- "Like a bomb going off".
- Storm clean-up info
- Slacks Creek inquest
- Supercell storm: catastrophe
- Massive hail storm hits Brisbane
- Phillip Hughes Tributes
- 75 people arrested in drug raids
- Daniel Morcombe murder: Appeal
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
PM Gillard fights on
4BC Mornings: Greg Cary speaks to chief political reporter for the Fairfax Network, Michael Pachi, on the last day of Federal Parliament for the year about the latest on the AWU scandal in what will be a fiery finish to the year for the Prime Minister.
Just given you the Sh#$ every chance I get.
Somehow my posts sometimes end up skewed onto another blog.
This was posted on Gillard , I can win this blog but ended up here instead.
Then you post some rubbish about me being in coherse with the self posting automated emails.Richard Troll Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:50 AM
GST will go up under the government I lead. Cost of living will go up.20% of Australians (THE POOR)will be killed. I will give myself and my labour cronies a massive pay rise, under the government I lead. Liberal and labour are nothing but mirror images of one another. MY VOTE GO'S TO CLIVE !kernel fudpucker Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:18 AM
Now Richard Troll is commenting on 6 month old subjects after a spammer has left their usual rubbish.
Are you in league with the spammers Rich No More?Bob Lord Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:03 AM
You forgot to mention that Australia is now one of the most unaffordable places to live in the entire free world.
Tell those on Struggle St the good news.Richard Troll Monday 6 May, 2013 - 8:58 AM
It is of course also necessary to practice jumping on its own to test just how high
you can jump. In the event you break a sweat you then know you are all set.
Let's take a look in a little more depth at the ones I call "The Big Four".average vertical jump athletes Friday 3 May, 2013 - 6:09 PM
This is just terrible! No bad news for the gloom and doomers again this week with unemployment refusing to rise, interest rates falling, inflation remaining low and those damn ratings agencies refusing to drop Australia's credit rating.
Hecklers will point out the deficit - currently the lowest in the industrialised world - as destroying Australia. And it's pretty obvious that is a long way from being the case.
Australia - weathering the world recession, the GFC and in great shape. It's all sunny here where I live.Bob Lord Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM