- "Like a bomb going off".
- Storm clean-up info
- Slacks Creek inquest
- Supercell storm: catastrophe
- Massive hail storm hits Brisbane
- Phillip Hughes Tributes
- 75 people arrested in drug raids
- Daniel Morcombe murder: Appeal
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
Qld health job cut details
4BC Drive: Following up on yesterday's discussion on Queensland Health job cuts, State Health Minister Lawrence Springborg speaks to Gary Hardgrave to clear up confusion over what positions are being cut and how soon these announcements will take effect.
4BC Drive: United Voice spokesperson, Sharon Caddie, joins Gary Hardgrave to comment on the latest round of Queensland Health job cuts, affecting hundreds of permanent, full time, front line staff just weeks out from Christmas. [more]
We'll be right CanLie mate won't we?
Those frontline staff were probably just doing nothing anyway, you see them all the time in hospitals walking around looking busy in their blue uniforms.
We'll be right CanLie mate won't we?Bob Lord Friday 7 December, 2012 - 6:39 AM
Errr no Jackie....the cuts were made by the State Government.
Strangely enough the LNP is blaming others (the ALP just for a change?)
Is there ever going to be a time when the LNP will take responsability for there own actions?
Maybe when something positive happens....give em time, something will eventually go right.
Although there is still the ticking timebomb of 16,000 public servants coming off their redundancy cheques and joining the Dole queue next year sometime.
Unemployment = 7% = Crime up = Quality of life Down.
Go the LNP.....The Ship of Fools.
No wonder so many are bailing out.Steve Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM
These cuts have been made federally roger dodger..how about asking your beloved leader why she is giving New Guniea $16million to train their people in health, but cutting our budget and trying to blame Campbell Newman. Get your facts right Qld Labor member/voters have a lot to answer for the mess labor have left this state in.. So speaking of scrooge better have words with your so called treasurer Swan THE DUCK !!!Jackie Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 3:41 PM
Have a Merry Christmas 'frontliners', Scrooge McCampbell and Lawrence Of Brisbane will be thinking of you and your families?...come on Santa Clive giv'em a pressie.roger Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 5:36 PM