- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
PM Gillard's boyfriend Tim Mathieson
4BC News: The Prime Minister's partner Tim Mathieson is in hot water over a joke about prostate cancer and Asian women.
Mr Matheison cracked a joke about digital examinations for prostate cancer to members of the West Indian cricket team at a reception at The Lodge in Canberra on Monday.
But the opposition says it's no laughing matter, with Liberal MP Kelly O'Dwyer saying the joke was tasteless.
David F, under antidiscrimination laws that the Government enforce on us, make it that you can not make a joke based on someones nationality. If the powers that be want us not to be racist they need to lead by example. If not I have a lot of Muslim and gay jokes I can post.CRY FREEDOM Monday 4 February, 2013 - 8:57 AM
Gees, what is happening to us Aussies. It was a joke, and should be seen that way. What are we going to take offence at every joke made about Aussies as well.
Get back to having a bit of fun guys.
DavidDavid F Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 2:04 PM
Wow, Tim is Miss Gillards choice in a man. How embarrassment! The man can hardly put a sentence together. His diction is terrible.
Is this what we the taxpayer pay some $300,000.00 a year for.
Are we supposed to believe that this person is being gainfully employed as the mens health ambassador or some such thing.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:35 PM
Roger & James W, up to your usual speed I see. Just insults.
It is hard to defend the indefensible.BELLA Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 1:16 PM
That's funny James W does that make him a "HEADUPBOTTOMUS"...saw one on the Serengeti and come to think of it the Rangers called him Mick.roger Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 12:02 PM
I believe mick's method of monitoring one's prostate (i.e. living with his head up his arse) is the most effective. No need to find someone with small digits.James W Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 10:46 AM