- 4BC Ashes call-to-arms
- Cricket calendar: Live on 4BC in 2013-14
- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
Queensland Flood Inquiry
4BC Mornings: Secretary of Flood Affected Business and Homes Association, David Stark speaks with Greg Cary about the recently wound up Queensland Flood Inquiry about how and when the truth will come out.
Yes, Harriet. The first step is for them to admit to their mistake / mismanagement / error of judgement / incompetence or self preservation Governmental Intervention; then those of us who are the members of the 16,000 Club (the owners of the 16,000 damaged homes and businesses) will be able to get on with rebuilding our homes, businesses and therefore our lives!
If the culprits are not brought to justice for this gross mismanagement of a multi million dollar public facility, if there is no recompense for their failure in their responsibility to us the public; then we who are at the mercy of their mistake / mismanagement / error of judgement / incompetence or self preservation Governmental Intervention will live in fear that they will, if only to vindicate their previous actions, do it again. Again they will fail in their duty of care to us, the public who relied on the correct management Wivenhoe Dam to do what it was built for and protect us in the Brisbane and Ipswich cities.
I for one have not been able to be at peace in my own home since I realised the inundation of my home was not a natural event but the gross mismanagement of a multi million dollar public facility.
Simply TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE ~ THEN PANIC!
The above link tells a very damming story!
When they were releasing 205,000 & 215,000 mega litres on day 6 & 7 the water was receding at the rate it had risen from my house.
If the release rate had been increased to over 200,000 MEGALITRES on days 1 â?? 4 there would have been no reason to release 645,000 MEGALITRES on day 5.Colene Tuesday 14 February, 2012 - 10:27 PM
T'is all very odd. When the new state government is elected what will they do about this Dam fiasco.Paul Ravaillion Monday 13 February, 2012 - 5:15 PM
Thank God there are people like David Stark who are prepared to pursue so relentlessly the truth behind the mismanagement of Wivenhoe during the floods. I watched the live stream of the Inquiry and am gpb-smacked at the contagious amnesia and the very obvious collusion. One can only hope Catherine Holmes saw it as clearly and is prepared to find accordingly. If not, I pity the residents living in Brisbane as it will happen again and again and lives will be lost.Harriet Galagher Monday 13 February, 2012 - 1:18 PM
Deception sounds a lot like what Labor is all about doesn't it.Peter B Monday 13 February, 2012 - 11:32 AM