches of parliament are full of people who oppose the Government and all they stand for.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 7:22 AM
Justme I reiterate "@Just me just as usual the know nothing tool.", just given proof of how irrelevent you truly are. Along With Roger on cream buns, is this the best Juliars blogging masters can do.mick Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 10:31 AM