- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mini Clean on Cleaning baths a 'manly' way Wow this is an amazing 23 second video! it is definitely easy to use and very manly indeed! but i like it. It sure can clean ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
Qld health job cut details
4BC Drive: Following up on yesterday's discussion on Queensland Health job cuts, State Health Minister Lawrence Springborg speaks to Gary Hardgrave to clear up confusion over what positions are being cut and how soon these announcements will take effect.
4BC Drive: United Voice spokesperson, Sharon Caddie, joins Gary Hardgrave to comment on the latest round of Queensland Health job cuts, affecting hundreds of permanent, full time, front line staff just weeks out from Christmas. [more]
We'll be right CanLie mate won't we?
Those frontline staff were probably just doing nothing anyway, you see them all the time in hospitals walking around looking busy in their blue uniforms.
We'll be right CanLie mate won't we?Bob Lord Friday 7 December, 2012 - 6:39 AM
Errr no Jackie....the cuts were made by the State Government.
Strangely enough the LNP is blaming others (the ALP just for a change?)
Is there ever going to be a time when the LNP will take responsability for there own actions?
Maybe when something positive happens....give em time, something will eventually go right.
Although there is still the ticking timebomb of 16,000 public servants coming off their redundancy cheques and joining the Dole queue next year sometime.
Unemployment = 7% = Crime up = Quality of life Down.
Go the LNP.....The Ship of Fools.
No wonder so many are bailing out.Steve Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM
These cuts have been made federally roger dodger..how about asking your beloved leader why she is giving New Guniea $16million to train their people in health, but cutting our budget and trying to blame Campbell Newman. Get your facts right Qld Labor member/voters have a lot to answer for the mess labor have left this state in.. So speaking of scrooge better have words with your so called treasurer Swan THE DUCK !!!Jackie Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 3:41 PM
Have a Merry Christmas 'frontliners', Scrooge McCampbell and Lawrence Of Brisbane will be thinking of you and your families?...come on Santa Clive giv'em a pressie.roger Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 5:36 PM