- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Qld health job cut details
4BC Drive: Following up on yesterday's discussion on Queensland Health job cuts, State Health Minister Lawrence Springborg speaks to Gary Hardgrave to clear up confusion over what positions are being cut and how soon these announcements will take effect.
4BC Drive: United Voice spokesperson, Sharon Caddie, joins Gary Hardgrave to comment on the latest round of Queensland Health job cuts, affecting hundreds of permanent, full time, front line staff just weeks out from Christmas. [more]
We'll be right CanLie mate won't we?
Those frontline staff were probably just doing nothing anyway, you see them all the time in hospitals walking around looking busy in their blue uniforms.
We'll be right CanLie mate won't we?Bob Lord Friday 7 December, 2012 - 6:39 AM
Errr no Jackie....the cuts were made by the State Government.
Strangely enough the LNP is blaming others (the ALP just for a change?)
Is there ever going to be a time when the LNP will take responsability for there own actions?
Maybe when something positive happens....give em time, something will eventually go right.
Although there is still the ticking timebomb of 16,000 public servants coming off their redundancy cheques and joining the Dole queue next year sometime.
Unemployment = 7% = Crime up = Quality of life Down.
Go the LNP.....The Ship of Fools.
No wonder so many are bailing out.Steve Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM
These cuts have been made federally roger dodger..how about asking your beloved leader why she is giving New Guniea $16million to train their people in health, but cutting our budget and trying to blame Campbell Newman. Get your facts right Qld Labor member/voters have a lot to answer for the mess labor have left this state in.. So speaking of scrooge better have words with your so called treasurer Swan THE DUCK !!!Jackie Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 3:41 PM
Have a Merry Christmas 'frontliners', Scrooge McCampbell and Lawrence Of Brisbane will be thinking of you and your families?...come on Santa Clive giv'em a pressie.roger Wednesday 5 December, 2012 - 5:36 PM