- 4BC Ashes call-to-arms
- Cricket calendar: Live on 4BC in 2013-14
- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
PM calls for Brough's head
4BC News: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has called on Opposition Leader Tony Abbott to ''come clean'' about what he knew about the Peter Slipper saga, contending there was a political conspiracy to attack the former speaker to change the balance of power in the federal parliament.
As Mr Abbott today denied there was a Coalition conspiracy, Ms Gillard said Mr Abbott had to stop using ''weasel'' words over the matter and disendorse the Liberal National Party candidacy of Mal Brough - who the Federal Court found worked with James Ashby to harm Mr Slipper.
In an interview with ABC Radio on Friday, Ms Gillard also repeated Labor calls for Mr Brough to come to Canberra to answer questions from the federal parliamentary press gallery about his role in the Slipper case.
"And then [Mr Abbott] should still disendorse Mr Brough," Ms Gillard said.
No I couldn't be bothered. Make up your own stuff or make arrangements to meet with CRY.Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 3:04 PM
We all know you're an idiot mick so it's very hard to explain things to you. If you read the Federal Court judgement you will find all your answers. Brough lied - simple as that. Now why are you supporting him.
Now are you also saying that a Federal Court decision is a result of something Labor did? Are you saying they somehow influenced the court's decision in some way. Is that because it went against something you believe in?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:50 PM
Hey Bob, yes you Bob Lord, as you present yourself as such an aficionado of the ALP
The question remains ~ how could Gillard have been Wilsons lover for over four years and not know what was going on?
Gillard admits she was involved and indeed complicit in the fraud, but now claims she didnt know what Wilsons intentions were.
Mmmm, didnt know?
I wonder just exactly it was she thought she was doing in Boulder.
Maybe you could take it upon yourself to answer ONE of these questions.BELLA Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:43 PM
So Bob Lard answer the question without the bs.
"When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby", who asked the question? Also the other part of the questions and where was he lying on record as you claim Bob Lord.
It is starting to look like yet another version of the Heiner affair, labor does not change thier spots.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Well mick - it's something about politicians lying you know. You may have mentioned Liar and Politician in 5234 of your posts. Mal Brough is a wannabe politician who lied. Do you support him?Bob Lord Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 9:58 AM
"Brough is already on the record as lying about this case. When first asked he denied all knowledge of Ashby and a few days later rescinded that when proof was offered that he did know Ashby", so who was asking Bob Lard? and why in your mind that this is an issue.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 8:34 AM