- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
- kerry jacques on Boland back for Brisbane I likewise , loved Saturday Mornings with Warren , just the variety of his programme was excellent , come on 4bc , move it ... more
PM Gillard's boyfriend Tim Mathieson
4BC News: The Prime Minister's partner Tim Mathieson is in hot water over a joke about prostate cancer and Asian women.
Mr Matheison cracked a joke about digital examinations for prostate cancer to members of the West Indian cricket team at a reception at The Lodge in Canberra on Monday.
But the opposition says it's no laughing matter, with Liberal MP Kelly O'Dwyer saying the joke was tasteless.
David F, under antidiscrimination laws that the Government enforce on us, make it that you can not make a joke based on someones nationality. If the powers that be want us not to be racist they need to lead by example. If not I have a lot of Muslim and gay jokes I can post.CRY FREEDOM Monday 4 February, 2013 - 8:57 AM
Gees, what is happening to us Aussies. It was a joke, and should be seen that way. What are we going to take offence at every joke made about Aussies as well.
Get back to having a bit of fun guys.
DavidDavid F Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 2:04 PM
Wow, Tim is Miss Gillards choice in a man. How embarrassment! The man can hardly put a sentence together. His diction is terrible.
Is this what we the taxpayer pay some $300,000.00 a year for.
Are we supposed to believe that this person is being gainfully employed as the mens health ambassador or some such thing.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:35 PM
Roger & James W, up to your usual speed I see. Just insults.
It is hard to defend the indefensible.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:16 PM
That's funny James W does that make him a "HEADUPBOTTOMUS"...saw one on the Serengeti and come to think of it the Rangers called him Mick.roger Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 12:02 PM
I believe mick's method of monitoring one's prostate (i.e. living with his head up his arse) is the most effective. No need to find someone with small digits.James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 10:46 AM