- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
- kerry jacques on Boland back for Brisbane I likewise , loved Saturday Mornings with Warren , just the variety of his programme was excellent , come on 4bc , move it ... more
PM calls for Brough's head
4BC News: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has called on Opposition Leader Tony Abbott to ''come clean'' about what he knew about the Peter Slipper saga, contending there was a political conspiracy to attack the former speaker to change the balance of power in the federal parliament.
As Mr Abbott today denied there was a Coalition conspiracy, Ms Gillard said Mr Abbott had to stop using ''weasel'' words over the matter and disendorse the Liberal National Party candidacy of Mal Brough - who the Federal Court found worked with James Ashby to harm Mr Slipper.
In an interview with ABC Radio on Friday, Ms Gillard also repeated Labor calls for Mr Brough to come to Canberra to answer questions from the federal parliamentary press gallery about his role in the Slipper case.
"And then [Mr Abbott] should still disendorse Mr Brough," Ms Gillard said.
No I couldn't be bothered. Make up your own stuff or make arrangements to meet with CRY.Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 3:04 PM
We all know you're an idiot mick so it's very hard to explain things to you. If you read the Federal Court judgement you will find all your answers. Brough lied - simple as that. Now why are you supporting him.
Now are you also saying that a Federal Court decision is a result of something Labor did? Are you saying they somehow influenced the court's decision in some way. Is that because it went against something you believe in?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:50 PM
Hey Bob, yes you Bob Lord, as you present yourself as such an aficionado of the ALP
The question remains ~ how could Gillard have been Wilsons lover for over four years and not know what was going on?
Gillard admits she was involved and indeed complicit in the fraud, but now claims she didnt know what Wilsons intentions were.
Mmmm, didnt know?
I wonder just exactly it was she thought she was doing in Boulder.
Maybe you could take it upon yourself to answer ONE of these questions.BELLA Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:43 PM
So Bob Lard answer the question without the bs.
"When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby", who asked the question? Also the other part of the questions and where was he lying on record as you claim Bob Lord.
It is starting to look like yet another version of the Heiner affair, labor does not change thier spots.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Well mick - it's something about politicians lying you know. You may have mentioned Liar and Politician in 5234 of your posts. Mal Brough is a wannabe politician who lied. Do you support him?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 9:58 AM
"Brough is already on the record as lying about this case. When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby and a few days later rescinded that when proof was offered that he did know Ashby", so who was asking Bob Lard? and why in your mind that this is an issue.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 8:34 AM