- Ford a "kick in the guts"
- Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC
- New schools for Queensland
- Party precinct: failed
- The Doors keyboardist Manzarek dies
- IR changes opposed
- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" Oh dear RichardJust watching our very own fiscal twit Nicholls stating that a raft of taxes will be rising in Queensland in ... more
- bespectacled on New schools for Queensland How about using the fv school for a library and buy the adjacent commercial buildings to add to the school oval for leisure ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned I knowwwww, mick, I knoowwww... more
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" OK Richard, fair enough.The bloke who wants to run the country doesn't need to have a vision or plans for when he gets ... more
- jaycee on Ford a "kick in the guts" my vishion 20/20,roberto earldomo, is maybe a bit on the blue side but overall I'm sitting pretty here on a north shore ... more
- mick on New flood tax planned Artg she certainly did not want them to die of thirst so she opened up Wivenhoe and flooded Brisbane trying to drown them. more
- Richard on Ford a "kick in the guts" Bob, you seem to be changing canoes mid stream and now paddling the other way.BTW Tony Abbott is not running the country.A ... more
- mick on Ford a "kick in the guts" The majority of Australians do know that they do have good plans and visions for all Australians, you are just too stupid to ... more
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" TSK TSKThose silly Ford people not having a good business plan hey Tony. Fabulous hindsight once again from you.Ya got a ... more
- David T. on Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC Anyone with an analogue TV can buy a Digital set-top box. If you're on a full Govt. pension, you might get a box for free ... more
- David T. on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Adam, Google them under Rick Milne Collectables and Shields Stamps and Coins. Both are in Victoria. I'm sure you'll find the ... more
- Adam on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Can someone please provide me Rick Milne and Tony Shields email address so we can contact them.Thanks more
- kernel fudpucker on IR changes opposed All smoke and mirrors. They all lie in the same BED !! more
- kernel fudpucker on New schools for Queensland Private companies?? There's only one, SERCO!!!. Do your research, SHEEPLE !!!! more
- kernel fudpucker on New flood tax planned How about a (POLITCAL FAILURE TAX) Payed back to the people, set at 200% more
- Kattie on $5 to browse Coorparoo store Perhaps, we've been now excited to have the actual dad's or mom's early morning hours ingest. Listed here is a lack of yet ... more
- single slot toasters review on Amalfi Coast Recpies I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the ... more
- Richard on Party precinct: failed Can not think of a time in the entire history of mankind where alcohol consumption has not led to etiquette hell.Let it ... more
- hospitality is dead or rather never was on Party precinct: failed Get rid of hositality and its segeregation /and age groupdiscrimination practices and it might just bring back boomers and ... more
- Gayle on New schools for Queensland Now this is called good Government and forward planning, the demographics have changed and there are more families with ... more
Royal Commission called for
4BC Mornings: Independent Senator of South Australia, Nick Xenophon, has joined a growing number of public figures in calling for a Royal Commission into child abuse and cover ups within the clergy of the Catholic Church.
Senator Xenophon and Hetty Johnson from Bravehearts join Greg Cary to talk about the duty we have as a public to protect our children and deliver justices for victims.
Still think there should be a full investigation into a lot of babies and toddlers that die which Police always say tragic accident. A new born killed by mum and Police say not in public interest to charge the mother
Everyone happy in Court. Baby left in car to die all day at Toowomba mum forgot.
No one ever feels sorry for the baby/toddler. Cover ups for the parent/carer. Gaol term should be for all child deaths not sympathy. Toddler killed on railway line and they breath test the Driver.
Mum has half a fence on the house.disgusted Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 6:00 PM
Nothing wrong with making the world safer for kids.
Its just that everything Julia touches turns to mud.
She would be hard pressed organising a chook raffle based on her previous efforts.
And I can't see this latest political point scorer being any different.
She really should try to finish at least one project that she has started with the exception of new taxes. I have to give credit where where credit is due. She is very good at relesing new taxes on the people.Rich Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 3:14 PM
Nice little DOUBLE WAMMY for the Athiest Miss Gillard.
One slice at the church, any church will do, all of them would be better.
The second wack at Kevin Rudd and his hand in the shredding of the Heiner Report.BELLA Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:15 PM
Can you trust the ALP with a Royal Commission when this is there history.
Milton Orkopoulos, 30 offences including involvement in child prostitution, sexual assault and supplying illegal drugs. On 25 August 2009 the NSW Court rejected his appeal against his conviction but reduced his maximum sentence to 13 years and eight months (instead of the 13 years and 11 months sentence by the trial court) with a non-parole period of nine years
Terry Martin, a member of the ALP was expelled from the parliamentary Labor party after crossing the floor. He then sat as an independent, produced child pornography and had sexual penetration of a child under the age of 17, receives a suspended sentence.
Keith Wright, child sex offences and rape, 8 years (non-parole period 4 years), paroled after 5Â½ years.
Bill Darcy in 2000 he was convicted of a number of sexual offences against children from his days as a sole teacher at country primary schools. He was released in 2007.
Bernard Finnigan, has been a member of the South Australian Legislative Council since 2006. He was elected as a member of the ALP, but resigned and was suspended from the party in 2011 after being charged with child pornography offences.
Bob Collins, he died by suicide with multiple charges of child sex abuse pending in both the Northern Territory and ACT. In the Australia Day Honours of 2004, Collins was appointed an Officer of the Order of Australia.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 1:14 PM
All is well, mick is on the side of the child abusers, Richard makes a political issue out of it, Media Magic is welcomed to the nut farm, PeterB says his usual nonsense and CRY works Kevin Rudd and a 20 year old event into it.Bob Lord Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:27 PM
It takes time to set up the terms of Refference for an inquiry of this scope. It will probably take years for this to finish and cost millions. Even the Libs support this. What is wrong with trying to keep children safe? Also Mick, the UK government is a Tory one, so that makes them the opposite of a socialist one. Is there not one free thinker among you? Hetty Johnson loves this idea. The covering up of child abuse by any, I repeat any, organisation be it government or church of any denomination must be stamped out root and branch. That you see commie plots and dark government deeds at play here speaks a lot more about you all than the likes of Ms Johnson.Barry Mackenzie Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 12:22 PM