- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Rudd, Gillard, Showdown
4BC Breaking News:
Labor's leadership has dominated question time in Federal Parliament despite the Prime Minister declaring that the drama is over.
There was one less face on Julia Gillard’s frontbench this afternoon with Kevin Rudd now taking his place on the backbench
MS Gillard insists she has the overwhelming support of her colleagues following her decisive 71-31 win over Mr Rudd
But after a week of public blood-letting, Labor's problems have given the Coalition plenty of ammunition.
Former PM Kevin Rudd has lost the leadership ballot with PM Julia Gillard, Julia Gillard has been emphatically returned as Labor Leader and PM 71 votes to 31 over Kevin Rudd. Click heading for more.
Does the Caucus care about public opinion?
Labor Campaign Advisor and Director Campaigns and Communications Bruce Hawker speaks with Greg Cary about reading the impact of public opinion inside the caucus.
Kevin Rudd is refusing to concede defeat ahead of today's Labor leadership showdown despite being unable to secure the numbers to topple Julia Gillard. Labor MPs will meet at 9 o'clock this morning to vote on who should lead the party.
Monday 27th: Bruce Hawker with 4BC Breakfast
Friday 23rd: Kevin Rudd has finally confirmed the leadership challenge that will take place at the start of the coming week. PM Julia Gillard responds to Kevin Rudd's challenge from her own press conference. It will be a long weekend as the nation awaits the outcome of Monday's ballot to determine the PM position.
4BC Drive crosses live to the Julia Gillard press conference as she responds to Kevin Rudd’s leadership challenge. Matthew Franklin of the Australian weighs in on unfolding events
Reporter, Michael Pacchi, looks at Kevin Rudd's latest announcement at contending the Labor Party leadership
Greg Cary talks with chief strategist Bruce Hawker who has left Premier Blighs camp to work with Kevin Rudd
Michael Pachi with 4BC Breakfast on the latest. 23rd Feb
Gary Hardgrave talks to ex-Labor Minister, Con Scaccia, about the latest news.
Geoff Green, former Liberal State Campaign Director also gives his opinions to 4BC Drive.
Amy, I doubt that anyone here condones violence whether it's Amy being pushed shoved and abused by Union thugs when handing out How-to-vote cards or whether it's workers being driven in to on the footpath out front of a Victorian chicken processing plant. Can not believe that guy wasn't arrested.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:31 PM
mick, have you seen the work on the M1 at Slacks Creek, it's wrapping up now. Kessels and Mains at MacGregor is getting under way now. Jobs, jobs, jobs me old mate.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 2:07 PM
Just me, that's about the only way the Mad Monk will come close to getting into the PMs chair.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 11:59 AM
Gillard lasted 3 days of the new lala laborland utopia has failed yet again with this person lying again NO I did not speak to Bob Carr no I did not try to recruit him, she appears to be a pathological liar. Illegal government not voted for by the people of Australia, no ethics and no integrity.mick Friday 2 March, 2012 - 9:13 AM
CRY, only an idiot could make that assertion. The cross benches of parliament are full of people who oppose the Government and all they stand for.James W Friday 2 March, 2012 - 7:22 AM
Justme I reiterate "@Just me just as usual the know nothing tool.", just given proof of how irrelevent you truly are. Along With Roger on cream buns, is this the best Juliars blogging masters can do.mick Thursday 1 March, 2012 - 10:31 AM