- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
PM calls for Brough's head
4BC News: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has called on Opposition Leader Tony Abbott to ''come clean'' about what he knew about the Peter Slipper saga, contending there was a political conspiracy to attack the former speaker to change the balance of power in the federal parliament.
As Mr Abbott today denied there was a Coalition conspiracy, Ms Gillard said Mr Abbott had to stop using ''weasel'' words over the matter and disendorse the Liberal National Party candidacy of Mal Brough - who the Federal Court found worked with James Ashby to harm Mr Slipper.
In an interview with ABC Radio on Friday, Ms Gillard also repeated Labor calls for Mr Brough to come to Canberra to answer questions from the federal parliamentary press gallery about his role in the Slipper case.
"And then [Mr Abbott] should still disendorse Mr Brough," Ms Gillard said.
No I couldn't be bothered. Make up your own stuff or make arrangements to meet with CRY.Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 3:04 PM
We all know you're an idiot mick so it's very hard to explain things to you. If you read the Federal Court judgement you will find all your answers. Brough lied - simple as that. Now why are you supporting him.
Now are you also saying that a Federal Court decision is a result of something Labor did? Are you saying they somehow influenced the court's decision in some way. Is that because it went against something you believe in?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:50 PM
Hey Bob, yes you Bob Lord, as you present yourself as such an aficionado of the ALP
The question remains ~ how could Gillard have been Wilsons lover for over four years and not know what was going on?
Gillard admits she was involved and indeed complicit in the fraud, but now claims she didnt know what Wilsons intentions were.
Mmmm, didnt know?
I wonder just exactly it was she thought she was doing in Boulder.
Maybe you could take it upon yourself to answer ONE of these questions.BELLA Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:43 PM
So Bob Lard answer the question without the bs.
"When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby", who asked the question? Also the other part of the questions and where was he lying on record as you claim Bob Lord.
It is starting to look like yet another version of the Heiner affair, labor does not change thier spots.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Well mick - it's something about politicians lying you know. You may have mentioned Liar and Politician in 5234 of your posts. Mal Brough is a wannabe politician who lied. Do you support him?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 9:58 AM
"Brough is already on the record as lying about this case. When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby and a few days later rescinded that when proof was offered that he did know Ashby", so who was asking Bob Lard? and why in your mind that this is an issue.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 8:34 AM