- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
Put up or shut up, acts PM
4BC Mornings: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has batted opposition questions on the AWU matter in parliament, by referring to answers she gave at a 50-minute media conference before question time.
Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop opened question time on Monday by asking Ms Gillard why she provided legal advice to AWU officials Ralph Blewitt and Bruce Wilson to establish the Australian Workers' Union Reform Association, in contravention of union rules.
"I have just dealt with this precise question at a press conference," Ms Gillard told parliament.
Liberal frontbencher Bronwyn Bishop then raised a point of order, saying Ms Gillard did not deserve to be prime minister if she thought questions by journalists substituted for questions by members.
Ms Gillard belittled the interjection, saying she had just had one of those "ultra-secret things" called a press conference.
"That's what you do: you call a press conference in front of the full press gallery and conduct it for the best part of an hour if you don't want people to know what you said," Ms Gillard joked.
She is a compulsive liar , has lied throughout her appointment and now she expects me to believe her now.
Integrity and Honesty is best shown thrugh deeds.Rich Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:10 PM
If Julia is so bad, why is Abbott still trailing her woefully as preferred PM? Australians aren't stupid. If there was anything to these AWU claims, charges would have been laid. Here's hoping both sides lift their game in the New Year.just me Monday 3 December, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Juliar has still NOT anwered the questions! They are all pretty basic, a simple yes or no would suffice.
That she continually avoids giving any answer only leads to one very simple conclusion!
The vile rhetoric that spews from her mouth on a daily basis is an absolute disgrace... and she is our Prime Mistress?
I don't hold any of our pollies in high regard.
If you want my respect...earn it!
But Juliar really is a piece of work!
HONESTY, INTEGRITY and SINCERITY... Three very important words, none of which apply to Gillard!
If KRUDD isn't sharpening the knives over Christmas, I know nothing!wal1957 Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 6:16 PM
Rich, so your reality TV show would be called "Dodge, Weave, Avoid" (DWA) or...Don't Want Abbott!,,TTFNroger Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 9:37 PM
Wonder who will be gone over the Christmas break - Abbott or Bishop.
Both misleading Parliament, both refusing to apologise.
Young Julia will destroy both of them next year if either survives.Bob Lord Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 8:17 PM
Gillard does not have the capacity or intelligence to answer a direct question with a direct answer.
One of the traits of a weak leader I suppose.
Maybe she could pilot a new reality show.
Dodge, Weave, AvoidRich Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 2:59 PM