- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
Politicians, why Woodford?
4BC Summer Mornings: Dr Paul Williams, political scientist from Griffith University, joins John Scott on the recent appearances by Malcolm Turnbull, Bob Hawke and Julia Gillard at the Woodford Folk Festival and the strategy behind them.
Well here's another brainless one. Great throw from a sit down chat at Woodford to returning Vietnam War soldiers Phil of Mitchelton. PFFFFTTTBob Lord Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 5:08 PM
I do not recall him or anyone else saying that roger hte goat, but it would be correct also. The insiders programme is very believable in your mind only Roger. Bring on the election now to save all this garbage from the morons.mick Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 3:04 PM
Yeh Bob. I suppose you would have been with those old hippies in the 60's throwing Red Paint at returning diggers.Phil of Mitchelton, Give Vets their fair share> Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 1:43 PM
Piers is also the 'expert' who said some people would marry their goat if same sex marriage is passed. (Insiders programme)roger Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 12:14 PM
I would like to see her address the next RSL State Conference. That would make my day.Phil of Mitchelton, Give Vets their fair share> Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 11:12 AM
Piers Ackerman is correct in saying "Prime Minister Julia Gillard is test marketing her campaign strategy.
Typically, it will be based on lies and a gross misinterpretation of history.
Just remember, there is a carbon dioxide tax and there is not a surplus.
Thatâ??s what happens to Labor promises.
As for the NDIS, introducing a Bill is not the same as enacting legislation and putting an idea that has bi-partisan support forward is not the same as presenting a fully-funded policy." he sums up this lying morons correctly.mick Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 12:55 AM