- 4BC Ashes call-to-arms
- Cricket calendar: Live on 4BC in 2013-14
- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
Please kill me
The discussion of death and dying is still a taboo in our society but a recent poll shows a majority of Australians now support voluntary euthanasia for the terminally ill. Greg Cary speaks to Professor Ross Fitzgerald about the need to open a dialogue about the issue.
mick mick mick...failed again! When you compare people who disagree with you to the nazis, you prove AGAIN that you have LOST the argument. You couldn't even address what I said in any kind of sensible or interesting manner...just the same old empty headed sabre rattling that you continually post.andy Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 5:36 PM
Thats is not what I said Andy I said "Andy do not talk about ethics and morality you would be totally devoid of both." I did not say or infer that you do not talk in a forum, that is a spurious claim as usual and it confirms that I was correct in saying you lack any ethics or morality Andy because you lie like the rest of the labor movement. Now as for fascist referrence look in the mirror and there is a real live fascist, like I have said before the Nazis were fascists and they were proven to be totally devoid of ethics and morality, and they also destroyed their country for the political agendas so you well and truly qualify.mick Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 9:21 AM
While I respect your right to be a labor supporter and it is your choice to believe everything that is fed to you, please respect our rights to disagree.
Our Sovereign debt is through the roof, we continue to borrow money to give in overseas aid and yet Australian Cancers sufferers are being told we can no longer afford to fund the Chemotherapy they need to live.
This Government is going to conduct a poll to determine whether they should allow euthanasia at the same time they are condemning thousands to what could possibly be an excruciating death.
Our public housing list for Australians is getting bigger and bigger yet we are being told that illegal arrivals will now be housed in our communities at expense for this to be borne by the taxpayer .
Believe me James if these were the policies and achievements of a Liberal Government I would vote Labor.Gayle Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 5:00 PM
mick, Mr Fascist, you don't get to tell me what I can talk about on a FREE FORUM.andy Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 3:40 PM
A poll by the Australia Institute now that is going to be 100% believable is'nt it, even bob Brown is on the staff. Now who could believe any thing that comes from Richard Dennis watch him up against Lord Monkton who gave him a lesson on scientific truth this is just another extreme leftist Climate change group of academics from the universities stiring up tinsel to confuse the coming election. Pro Ross Fitzgerald a historian from far left of labor hardly believable because of his political views. Andy do not talk about ethics and morality you would be totally devoid of both. This just another waste of time and effort by Labor. Fact is the human factor and the slippery slope and you cannot trust the geriatric hating labor morons.mick Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 2:28 PM
If a grown adult, of sound mind, decides they wish their life to end, how is it anybody elses business? There are people forced to endure terrible suffering from disease or injury, with no chance of recovery, yet we make laws to stop them from having the freedom to choose their own destiny. How is that ethical or moral?andy Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 11:31 AM