- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- Tiger and trainer survive
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
Refugees poorly accommodated
4BC Drive: Stuart Crow is a local business owner in Milton who came to work this week to find 30-40 refugees camped on his premises with little to no warning.
Crow is told they have been placed there by the Multicultural Development Association and is concerned for his staff who are working amongst these people.
Point 1 - Nope
Point 2 - Yep
Point 3 - All Australians have been wronged by them.
Point 4 - NO it was not, it was the lowest primary vote and actually elected by 3 self serving independents, so is that democracy.
Point 5 - It was not about the quality of the talk, it was all prenegotiated amongst the losers of the election.
PS: do not call me mate you Australian and Australia hating communist pissant.mick Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 11:27 AM
Barry Mackenzie, a while back you had spit at me and informed me that you were trained at Duntroon, an Australian Army officer training establishment. I have always questioned in my mind the validity of that statement. Now after your last post, I now know it is not true because no way would a Duntroon officer have so many spelling and grammar mistakes in the one paragraph.CRY FREEDOM Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 10:55 AM
There is evidence emerging that the Eureka stockade was nothing more than a folktale.Rich Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 10:33 AM
So mick mate, Have the Unions ever done anything good in your view? You seem to have a bit of a hard on about them. Perhaps you have been wronged somewhere in the past. Also this Government was Ellected by the people of Australia, every single mp Labor, Liberal National, Independant etc, has been ellected by their constituants. Then well as your so politicaly astuts you can figure out the rest. Or perhaps you are just not impressed that Mr Abbott, did not have better skill at talking the Greens etc into forming Government with him. You will get you chance next year mate, just vote Liberal.Barry Mackenzie Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 10:09 AM
I also think it is bigger story than it is. For starters why have these people been placed in a commercial building with no proper cooking/bathroom facilities? On the flip side why weren't tenants in the building informed this was going to happen by the owner? This surely has to be illegal? Did she think they would not notice?michael Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 9:02 AM
How come when I do a google search this story does not appear any where? I found a blog and 4bc that was it! Nothing on the Courier or Brisbane Times...is it just me or should this be a bigger story than it apparently is? Yes, I know that it was a story on one of the tabloid shows last night.Mike Lollis Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 8:52 AM