- Ford a "kick in the guts"
- Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC
- New schools for Queensland
- Party precinct: failed
- The Doors keyboardist Manzarek dies
- IR changes opposed
- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" Oh dear RichardJust watching our very own fiscal twit Nicholls stating that a raft of taxes will be rising in Queensland in ... more
- bespectacled on New schools for Queensland How about using the fv school for a library and buy the adjacent commercial buildings to add to the school oval for leisure ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned I knowwwww, mick, I knoowwww... more
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" OK Richard, fair enough.The bloke who wants to run the country doesn't need to have a vision or plans for when he gets ... more
- jaycee on Ford a "kick in the guts" my vishion 20/20,roberto earldomo, is maybe a bit on the blue side but overall I'm sitting pretty here on a north shore ... more
- mick on New flood tax planned Artg she certainly did not want them to die of thirst so she opened up Wivenhoe and flooded Brisbane trying to drown them. more
- Richard on Ford a "kick in the guts" Bob, you seem to be changing canoes mid stream and now paddling the other way.BTW Tony Abbott is not running the country.A ... more
- mick on Ford a "kick in the guts" The majority of Australians do know that they do have good plans and visions for all Australians, you are just too stupid to ... more
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" TSK TSKThose silly Ford people not having a good business plan hey Tony. Fabulous hindsight once again from you.Ya got a ... more
- David T. on Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC Anyone with an analogue TV can buy a Digital set-top box. If you're on a full Govt. pension, you might get a box for free ... more
- David T. on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Adam, Google them under Rick Milne Collectables and Shields Stamps and Coins. Both are in Victoria. I'm sure you'll find the ... more
- Adam on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Can someone please provide me Rick Milne and Tony Shields email address so we can contact them.Thanks more
- kernel fudpucker on IR changes opposed All smoke and mirrors. They all lie in the same BED !! more
- kernel fudpucker on New schools for Queensland Private companies?? There's only one, SERCO!!!. Do your research, SHEEPLE !!!! more
- kernel fudpucker on New flood tax planned How about a (POLITCAL FAILURE TAX) Payed back to the people, set at 200% more
- Kattie on $5 to browse Coorparoo store Perhaps, we've been now excited to have the actual dad's or mom's early morning hours ingest. Listed here is a lack of yet ... more
- single slot toasters review on Amalfi Coast Recpies I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the ... more
- Richard on Party precinct: failed Can not think of a time in the entire history of mankind where alcohol consumption has not led to etiquette hell.Let it ... more
- hospitality is dead or rather never was on Party precinct: failed Get rid of hositality and its segeregation /and age groupdiscrimination practices and it might just bring back boomers and ... more
- Gayle on New schools for Queensland Now this is called good Government and forward planning, the demographics have changed and there are more families with ... more
Refugees poorly accommodated
4BC Drive: Stuart Crow is a local business owner in Milton who came to work this week to find 30-40 refugees camped on his premises with little to no warning.
Crow is told they have been placed there by the Multicultural Development Association and is concerned for his staff who are working amongst these people.
Point 1 - Nope
Point 2 - Yep
Point 3 - All Australians have been wronged by them.
Point 4 - NO it was not, it was the lowest primary vote and actually elected by 3 self serving independents, so is that democracy.
Point 5 - It was not about the quality of the talk, it was all prenegotiated amongst the losers of the election.
PS: do not call me mate you Australian and Australia hating communist pissant.mick Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 11:27 AM
Barry Mackenzie, a while back you had spit at me and informed me that you were trained at Duntroon, an Australian Army officer training establishment. I have always questioned in my mind the validity of that statement. Now after your last post, I now know it is not true because no way would a Duntroon officer have so many spelling and grammar mistakes in the one paragraph.CRY FREEDOM Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 10:55 AM
There is evidence emerging that the Eureka stockade was nothing more than a folktale.Rich Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 10:33 AM
So mick mate, Have the Unions ever done anything good in your view? You seem to have a bit of a hard on about them. Perhaps you have been wronged somewhere in the past. Also this Government was Ellected by the people of Australia, every single mp Labor, Liberal National, Independant etc, has been ellected by their constituants. Then well as your so politicaly astuts you can figure out the rest. Or perhaps you are just not impressed that Mr Abbott, did not have better skill at talking the Greens etc into forming Government with him. You will get you chance next year mate, just vote Liberal.Barry Mackenzie Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 10:09 AM
I also think it is bigger story than it is. For starters why have these people been placed in a commercial building with no proper cooking/bathroom facilities? On the flip side why weren't tenants in the building informed this was going to happen by the owner? This surely has to be illegal? Did she think they would not notice?michael Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:02 AM
How come when I do a google search this story does not appear any where? I found a blog and 4bc that was it! Nothing on the Courier or Brisbane Times...is it just me or should this be a bigger story than it apparently is? Yes, I know that it was a story on one of the tabloid shows last night.Mike Lollis Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 8:52 AM