- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
Royal Commission called for
4BC Mornings: Independent Senator of South Australia, Nick Xenophon, has joined a growing number of public figures in calling for a Royal Commission into child abuse and cover ups within the clergy of the Catholic Church.
Senator Xenophon and Hetty Johnson from Bravehearts join Greg Cary to talk about the duty we have as a public to protect our children and deliver justices for victims.
Still think there should be a full investigation into a lot of babies and toddlers that die which Police always say tragic accident. A new born killed by mum and Police say not in public interest to charge the mother
Everyone happy in Court. Baby left in car to die all day at Toowomba mum forgot.
No one ever feels sorry for the baby/toddler. Cover ups for the parent/carer. Gaol term should be for all child deaths not sympathy. Toddler killed on railway line and they breath test the Driver.
Mum has half a fence on the house.disgusted Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 6:00 PM
Nothing wrong with making the world safer for kids.
Its just that everything Julia touches turns to mud.
She would be hard pressed organising a chook raffle based on her previous efforts.
And I can't see this latest political point scorer being any different.
She really should try to finish at least one project that she has started with the exception of new taxes. I have to give credit where where credit is due. She is very good at relesing new taxes on the people.Rich Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 3:14 PM
Nice little DOUBLE WAMMY for the Athiest Miss Gillard.
One slice at the church, any church will do, all of them would be better.
The second wack at Kevin Rudd and his hand in the shredding of the Heiner Report.BELLA Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:15 PM
Can you trust the ALP with a Royal Commission when this is there history.
Milton Orkopoulos, 30 offences including involvement in child prostitution, sexual assault and supplying illegal drugs. On 25 August 2009 the NSW Court rejected his appeal against his conviction but reduced his maximum sentence to 13 years and eight months (instead of the 13 years and 11 months sentence by the trial court) with a non-parole period of nine years
Terry Martin, a member of the ALP was expelled from the parliamentary Labor party after crossing the floor. He then sat as an independent, produced child pornography and had sexual penetration of a child under the age of 17, receives a suspended sentence.
Keith Wright, child sex offences and rape, 8 years (non-parole period 4 years), paroled after 5Â½ years.
Bill Darcy in 2000 he was convicted of a number of sexual offences against children from his days as a sole teacher at country primary schools. He was released in 2007.
Bernard Finnigan, has been a member of the South Australian Legislative Council since 2006. He was elected as a member of the ALP, but resigned and was suspended from the party in 2011 after being charged with child pornography offences.
Bob Collins, he died by suicide with multiple charges of child sex abuse pending in both the Northern Territory and ACT. In the Australia Day Honours of 2004, Collins was appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:14 PM
All is well, mick is on the side of the child abusers, Richard makes a political issue out of it, Media Magic is welcomed to the nut farm, PeterB says his usual nonsense and CRY works Kevin Rudd and a 20 year old event into it.Bob Lord Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:27 PM
It takes time to set up the terms of Refference for an inquiry of this scope. It will probably take years for this to finish and cost millions. Even the Libs support this. What is wrong with trying to keep children safe? Also Mick, the UK government is a Tory one, so that makes them the opposite of a socialist one. Is there not one free thinker among you? Hetty Johnson loves this idea. The covering up of child abuse by any, I repeat any, organisation be it government or church of any denomination must be stamped out root and branch. That you see commie plots and dark government deeds at play here speaks a lot more about you all than the likes of Ms Johnson.Barry Mackenzie Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:22 PM