- Brisbane storm: catastrophe
- Massive hail storm hits Brisbane
- Phillip Hughes Tributes
- 75 people arrested in drug raids
- Daniel Morcombe murder: Appeal
- Police shootings
- Palmer walks out on interview - again
- Man backstrokes in puddle
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
"Public less safe under cuts"
4BC Summer Mornings: The Commissioned Officers Union of Employees is cautious of the Queensland Police Service cuts announced Monday and the Police Union is cautiously supportive.
Former Officer, Bluey O’Gorman joins Ian Maurice on what the restructure will mean to local communities and officers.
Decontamination... yep.out after 10 years (for 2 years to decontaminate) from all the internal cultural expectations to keep quiet,hold the line,don't tell tales on other cops ...So what has changed in the last 35years...........
zero zilch....There should be no lifetime police jobs just like everyone else..
Dirty your hands just like everyone else!They talk about what they have to put up with and all that crap.Why are they then, allowed to stay in the job after venting their spleen about everyday normal happenings in a non robot world.inspector crown Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 10:38 AM
Guess what! They are starting to worry, that when they are sacked and not under the the protection of QPS, that they will liable to be criminally prosecuted after these cuts take place, for hidden assaults and other crimes that have been covered up.Have a look at what it cost the UQ man to get justice after being assaulted, from these protected criminals!If you are raped,robbed or injured they can moralise through the media about crime and the need for this private club of moralists but if they assault you, it does not matter, as the dual morality they practise, is they are allowed to, because todays society doen't blog like blazes on any assault on citizens by bent cops.What goes around is now coming closer!A damming revelation of just what double standards they are allowed in society by becoming police officers.uncovered crimes by police to be revealed Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 10:46 AM