- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
Pressure builds on PM Gillard
4BC Mornings: Opposition Leader Tony Abbott has called for Prime Minister Julia Gillard to provide a "complete, open and transparent" account of her role in establishing a union slush fund 17 years ago.
Mr Abbott accused Ms Gillard of "stonewalling" in the face of repeated questioning over the fund.
Michael Smith talks with Greg Cary about the scandal. See more from Michael Smith at his website.
"I think all of us would be happy to give the prime minister the benefit of the doubt, but in order to do that she has to give us a full explanation and what we've had from the prime minister over the last several weeks is just a lot of stone walling," Mr Abbott told the Nine Network on Friday.
"What I'll be suggesting to the prime minister is, give us a full, complete, open and transparent account of these dealings and of your professional integrity as a solicitor."
Ms Gillard has consistently denied she did anything wrong or personally benefited from setting up the Australian Workers Union Workplace Reform Association for her then partner Bruce Wilson, while working as a lawyer in the 1990s.
Ms Gillard has, however, conceded the association was a slush fund that Wilson and other union officials used to fund their re-election campaign.
Mr Abbott noted Labor ministers had recently demanded Deputy Opposition Leader Julie Bishop answer questions over her conduct in her previous career as a lawyer.
"What's good for Julie Bishop is certainly good for Julia Gillard and in the end this goes to the prime minister's professionalism, integrity and truthfulness now because it's her answers now that I think people need to consider."
A former union official will tell police today about his involvement in a slush-fund linked to Prime Minister Julia Gillard.
Former Australian Workers Union official Ralph Blewitt will meet Victorian fraud squad detectives this morning - and give a detailed account of misappropriated funds.
Mr Blewitt has previously admitted he engaged in fraud with Ms Gillard's former boyfriend Bruce Wilson, who was then AWU Victorian secretary, by issuing bogus invoices and receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars during the 1990s.
Hey Jeff the only Dills are you and your redneck mates on this blog.
You lot are like a throwback to the Salem witch-hunts (and yes I'm sure you'll find a funny angle here - JuLIAR....Witch - He He Snicker).
We'll just keep holding her head underwater until she confesses?
Smithy prancing around cuddling some old derelect crim while he reminds him about some vital evidence he thinks he may have forgotten is quite pitiful.
This garbage is lacking one vital ingredient - credability!Steve Monday 26 November, 2012 - 5:31 PM
Denials from the zealots as the truth comes out. They jail paedophiles for crimes committed over 20 years earlier on the heresay claims of an individual, why not on fraud particularly when the documented evidence seems to be falling into place and supported by verbal evidence under oath which is credible. You the zealots have been duped and denial will not change that but instead prove just gullible you have been Bob lord, Steve and the other morons to numerous to mention.mick Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 10:06 AM
Should we expand this investigation on all Ms Gillard dealings since she became a lawyer? I think so.....Nigel K. Williams Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 9:23 AM
Re comments by Steve unfortunately the Labour Party is full of dills like you who cannot see past your noseJeff Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 7:41 AM
Bob Lord, also posting as other Imbeciles, James W, Steve, roger and who knows who else you Freek. You do not know anything, it is quite understandable that you don't realise Ju-Liar has done anything wrong you Clown. You only drible and spray nothing Labor Trash. No The KRudd will not be recycled, Bill is distancing himself from all this trash from Ju-Liar already.Peter B Friday 23 November, 2012 - 9:45 PM
Its a smear campaign Bob.
Similar to the one launched at Tony Abbott.
fight fire with fire, pot calling the kettle and all that.
Maybe all the allegations should be brought before the courts prior to the next election.
Luke B, Don;t know abou tghe avg Aussie but Julia would call him a mysoginist.Rich Friday 23 November, 2012 - 8:39 PM