- New flood tax planned
- Glenn Lazarus joins Palmer
- Fairfax CEO challenges status quo
- PM emotional for DisabilityCare
- Athlete faces doping ban
- Champion fights more allegations
- Swan's sixth budget
- Qld results from budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sneaky peeker on Swan's sixth budget Tony abbott is just another re-incarnated version of joseph Chaberlain.My bet is that the National party will split from him ... more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Now, now Bobby; Sounds as though you have had practice at doing that. Did you get that practice whilst McTernan was ... more
- Richard on Swan's sixth budget @Bob, the whole world tried to stimulate their economies after Wall St crashed.Without our depleteable resources and Chinas ... more
- bob lord on Swan's sixth budget Hey David TClose your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and sing loudly. That's what kindie kids do when they don't want ... more
- Bob Lord on Swan's sixth budget AUSTRALIA TO GO DEEPER, DEEPER and DEEPER INTO DEFICITActing Opposition Treasurer Mr Tony Abbott tonight indicated that he ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on PM emotional for DisabilityCare Gillards stunt of the week. more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Doesn't anyone get tired of certain individuals constantly quoting and giving references to the "Sydney Morning Herald", ... more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Anyone notice that Labor has now started to pay off those who gave it "government"? Many, many, millions going to the pet ... more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Despite their best efforts, not even Labor can totally stuff up Australia's inherent financial health. Much of it is in the ... more
- Bob Lord on Swan's sixth budget Richard - I see France is now in recession - they went austerity measures.I see Japan is growing - they finally followed ... more
- Richard on Swan's sixth budget The only thing Abbott Bob, admitted was the the government have left the cupboard empty after promising to leave a little ... more
- Shez on Swan's sixth budget Bob Lord, you're a legend. more
- Richard on Swan's sixth budget As long as he repeals that other broad based consumption tax based on a lie, disguised as the carbon tax, all will be ... more
- Bob Lord on Swan's sixth budget ABBOTT ADMITS GOVERNMENT IS RIGHTFacing the effects of Costello's legacy, the Abbottoir will not oppose the axing of the ... more
- Caelii on Rob Oakeshott? Well macadmiaa nuts, how about that. more
- dialabull on PM emotional for DisabilityCare Please donâ??t be fooled by Gillardâ??s tears â?? the Real Gillards we have known over the last few years has no feeling for ... more
- Veena on Popularity rising Trashman (I forget wehtehr you're from the left or right side of the Atlantic pond, so I'll try to cover both), Bob Katter ... more
- Vinny on Popularity rising You've really captured all the esesnitals in this subject area, haven't you? more
- Nash on PM Gillard, I can win this I guess finding useful, reliable information on the intreent isn't hopeless after all. more
- Nova on PM Gillard, I can win this she is more into spiritual stuff then god or Jesus well wtf that is the best kind of thing u can be into coz god and money r ... more
Rudd, Gillard, Showdown
4BC Breaking News:
Labor's leadership has dominated question time in Federal Parliament despite the Prime Minister declaring that the drama is over.
There was one less face on Julia Gillard’s frontbench this afternoon with Kevin Rudd now taking his place on the backbench
MS Gillard insists she has the overwhelming support of her colleagues following her decisive 71-31 win over Mr Rudd
But after a week of public blood-letting, Labor's problems have given the Coalition plenty of ammunition.
Former PM Kevin Rudd has lost the leadership ballot with PM Julia Gillard, Julia Gillard has been emphatically returned as Labor Leader and PM 71 votes to 31 over Kevin Rudd. Click heading for more.
Does the Caucus care about public opinion?
Labor Campaign Advisor and Director Campaigns and Communications Bruce Hawker speaks with Greg Cary about reading the impact of public opinion inside the caucus.
Kevin Rudd is refusing to concede defeat ahead of today's Labor leadership showdown despite being unable to secure the numbers to topple Julia Gillard. Labor MPs will meet at 9 o'clock this morning to vote on who should lead the party.
Monday 27th: Bruce Hawker with 4BC Breakfast
Friday 23rd: Kevin Rudd has finally confirmed the leadership challenge that will take place at the start of the coming week. PM Julia Gillard responds to Kevin Rudd's challenge from her own press conference. It will be a long weekend as the nation awaits the outcome of Monday's ballot to determine the PM position.
4BC Drive crosses live to the Julia Gillard press conference as she responds to Kevin Rudd’s leadership challenge. Matthew Franklin of the Australian weighs in on unfolding events
Reporter, Michael Pacchi, looks at Kevin Rudd's latest announcement at contending the Labor Party leadership
Greg Cary talks with chief strategist Bruce Hawker who has left Premier Blighs camp to work with Kevin Rudd
Michael Pachi with 4BC Breakfast on the latest. 23rd Feb
Gary Hardgrave talks to ex-Labor Minister, Con Scaccia, about the latest news.
Geoff Green, former Liberal State Campaign Director also gives his opinions to 4BC Drive.
Amy, I doubt that anyone here condones violence whether it's Amy being pushed shoved and abused by Union thugs when handing out How-to-vote cards or whether it's workers being driven in to on the footpath out front of a Victorian chicken processing plant. Can not believe that guy wasn't arrested.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:31 PM
mick, have you seen the work on the M1 at Slacks Creek, it's wrapping up now. Kessels and Mains at MacGregor is getting under way now. Jobs, jobs, jobs me old mate.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:07 PM
Just me, that's about the only way the Mad Monk will come close to getting into the PMs chair.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 11:59 AM
Gillard lasted 3 days of the new lala laborland utopia has failed yet again with this person lying again NO I did not speak to Bob Carr no I did not try to recruit him, she appears to be a pathological liar. Illegal government not voted for by the people of Australia, no ethics and no integrity.mick Friday 2 March, 2012 - 9:13 AM
CRY, only an idiot could make that assertion. The cross benches of parliament are full of people who oppose the Government and all they stand for.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 7:22 AM
Justme I reiterate "@Just me just as usual the know nothing tool.", just given proof of how irrelevent you truly are. Along With Roger on cream buns, is this the best Juliars blogging masters can do.mick Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 10:31 AM