- PM's Indonesia visit a 'cover-up'
- League great to face test
- Meninga: "I did something wrong"
- Legionnaires' past case: link
- Taliban peace talks
- Airport makes Virgin agreement
- Meagher killer gets life
- Socceroos through to finals
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on PM's Indonesia visit a 'cover-up' Fantastic you screaming great idiot, Abbott.So you think you can tell another country what they can do? They've already told ... more
- James W on Taliban peace talks Talking Cry, it's what grown ups do to resolve issues. more
- James W on Aus jobless rate 5.5% The rate's been measured the same way forever, so we have relatively low unemployment. 3 X AAA Credit Ratings, modest ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Well done ColeneI'm pleased you are learning. And thanks for all the additional info on exactly what other countries are ... more
- malley mal on Meninga: "I did something wrong" SO CONFUSING DUMB, so he DID do wat he DID DO but hes MAD at media for DOING the wrong thing? is that rite? more
- CRY FREEDOM on Taliban peace talks WTF more
- Dale Mellor on Meninga: "I did something wrong" Finally a journo that treats everyone equal and calls it how it is! Well done. Great article. more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke MIDWINTER BALL WRAPUPA great night for politicians, journos and business legends at this charity event. Julia attended ... more
- Bob Lord on Meninga: "I did something wrong" I'm so jealous. These blokes have all the fun while I would struggle to ever be awake at 1.00 am anymore.Onya Mal - keep ... more
- Colene on Beattie calls on Hawke Some sailient points from the Bloomberg web site will clarify, that there is little impact expected. Let us just remember ... more
- Craig on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee Bob, you should be a stand up comedian, you are so funny, hope you will be as funny in a few months time. more
- Carbon Crap on Beattie calls on Hawke @Bob the carbon tax will stay no matter who is in office, the fact that the Labor sellouts know this because they know whats ... more
- it was all a dream on Meninga: "I did something wrong" a father and coach of elite sporting team to be found illegally behind the bar in notorious sleazy youth nightspot in the ... more
- Luke Townson on Meninga: "I did something wrong" This article just proves how much of a legend Malreally is. What a character. Great that the Queensland team are relaxed ... more
- Paul Adcock on Aus jobless rate 5.5% Add about another 7% to that when factoring in the number of casual workers unable to get enough hours per week. Some people ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Another Tony Abbott Carbon Tax lie has come to the fore with China starting to institute Carbon trading schemes. Tony once ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke RichardI'm certainly aware that Tony is a precious little poo and not up to the harsh world of politics. more
- Richard on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob, if you want to help improve the ALP's chances of winning at least one seat, it would do you and the PM well to stop ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee I wonder if September will bring in the New World Order and the Satanic global leader, The Antichrist! more
- Bob Lord on Meagher killer gets life Sometimes I don't get it. The Judge says "I have no choice but to sentence you ....."I'd be saying "It gives myself and the ... more
QLD tourism gone stale?
4BC Mornings: As Queensland’s tourism industry struggles to regain it’s footing after a summer of disasters Greg Cary speaks with Ron Livingstone, the Director of Pinnacle Tourism Marketing and tourism industry veteran of 16 years, to find out what needs to be done to pick it up.
Well when they start puting them all in it will be a stream of stupidity that you will be able to relate to quite easily Bob backwater.mick Tuesday 8 November, 2011 - 3:29 PM
Dear Mick. LOL!!!!
Cold stream gas wells! That'd be "coal seam" I'm sure. Anyway did you know that these things are helping save small country towns, bringing in workers, increasing services etc Why Roma's population has increased from 5000 to 15000.Bob Lord Tuesday 8 November, 2011 - 10:08 AM
When you are sticking cold stream gas wells all over the place for a quick quid and poisoning the ground water and burning the topsoil with dredged up salt of course tourism will be affected so where is the green in this.mick Tuesday 8 November, 2011 - 6:37 AM
My wife and i spent a day the GC.
What amazed me was the retail shops closed on the main drag.
The beach at 1 pm looked deserted.
The mall was not very busy
Also the accommodation we staying at Mantra Legends had very little overseas travelers staying there.
We stay at this place several times during the year and it usually is chock a block with Chinese holiday makers.
Ron I hope it changes soon as more and more retailers will pack up and leave the GCRonny Of Brighton QLD Monday 7 November, 2011 - 10:55 AM