- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
QLD tourism gone stale?
4BC Mornings: As Queensland’s tourism industry struggles to regain it’s footing after a summer of disasters Greg Cary speaks with Ron Livingstone, the Director of Pinnacle Tourism Marketing and tourism industry veteran of 16 years, to find out what needs to be done to pick it up.
Well when they start puting them all in it will be a stream of stupidity that you will be able to relate to quite easily Bob backwater.mick Tuesday 8 November, 2011 - 3:29 PM
Dear Mick. LOL!!!!
Cold stream gas wells! That'd be "coal seam" I'm sure. Anyway did you know that these things are helping save small country towns, bringing in workers, increasing services etc Why Roma's population has increased from 5000 to 15000.Bob Lord Tuesday 8 November, 2011 - 10:08 AM
When you are sticking cold stream gas wells all over the place for a quick quid and poisoning the ground water and burning the topsoil with dredged up salt of course tourism will be affected so where is the green in this.mick Tuesday 8 November, 2011 - 6:37 AM
My wife and i spent a day the GC.
What amazed me was the retail shops closed on the main drag.
The beach at 1 pm looked deserted.
The mall was not very busy
Also the accommodation we staying at Mantra Legends had very little overseas travelers staying there.
We stay at this place several times during the year and it usually is chock a block with Chinese holiday makers.
Ron I hope it changes soon as more and more retailers will pack up and leave the GCRonny Of Brighton QLD Monday 7 November, 2011 - 10:55 AM