- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- marg on Mary Collier Press Release you have lost me. moyd was great with Loretta. where is the garden show more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
PM Gillard's boyfriend Tim Mathieson
4BC News: The Prime Minister's partner Tim Mathieson is in hot water over a joke about prostate cancer and Asian women.
Mr Matheison cracked a joke about digital examinations for prostate cancer to members of the West Indian cricket team at a reception at The Lodge in Canberra on Monday.
But the opposition says it's no laughing matter, with Liberal MP Kelly O'Dwyer saying the joke was tasteless.
David F, under antidiscrimination laws that the Government enforce on us, make it that you can not make a joke based on someones nationality. If the powers that be want us not to be racist they need to lead by example. If not I have a lot of Muslim and gay jokes I can post.CRY FREEDOM Monday 4 February, 2013 - 8:57 AM
Gees, what is happening to us Aussies. It was a joke, and should be seen that way. What are we going to take offence at every joke made about Aussies as well.
Get back to having a bit of fun guys.
DavidDavid F Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 2:04 PM
Wow, Tim is Miss Gillards choice in a man. How embarrassment! The man can hardly put a sentence together. His diction is terrible.
Is this what we the taxpayer pay some $300,000.00 a year for.
Are we supposed to believe that this person is being gainfully employed as the mens health ambassador or some such thing.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:35 PM
Roger & James W, up to your usual speed I see. Just insults.
It is hard to defend the indefensible.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:16 PM
That's funny James W does that make him a "HEADUPBOTTOMUS"...saw one on the Serengeti and come to think of it the Rangers called him Mick.roger Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 12:02 PM
I believe mick's method of monitoring one's prostate (i.e. living with his head up his arse) is the most effective. No need to find someone with small digits.James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 10:46 AM