- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Put up or shut up, acts PM
4BC Mornings: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has batted opposition questions on the AWU matter in parliament, by referring to answers she gave at a 50-minute media conference before question time.
Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop opened question time on Monday by asking Ms Gillard why she provided legal advice to AWU officials Ralph Blewitt and Bruce Wilson to establish the Australian Workers' Union Reform Association, in contravention of union rules.
"I have just dealt with this precise question at a press conference," Ms Gillard told parliament.
Liberal frontbencher Bronwyn Bishop then raised a point of order, saying Ms Gillard did not deserve to be prime minister if she thought questions by journalists substituted for questions by members.
Ms Gillard belittled the interjection, saying she had just had one of those "ultra-secret things" called a press conference.
"That's what you do: you call a press conference in front of the full press gallery and conduct it for the best part of an hour if you don't want people to know what you said," Ms Gillard joked.
She is a compulsive liar , has lied throughout her appointment and now she expects me to believe her now.
Integrity and Honesty is best shown thrugh deeds.Rich Monday 3 December, 2012 - 2:10 PM
If Julia is so bad, why is Abbott still trailing her woefully as preferred PM? Australians aren't stupid. If there was anything to these AWU claims, charges would have been laid. Here's hoping both sides lift their game in the New Year.just me Monday 3 December, 2012 - 12:21 PM
Juliar has still NOT anwered the questions! They are all pretty basic, a simple yes or no would suffice.
That she continually avoids giving any answer only leads to one very simple conclusion!
The vile rhetoric that spews from her mouth on a daily basis is an absolute disgrace... and she is our Prime Mistress?
I don't hold any of our pollies in high regard.
If you want my respect...earn it!
But Juliar really is a piece of work!
HONESTY, INTEGRITY and SINCERITY... Three very important words, none of which apply to Gillard!
If KRUDD isn't sharpening the knives over Christmas, I know nothing!wal1957 Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 6:16 PM
Rich, so your reality TV show would be called "Dodge, Weave, Avoid" (DWA) or...Don't Want Abbott!,,TTFNroger Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 9:37 PM
Wonder who will be gone over the Christmas break - Abbott or Bishop.
Both misleading Parliament, both refusing to apologise.
Young Julia will destroy both of them next year if either survives.Bob Lord Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 8:17 PM
Gillard does not have the capacity or intelligence to answer a direct question with a direct answer.
One of the traits of a weak leader I suppose.
Maybe she could pilot a new reality show.
Dodge, Weave, AvoidRich Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 2:59 PM