- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- Tiger and trainer survive
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
PM Gillard fights on
4BC Mornings: Greg Cary speaks to chief political reporter for the Fairfax Network, Michael Pachi, on the last day of Federal Parliament for the year about the latest on the AWU scandal in what will be a fiery finish to the year for the Prime Minister.
Just given you the Sh#$ every chance I get.
Somehow my posts sometimes end up skewed onto another blog.
This was posted on Gillard , I can win this blog but ended up here instead.
Then you post some rubbish about me being in coherse with the self posting automated emails.Richard Troll Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:50 AM
GST will go up under the government I lead. Cost of living will go up.20% of Australians (THE POOR)will be killed. I will give myself and my labour cronies a massive pay rise, under the government I lead. Liberal and labour are nothing but mirror images of one another. MY VOTE GO'S TO CLIVE !kernel fudpucker Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:18 AM
Now Richard Troll is commenting on 6 month old subjects after a spammer has left their usual rubbish.
Are you in league with the spammers Rich No More?Bob Lord Monday 6 May, 2013 - 10:03 AM
You forgot to mention that Australia is now one of the most unaffordable places to live in the entire free world.
Tell those on Struggle St the good news.Richard Troll Monday 6 May, 2013 - 8:58 AM
It is of course also necessary to practice jumping on its own to test just how high
you can jump. In the event you break a sweat you then know you are all set.
Let's take a look in a little more depth at the ones I call "The Big Four".average vertical jump athletes Friday 3 May, 2013 - 6:09 PM
This is just terrible! No bad news for the gloom and doomers again this week with unemployment refusing to rise, interest rates falling, inflation remaining low and those damn ratings agencies refusing to drop Australia's credit rating.
Hecklers will point out the deficit - currently the lowest in the industrialised world - as destroying Australia. And it's pretty obvious that is a long way from being the case.
Australia - weathering the world recession, the GFC and in great shape. It's all sunny here where I live.Bob Lord Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 7:58 PM