- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
PM Gillard's boyfriend Tim Mathieson
4BC News: The Prime Minister's partner Tim Mathieson is in hot water over a joke about prostate cancer and Asian women.
Mr Matheison cracked a joke about digital examinations for prostate cancer to members of the West Indian cricket team at a reception at The Lodge in Canberra on Monday.
But the opposition says it's no laughing matter, with Liberal MP Kelly O'Dwyer saying the joke was tasteless.
David F, under antidiscrimination laws that the Government enforce on us, make it that you can not make a joke based on someones nationality. If the powers that be want us not to be racist they need to lead by example. If not I have a lot of Muslim and gay jokes I can post.CRY FREEDOM Monday 4 February, 2013 - 8:57 AM
Gees, what is happening to us Aussies. It was a joke, and should be seen that way. What are we going to take offence at every joke made about Aussies as well.
Get back to having a bit of fun guys.
DavidDavid F Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 2:04 PM
Wow, Tim is Miss Gillards choice in a man. How embarrassment! The man can hardly put a sentence together. His diction is terrible.
Is this what we the taxpayer pay some $300,000.00 a year for.
Are we supposed to believe that this person is being gainfully employed as the mens health ambassador or some such thing.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:35 PM
Roger & James W, up to your usual speed I see. Just insults.
It is hard to defend the indefensible.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:16 PM
That's funny James W does that make him a "HEADUPBOTTOMUS"...saw one on the Serengeti and come to think of it the Rangers called him Mick.roger Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 12:02 PM
I believe mick's method of monitoring one's prostate (i.e. living with his head up his arse) is the most effective. No need to find someone with small digits.James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 10:46 AM