- Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC
- New schools for Queensland
- Party precinct: failed
- The Doors keyboardist Manzarek dies
- IR changes opposed
- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- New flood tax planned
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David T. on Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC Anyone with an analogue TV can buy a Digital set-top box. If you're on a full Govt. pension, you might get a box for free ... more
- David T. on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Adam, Google them under Rick Milne Collectables and Shields Stamps and Coins. Both are in Victoria. I'm sure you'll find the ... more
- Adam on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Can someone please provide me Rick Milne and Tony Shields email address so we can contact them.Thanks more
- kernel fudpucker on IR changes opposed All smoke and mirrors. They all lie in the same BED !! more
- kernel fudpucker on New schools for Queensland Private companies?? There's only one, SERCO!!!. Do your research, SHEEPLE !!!! more
- kernel fudpucker on New flood tax planned How about a (POLITCAL FAILURE TAX) Payed back to the people, set at 200% more
- Kattie on $5 to browse Coorparoo store Perhaps, we've been now excited to have the actual dad's or mom's early morning hours ingest. Listed here is a lack of yet ... more
- single slot toasters review on Amalfi Coast Recpies I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the ... more
- Richard on Party precinct: failed Can not think of a time in the entire history of mankind where alcohol consumption has not led to etiquette hell.Let it ... more
- hospitality is dead or rather never was on Party precinct: failed Get rid of hositality and its segeregation /and age groupdiscrimination practices and it might just bring back boomers and ... more
- Gayle on New schools for Queensland Now this is called good Government and forward planning, the demographics have changed and there are more families with ... more
- Harry on New schools for Queensland It's great that Queensland are doing this, basically just governing by closing and opening schools as required.We must be in ... more
- Harry Draman on Party precinct: failed The laws are currently in place to reduce the DSP problem: "Fines for serving intoxicated patrons". $10,000,000 would have ... more
- Gayle on IR changes opposed I am so sick and tired of politicians and unions doing their level best to convince us that they all know what each party is ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned RichardI guess bligh being a labor person wouldn't have been blessed with the ability to see the future like you. And who ... more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Go away with your own hate filled putridity Ri hard. more
- Richard on IR changes opposed Same should apply to ALL political advertising and campaigns.Still months away from an election and we are already being ... more
- Richard on New flood tax planned LOL Mick, ARTG's response.DESAL plants, now that was a good investment(NOT).Anna Bligh sacked the water minister because the ... more
- Jeff on IR changes opposed break all the unions! more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Better offf without unions anyway. All the businesses and companies I deal with are beyond rappoach. Totally honest and ... more
PM Gillard fights on
4BC Mornings: Greg Cary speaks to chief political reporter for the Fairfax Network, Michael Pachi, on the last day of Federal Parliament for the year about the latest on the AWU scandal in what will be a fiery finish to the year for the Prime Minister.
Just given you the Sh#$ every chance I get.
Somehow my posts sometimes end up skewed onto another blog.
This was posted on Gillard , I can win this blog but ended up here instead.
Then you post some rubbish about me being in coherse with the self posting automated emails.Richard Troll Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:50 AM
GST will go up under the government I lead. Cost of living will go up.20% of Australians (THE POOR)will be killed. I will give myself and my labour cronies a massive pay rise, under the government I lead. Liberal and labour are nothing but mirror images of one another. MY VOTE GO'S TO CLIVE !kernel fudpucker Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:18 AM
Now Richard Troll is commenting on 6 month old subjects after a spammer has left their usual rubbish.
Are you in league with the spammers Rich No More?Bob Lord Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:03 AM
You forgot to mention that Australia is now one of the most unaffordable places to live in the entire free world.
Tell those on Struggle St the good news.Richard Troll Monday 6 May, 2013 - 8:58 AM
It is of course also necessary to practice jumping on its own to test just how high
you can jump. In the event you break a sweat you then know you are all set.
Let's take a look in a little more depth at the ones I call "The Big Four".average vertical jump athletes Friday 3 May, 2013 - 6:09 PM
This is just terrible! No bad news for the gloom and doomers again this week with unemployment refusing to rise, interest rates falling, inflation remaining low and those damn ratings agencies refusing to drop Australia's credit rating.
Hecklers will point out the deficit - currently the lowest in the industrialised world - as destroying Australia. And it's pretty obvious that is a long way from being the case.
Australia - weathering the world recession, the GFC and in great shape. It's all sunny here where I live.Bob Lord Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM