- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
PM calls for Brough's head
4BC News: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has called on Opposition Leader Tony Abbott to ''come clean'' about what he knew about the Peter Slipper saga, contending there was a political conspiracy to attack the former speaker to change the balance of power in the federal parliament.
As Mr Abbott today denied there was a Coalition conspiracy, Ms Gillard said Mr Abbott had to stop using ''weasel'' words over the matter and disendorse the Liberal National Party candidacy of Mal Brough - who the Federal Court found worked with James Ashby to harm Mr Slipper.
In an interview with ABC Radio on Friday, Ms Gillard also repeated Labor calls for Mr Brough to come to Canberra to answer questions from the federal parliamentary press gallery about his role in the Slipper case.
"And then [Mr Abbott] should still disendorse Mr Brough," Ms Gillard said.
No I couldn't be bothered. Make up your own stuff or make arrangements to meet with CRY.Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 3:04 PM
We all know you're an idiot mick so it's very hard to explain things to you. If you read the Federal Court judgement you will find all your answers. Brough lied - simple as that. Now why are you supporting him.
Now are you also saying that a Federal Court decision is a result of something Labor did? Are you saying they somehow influenced the court's decision in some way. Is that because it went against something you believe in?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:50 PM
Hey Bob, yes you Bob Lord, as you present yourself as such an aficionado of the ALP
The question remains ~ how could Gillard have been Wilsons lover for over four years and not know what was going on?
Gillard admits she was involved and indeed complicit in the fraud, but now claims she didnt know what Wilsons intentions were.
Mmmm, didnt know?
I wonder just exactly it was she thought she was doing in Boulder.
Maybe you could take it upon yourself to answer ONE of these questions.BELLA Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:43 PM
So Bob Lard answer the question without the bs.
"When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby", who asked the question? Also the other part of the questions and where was he lying on record as you claim Bob Lord.
It is starting to look like yet another version of the Heiner affair, labor does not change thier spots.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Well mick - it's something about politicians lying you know. You may have mentioned Liar and Politician in 5234 of your posts. Mal Brough is a wannabe politician who lied. Do you support him?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 9:58 AM
"Brough is already on the record as lying about this case. When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby and a few days later rescinded that when proof was offered that he did know Ashby", so who was asking Bob Lard? and why in your mind that this is an issue.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 8:34 AM