- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
PM Gillard's boyfriend Tim Mathieson
4BC News: The Prime Minister's partner Tim Mathieson is in hot water over a joke about prostate cancer and Asian women.
Mr Matheison cracked a joke about digital examinations for prostate cancer to members of the West Indian cricket team at a reception at The Lodge in Canberra on Monday.
But the opposition says it's no laughing matter, with Liberal MP Kelly O'Dwyer saying the joke was tasteless.
David F, under antidiscrimination laws that the Government enforce on us, make it that you can not make a joke based on someones nationality. If the powers that be want us not to be racist they need to lead by example. If not I have a lot of Muslim and gay jokes I can post.CRY FREEDOM Monday 4 February, 2013 - 8:57 AM
Gees, what is happening to us Aussies. It was a joke, and should be seen that way. What are we going to take offence at every joke made about Aussies as well.
Get back to having a bit of fun guys.
DavidDavid F Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 2:04 PM
Wow, Tim is Miss Gillards choice in a man. How embarrassment! The man can hardly put a sentence together. His diction is terrible.
Is this what we the taxpayer pay some $300,000.00 a year for.
Are we supposed to believe that this person is being gainfully employed as the mens health ambassador or some such thing.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:35 PM
Roger & James W, up to your usual speed I see. Just insults.
It is hard to defend the indefensible.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:16 PM
That's funny James W does that make him a "HEADUPBOTTOMUS"...saw one on the Serengeti and come to think of it the Rangers called him Mick.roger Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 12:02 PM
I believe mick's method of monitoring one's prostate (i.e. living with his head up his arse) is the most effective. No need to find someone with small digits.James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 10:46 AM