- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mini Clean on Cleaning baths a 'manly' way Wow this is an amazing 23 second video! it is definitely easy to use and very manly indeed! but i like it. It sure can clean ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
Politicians, why Woodford?
4BC Summer Mornings: Dr Paul Williams, political scientist from Griffith University, joins John Scott on the recent appearances by Malcolm Turnbull, Bob Hawke and Julia Gillard at the Woodford Folk Festival and the strategy behind them.
Well here's another brainless one. Great throw from a sit down chat at Woodford to returning Vietnam War soldiers Phil of Mitchelton. PFFFFTTTBob Lord Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 5:08 PM
I do not recall him or anyone else saying that roger hte goat, but it would be correct also. The insiders programme is very believable in your mind only Roger. Bring on the election now to save all this garbage from the morons.mick Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 3:04 PM
Yeh Bob. I suppose you would have been with those old hippies in the 60's throwing Red Paint at returning diggers.Phil of Mitchelton, Give Vets their fair share> Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 1:43 PM
Piers is also the 'expert' who said some people would marry their goat if same sex marriage is passed. (Insiders programme)roger Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 12:14 PM
I would like to see her address the next RSL State Conference. That would make my day.Phil of Mitchelton, Give Vets their fair share> Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 11:12 AM
Piers Ackerman is correct in saying "Prime Minister Julia Gillard is test marketing her campaign strategy.
Typically, it will be based on lies and a gross misinterpretation of history.
Just remember, there is a carbon dioxide tax and there is not a surplus.
Thatâ??s what happens to Labor promises.
As for the NDIS, introducing a Bill is not the same as enacting legislation and putting an idea that has bi-partisan support forward is not the same as presenting a fully-funded policy." he sums up this lying morons correctly.mick Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 12:55 AM