- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
Qld health job cut details
4BC Drive: Following up on yesterday's discussion on Queensland Health job cuts, State Health Minister Lawrence Springborg speaks to Gary Hardgrave to clear up confusion over what positions are being cut and how soon these announcements will take effect.
4BC Drive: United Voice spokesperson, Sharon Caddie, joins Gary Hardgrave to comment on the latest round of Queensland Health job cuts, affecting hundreds of permanent, full time, front line staff just weeks out from Christmas. [more]
We'll be right CanLie mate won't we?
Those frontline staff were probably just doing nothing anyway, you see them all the time in hospitals walking around looking busy in their blue uniforms.
We'll be right CanLie mate won't we?Bob Lord Friday 7 December, 2012 - 6:39 AM
Errr no Jackie....the cuts were made by the State Government.
Strangely enough the LNP is blaming others (the ALP just for a change?)
Is there ever going to be a time when the LNP will take responsability for there own actions?
Maybe when something positive happens....give em time, something will eventually go right.
Although there is still the ticking timebomb of 16,000 public servants coming off their redundancy cheques and joining the Dole queue next year sometime.
Unemployment = 7% = Crime up = Quality of life Down.
Go the LNP.....The Ship of Fools.
No wonder so many are bailing out.Steve Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM
These cuts have been made federally roger dodger..how about asking your beloved leader why she is giving New Guniea $16million to train their people in health, but cutting our budget and trying to blame Campbell Newman. Get your facts right Qld Labor member/voters have a lot to answer for the mess labor have left this state in.. So speaking of scrooge better have words with your so called treasurer Swan THE DUCK !!!Jackie Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 3:41 PM
Have a Merry Christmas 'frontliners', Scrooge McCampbell and Lawrence Of Brisbane will be thinking of you and your families?...come on Santa Clive giv'em a pressie.roger Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 5:36 PM