- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
- kerry jacques on Boland back for Brisbane I likewise , loved Saturday Mornings with Warren , just the variety of his programme was excellent , come on 4bc , move it ... more
Rudd, Gillard, Showdown
4BC Breaking News:
Labor's leadership has dominated question time in Federal Parliament despite the Prime Minister declaring that the drama is over.
There was one less face on Julia Gillard’s frontbench this afternoon with Kevin Rudd now taking his place on the backbench
MS Gillard insists she has the overwhelming support of her colleagues following her decisive 71-31 win over Mr Rudd
But after a week of public blood-letting, Labor's problems have given the Coalition plenty of ammunition.
Former PM Kevin Rudd has lost the leadership ballot with PM Julia Gillard, Julia Gillard has been emphatically returned as Labor Leader and PM 71 votes to 31 over Kevin Rudd. Click heading for more.
Does the Caucus care about public opinion?
Labor Campaign Advisor and Director Campaigns and Communications Bruce Hawker speaks with Greg Cary about reading the impact of public opinion inside the caucus.
Kevin Rudd is refusing to concede defeat ahead of today's Labor leadership showdown despite being unable to secure the numbers to topple Julia Gillard. Labor MPs will meet at 9 o'clock this morning to vote on who should lead the party.
Monday 27th: Bruce Hawker with 4BC Breakfast
Friday 23rd: Kevin Rudd has finally confirmed the leadership challenge that will take place at the start of the coming week. PM Julia Gillard responds to Kevin Rudd's challenge from her own press conference. It will be a long weekend as the nation awaits the outcome of Monday's ballot to determine the PM position.
4BC Drive crosses live to the Julia Gillard press conference as she responds to Kevin Rudd’s leadership challenge. Matthew Franklin of the Australian weighs in on unfolding events
Reporter, Michael Pacchi, looks at Kevin Rudd's latest announcement at contending the Labor Party leadership
Greg Cary talks with chief strategist Bruce Hawker who has left Premier Blighs camp to work with Kevin Rudd
Michael Pachi with 4BC Breakfast on the latest. 23rd Feb
Gary Hardgrave talks to ex-Labor Minister, Con Scaccia, about the latest news.
Geoff Green, former Liberal State Campaign Director also gives his opinions to 4BC Drive.
Amy, I doubt that anyone here condones violence whether it's Amy being pushed shoved and abused by Union thugs when handing out How-to-vote cards or whether it's workers being driven in to on the footpath out front of a Victorian chicken processing plant. Can not believe that guy wasn't arrested.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:31 PM
mick, have you seen the work on the M1 at Slacks Creek, it's wrapping up now. Kessels and Mains at MacGregor is getting under way now. Jobs, jobs, jobs me old mate.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:07 PM
Just me, that's about the only way the Mad Monk will come close to getting into the PMs chair.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 11:59 AM
Gillard lasted 3 days of the new lala laborland utopia has failed yet again with this person lying again NO I did not speak to Bob Carr no I did not try to recruit him, she appears to be a pathological liar. Illegal government not voted for by the people of Australia, no ethics and no integrity.mick Friday 2 March, 2012 - 9:13 AM
CRY, only an idiot could make that assertion. The cross benches of parliament are full of people who oppose the Government and all they stand for.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 7:22 AM
Justme I reiterate "@Just me just as usual the know nothing tool.", just given proof of how irrelevent you truly are. Along With Roger on cream buns, is this the best Juliars blogging masters can do.mick Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 10:31 AM