- 4BC launches Floral Welcome Mat
- 4BC at the Brisbane Festival
- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John on Calls for Island bridge I agree totally with Walter. A bridge will destroy the uniqueness of Russell Island. It appears that the almighty dollar is ... more
- eddie terrill on Catch up with Ken Sparkes hi ken; great show tonite 30-09;enjoy the music once again ,keep on rocking from a60s&70s listener.eddie t. more
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
PM Gillard fights on
4BC Mornings: Greg Cary speaks to chief political reporter for the Fairfax Network, Michael Pachi, on the last day of Federal Parliament for the year about the latest on the AWU scandal in what will be a fiery finish to the year for the Prime Minister.
Just given you the Sh#$ every chance I get.
Somehow my posts sometimes end up skewed onto another blog.
This was posted on Gillard , I can win this blog but ended up here instead.
Then you post some rubbish about me being in coherse with the self posting automated emails.Richard Troll Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:50 AM
GST will go up under the government I lead. Cost of living will go up.20% of Australians (THE POOR)will be killed. I will give myself and my labour cronies a massive pay rise, under the government I lead. Liberal and labour are nothing but mirror images of one another. MY VOTE GO'S TO CLIVE !kernel fudpucker Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:18 AM
Now Richard Troll is commenting on 6 month old subjects after a spammer has left their usual rubbish.
Are you in league with the spammers Rich No More?Bob Lord Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:03 AM
You forgot to mention that Australia is now one of the most unaffordable places to live in the entire free world.
Tell those on Struggle St the good news.Richard Troll Monday 6 May, 2013 - 8:58 AM
It is of course also necessary to practice jumping on its own to test just how high
you can jump. In the event you break a sweat you then know you are all set.
Let's take a look in a little more depth at the ones I call "The Big Four".average vertical jump athletes Friday 3 May, 2013 - 6:09 PM
This is just terrible! No bad news for the gloom and doomers again this week with unemployment refusing to rise, interest rates falling, inflation remaining low and those damn ratings agencies refusing to drop Australia's credit rating.
Hecklers will point out the deficit - currently the lowest in the industrialised world - as destroying Australia. And it's pretty obvious that is a long way from being the case.
Australia - weathering the world recession, the GFC and in great shape. It's all sunny here where I live.Bob Lord Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM