- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
Politicians, why Woodford?
4BC Summer Mornings: Dr Paul Williams, political scientist from Griffith University, joins John Scott on the recent appearances by Malcolm Turnbull, Bob Hawke and Julia Gillard at the Woodford Folk Festival and the strategy behind them.
Well here's another brainless one. Great throw from a sit down chat at Woodford to returning Vietnam War soldiers Phil of Mitchelton. PFFFFTTTBob Lord Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 5:08 PM
I do not recall him or anyone else saying that roger hte goat, but it would be correct also. The insiders programme is very believable in your mind only Roger. Bring on the election now to save all this garbage from the morons.mick Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 3:04 PM
Yeh Bob. I suppose you would have been with those old hippies in the 60's throwing Red Paint at returning diggers.Phil of Mitchelton, Give Vets their fair share> Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 1:43 PM
Piers is also the 'expert' who said some people would marry their goat if same sex marriage is passed. (Insiders programme)roger Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 12:14 PM
I would like to see her address the next RSL State Conference. That would make my day.Phil of Mitchelton, Give Vets their fair share> Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 11:12 AM
Piers Ackerman is correct in saying "Prime Minister Julia Gillard is test marketing her campaign strategy.
Typically, it will be based on lies and a gross misinterpretation of history.
Just remember, there is a carbon dioxide tax and there is not a surplus.
Thatâ??s what happens to Labor promises.
As for the NDIS, introducing a Bill is not the same as enacting legislation and putting an idea that has bi-partisan support forward is not the same as presenting a fully-funded policy." he sums up this lying morons correctly.mick Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 12:55 AM