- Taliban peace talks
- Airport makes Virgin agreement
- Meagher killer gets life
- Socceroos through to finals
- Holden strives to slash
- Whistle blower loses job
- Beattie calls on Hawke
- NSW Rugby League scandal
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Meagher killer gets life Sometimes I don't get it. The Judge says "I have no choice but to sentence you ....."I'd be saying "It gives myself and the ... more
- Bob Lord on Holden strives to slash This is just responsible standard business practice. A company going through tough times works through the issues that ... more
- Richard on Holden strives to slash Australias Toxic FutureThe gap needs to be reduced between what it costs to build and import a car and what it costs to ... more
- Commerce American Style on Holden strives to slash First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke DEEP UNEASE IN COALITION RANKSWhile they all look calm on the outside as they seemingly ride a blessed wave of media support ... more
- James W on NSW Rugby League scandal karma, I think the less thinking you do, the better. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, it good to see that you have source nutter web sites to gather your information. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, if it is true what the flying pigs have to say that the polls show that Abbott is most deeply unpopular Opposition ... more
- bazza on Beattie calls on Hawke The liberal party announce today for the good of public health. that when they win the election they will lock up all ... more
- Mike Young on NSW Rugby League scandal Does anyone know what is happening re the Ben Teo allegations/case? Seems to have gone awfully quiet. Brisbane police seem ... more
- Bob Lord on Rudd mistaken for PM Oh what a pity I'm busy today. This has been a scream. First Peter B - "make him stop, make him stop" Then Gayle in her ... more
- Bob Lord on NSW Rugby League scandal James WLOL - you're right.QPS have really dropped the ball with the Burgess arrest. Focus, lads, focus. more
- Peter B on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, will you please refrain from continually kissing Labor Butt and just admit they are LOST, will be and are for a ... more
- Peter B on NSW Rugby League scandal Bob Lord, posting as other Imbeciles still and stuttering as well, get back on your meds sport and by the way your point of ... more
- Gayle on 'Menu never left the kitchen' Far from miffed Harry just disgusted that you feel it is appropriate to giggle at any woman being denigrated, sure your wife ... more
- Peter B on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Hawke was one of the Best PM's Australia has had as for the rest of that crew in the photo Absolute Clowns. The Labor ... more
- GO NOAHHHH!!! on One punch can thrill? Bob atkinson folks, here can I put my punch worth in or do I have to get permission, when to hit from the gold coast ... more
- karma for the hispo lover on NSW Rugby League scandal Who the hell would drink in public under CCTV nowadays.It's a wonder how hotels, clubs etc haven't gone broke and those that ... more
- Colene on Rudd mistaken for PM I see the POO SANDWICH was not even your idea. Looks like FLYING PIGS has the mortgage on that one.Your repertoire of bile, ... more
- Colene on Beattie calls on Hawke Ah! Peter, remember your judgement on the then Queensland opposition, the now LNP when they were having leadership spills, ... more
PM calls for Brough's head
4BC News: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has called on Opposition Leader Tony Abbott to ''come clean'' about what he knew about the Peter Slipper saga, contending there was a political conspiracy to attack the former speaker to change the balance of power in the federal parliament.
As Mr Abbott today denied there was a Coalition conspiracy, Ms Gillard said Mr Abbott had to stop using ''weasel'' words over the matter and disendorse the Liberal National Party candidacy of Mal Brough - who the Federal Court found worked with James Ashby to harm Mr Slipper.
In an interview with ABC Radio on Friday, Ms Gillard also repeated Labor calls for Mr Brough to come to Canberra to answer questions from the federal parliamentary press gallery about his role in the Slipper case.
"And then [Mr Abbott] should still disendorse Mr Brough," Ms Gillard said.
No I couldn't be bothered. Make up your own stuff or make arrangements to meet with CRY.Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 3:04 PM
We all know you're an idiot mick so it's very hard to explain things to you. If you read the Federal Court judgement you will find all your answers. Brough lied - simple as that. Now why are you supporting him.
Now are you also saying that a Federal Court decision is a result of something Labor did? Are you saying they somehow influenced the court's decision in some way. Is that because it went against something you believe in?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:50 PM
Hey Bob, yes you Bob Lord, as you present yourself as such an aficionado of the ALP
The question remains ~ how could Gillard have been Wilsons lover for over four years and not know what was going on?
Gillard admits she was involved and indeed complicit in the fraud, but now claims she didnt know what Wilsons intentions were.
Mmmm, didnt know?
I wonder just exactly it was she thought she was doing in Boulder.
Maybe you could take it upon yourself to answer ONE of these questions.BELLA Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:43 PM
So Bob Lard answer the question without the bs.
"When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby", who asked the question? Also the other part of the questions and where was he lying on record as you claim Bob Lord.
It is starting to look like yet another version of the Heiner affair, labor does not change thier spots.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Well mick - it's something about politicians lying you know. You may have mentioned Liar and Politician in 5234 of your posts. Mal Brough is a wannabe politician who lied. Do you support him?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 9:58 AM
"Brough is already on the record as lying about this case. When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby and a few days later rescinded that when proof was offered that he did know Ashby", so who was asking Bob Lard? and why in your mind that this is an issue.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 8:34 AM