- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Royal Commission called for
4BC Mornings: Independent Senator of South Australia, Nick Xenophon, has joined a growing number of public figures in calling for a Royal Commission into child abuse and cover ups within the clergy of the Catholic Church.
Senator Xenophon and Hetty Johnson from Bravehearts join Greg Cary to talk about the duty we have as a public to protect our children and deliver justices for victims.
Still think there should be a full investigation into a lot of babies and toddlers that die which Police always say tragic accident. A new born killed by mum and Police say not in public interest to charge the mother
Everyone happy in Court. Baby left in car to die all day at Toowomba mum forgot.
No one ever feels sorry for the baby/toddler. Cover ups for the parent/carer. Gaol term should be for all child deaths not sympathy. Toddler killed on railway line and they breath test the Driver.
Mum has half a fence on the house.disgusted Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 6:00 PM
Nothing wrong with making the world safer for kids.
Its just that everything Julia touches turns to mud.
She would be hard pressed organising a chook raffle based on her previous efforts.
And I can't see this latest political point scorer being any different.
She really should try to finish at least one project that she has started with the exception of new taxes. I have to give credit where where credit is due. She is very good at relesing new taxes on the people.Rich Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 3:14 PM
Nice little DOUBLE WAMMY for the Athiest Miss Gillard.
One slice at the church, any church will do, all of them would be better.
The second wack at Kevin Rudd and his hand in the shredding of the Heiner Report.BELLA Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:15 PM
Can you trust the ALP with a Royal Commission when this is there history.
Milton Orkopoulos, 30 offences including involvement in child prostitution, sexual assault and supplying illegal drugs. On 25 August 2009 the NSW Court rejected his appeal against his conviction but reduced his maximum sentence to 13 years and eight months (instead of the 13 years and 11 months sentence by the trial court) with a non-parole period of nine years
Terry Martin, a member of the ALP was expelled from the parliamentary Labor party after crossing the floor. He then sat as an independent, produced child pornography and had sexual penetration of a child under the age of 17, receives a suspended sentence.
Keith Wright, child sex offences and rape, 8 years (non-parole period 4 years), paroled after 5Â½ years.
Bill Darcy in 2000 he was convicted of a number of sexual offences against children from his days as a sole teacher at country primary schools. He was released in 2007.
Bernard Finnigan, has been a member of the South Australian Legislative Council since 2006. He was elected as a member of the ALP, but resigned and was suspended from the party in 2011 after being charged with child pornography offences.
Bob Collins, he died by suicide with multiple charges of child sex abuse pending in both the Northern Territory and ACT. In the Australia Day Honours of 2004, Collins was appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:14 PM
All is well, mick is on the side of the child abusers, Richard makes a political issue out of it, Media Magic is welcomed to the nut farm, PeterB says his usual nonsense and CRY works Kevin Rudd and a 20 year old event into it.Bob Lord Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:27 PM
It takes time to set up the terms of Refference for an inquiry of this scope. It will probably take years for this to finish and cost millions. Even the Libs support this. What is wrong with trying to keep children safe? Also Mick, the UK government is a Tory one, so that makes them the opposite of a socialist one. Is there not one free thinker among you? Hetty Johnson loves this idea. The covering up of child abuse by any, I repeat any, organisation be it government or church of any denomination must be stamped out root and branch. That you see commie plots and dark government deeds at play here speaks a lot more about you all than the likes of Ms Johnson.Barry Mackenzie Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:22 PM