- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
QLD tourism gone stale?
4BC Mornings: As Queensland’s tourism industry struggles to regain it’s footing after a summer of disasters Greg Cary speaks with Ron Livingstone, the Director of Pinnacle Tourism Marketing and tourism industry veteran of 16 years, to find out what needs to be done to pick it up.
Well when they start puting them all in it will be a stream of stupidity that you will be able to relate to quite easily Bob backwater.mick Tuesday 8 November, 2011 - 3:29 PM
Dear Mick. LOL!!!!
Cold stream gas wells! That'd be "coal seam" I'm sure. Anyway did you know that these things are helping save small country towns, bringing in workers, increasing services etc Why Roma's population has increased from 5000 to 15000.Bob Lord Tuesday 8 November, 2011 - 10:08 AM
When you are sticking cold stream gas wells all over the place for a quick quid and poisoning the ground water and burning the topsoil with dredged up salt of course tourism will be affected so where is the green in this.mick Tuesday 8 November, 2011 - 6:37 AM
My wife and i spent a day the GC.
What amazed me was the retail shops closed on the main drag.
The beach at 1 pm looked deserted.
The mall was not very busy
Also the accommodation we staying at Mantra Legends had very little overseas travelers staying there.
We stay at this place several times during the year and it usually is chock a block with Chinese holiday makers.
Ron I hope it changes soon as more and more retailers will pack up and leave the GCRonny Of Brighton QLD Monday 7 November, 2011 - 10:55 AM