- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
PM accusations continue
4BC Mornings: As Julia Gillard continues to be dogged by accusations and investigations over her time with Slater & Gordon the Prime Minister has lashed out at The Australian.
Greg Cary talk to Fairfax’s Federal Political Reporter, Francis Keany about how the story is playing out in Canberra
The Australian says Julia Gillard has sought to dismiss the controversy about her dealings with the Australian Workers Union, its official Bruce Wilson (her then lover) and her departure from the law firm Slater & Gordon as the claims of "misogynists and nut jobs on the internet". Yet the information that The Australian and award-winning reporter Hedley Thomas have relied on for a series of revelations has come from documentary evidence and reputable sources. Crucially, Thomas obtained a transcript of an interview conducted, as part of an internal investigation, by senior Slater & Gordon partners with Ms Gillard just before her departure. Two of those partners have also gone on the record. Yesterday's exclusive report was based on contemporaneous diary entries by then AWU boss Ian Cambridge, now a Fair Work Australia commissioner. A critical diarised conversation was confirmed under statutory declaration this week by former union staffer Wayne Hem, who says Wilson gave him $5000 cash to deposit in Ms Gillard's account. Ms Gillard has not denied or explained this deposit. Rather she has accused this newspaper of running a "smear".
Ms Gillard has used the lawyer's trick of seizing on minor errors to pass this off as a "defamatory" campaign by The Australian, but now faces keen interest across the Fairfax press, with new stories broken by The Age. Her plea for incuriosity, however, has been heard at the ABC. It is deeply worrying that a taxpayer-funded media organisation - which did not hesitate to run allegations from three decades ago about Tony Abbott's alleged behaviour as a teenager at university - is censoring coverage and avoiding legitimate questions about Ms Gillard's professional behaviour as a 34-year-old partner in a law firm, and her stubborn reluctance to be open about it now.
listen to what this nutter
Position Vacant Thursday is on about. I would pick my friends very careful in this international climate and no one would be the USA every time, despite Osama. He is not even part of the solution for America why was he re-elected look at what he did to thier country.mick Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 3:54 PM
A military commander with a proven track record for completing missions is urgently required. Our government on both sides has been infiltrated by foreign governments and is rapidly destroying the national security of Australia. Only commanders who are true patriots of our great nation beyond all else should apply. Your mission is to remove our current government and replace it with a military command until national security can be restored. The treasonous politicians of current governments will be held under house arrest until a government elected by the people can replace the military command and then they will be prosecuted for treason under law in full view of the population. We will immediately secure the South East Asia region and implement facilities to protect every citizen within that region. We will then seek an emergency international summit with a view to establishing a new union of nations intent on securing peace throughout the world. The US and Israel will not be welcome until they relinquish all WMDs including nuclear weapons HAARP and drones. It is time for Australia to lead the world. Time for us to distance ourselves from the parties who have relentlessly instigated war and persecution since WW2. Secure 5000 dedicated and irreproachable soldiers position them close to Canberra then come and get me. Its time for PEACE.Position Vacant Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 3:15 PM
"Thats not a matter for me to comment on , its a matter for the courts to decide"BELLA Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 11:23 AM
China Japan Russia Korea Germany Vietnam Iran Iraq Syria Egypt Indonesia and many others are absolutely itching for an opportunity. England France and many other allies and turning away fast. America Israel and the UN are way out on a limb and the opposition to their relentless tactics of war and persecution is growing rapidly. Yet they keep pushing and pushing. The ONLY nation on Earth that is willingly and actively supporting a military machine in rapid decline is Australia. Now they treat us like imbeciles and expect us to believe the proposed deep penetration radar for Exmouth is to track space debris. Megawatts of EMR mean mega increases in cancer and tumours. Tracking is now achieved through satellites. It is for HAARP or drone technology. Possibly a jamming device. NBN has serviced the facility so the radar could be remotely controlled. Radar is not new technology yet we pay 30mil to get it here then 10mil per year to rent it. Why wouldnt we simply build it ourselves. It makes us a critical first strike target for the impending world war against America. Keating today said we need to cease being subservient to America. Well done. He is spot on. America needs to get their head out of their bums and stop making enemies. They need to decide whether to distance themselves from the murderous regime of the Israeli government or suffer the international consequences. Its shakin time. Loose Israel or loose the remaining allies. However I disagree with Keating on his perspective of Australia Indonesia relations. Give me 5000 top soldiers and I will give you an end to poor relations. America has bet EVERYTHING on HAARP and drone technology. Its a foolish bet and they will loose.The Coalition of Destruction r2 Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 11:12 AM
Arrest me too. I shouted my partner a five star Bali holiday after a bit of good fortune came my way. It's a pretty natural thing to do when you are in a relationship you know, sharing the good times.
And if the PM's then partner had a big win in the casino and shared it with her - the to me that is a completely natural event. Weird shit this, can't even find anyone actually accusing her of doing something wrong or even if something wrong was done. Weird shit.Bob Lord Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 11:06 AM