- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
Please kill me
The discussion of death and dying is still a taboo in our society but a recent poll shows a majority of Australians now support voluntary euthanasia for the terminally ill. Greg Cary speaks to Professor Ross Fitzgerald about the need to open a dialogue about the issue.
mick mick mick...failed again! When you compare people who disagree with you to the nazis, you prove AGAIN that you have LOST the argument. You couldn't even address what I said in any kind of sensible or interesting manner...just the same old empty headed sabre rattling that you continually post.andy Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 5:36 PM
Thats is not what I said Andy I said "Andy do not talk about ethics and morality you would be totally devoid of both." I did not say or infer that you do not talk in a forum, that is a spurious claim as usual and it confirms that I was correct in saying you lack any ethics or morality Andy because you lie like the rest of the labor movement. Now as for fascist referrence look in the mirror and there is a real live fascist, like I have said before the Nazis were fascists and they were proven to be totally devoid of ethics and morality, and they also destroyed their country for the political agendas so you well and truly qualify.mick Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 9:21 AM
While I respect your right to be a labor supporter and it is your choice to believe everything that is fed to you, please respect our rights to disagree.
Our Sovereign debt is through the roof, we continue to borrow money to give in overseas aid and yet Australian Cancers sufferers are being told we can no longer afford to fund the Chemotherapy they need to live.
This Government is going to conduct a poll to determine whether they should allow euthanasia at the same time they are condemning thousands to what could possibly be an excruciating death.
Our public housing list for Australians is getting bigger and bigger yet we are being told that illegal arrivals will now be housed in our communities at expense for this to be borne by the taxpayer .
Believe me James if these were the policies and achievements of a Liberal Government I would vote Labor.Gayle Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 5:00 PM
mick, Mr Fascist, you don't get to tell me what I can talk about on a FREE FORUM.andy Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 3:40 PM
A poll by the Australia Institute now that is going to be 100% believable is'nt it, even bob Brown is on the staff. Now who could believe any thing that comes from Richard Dennis watch him up against Lord Monkton who gave him a lesson on scientific truth this is just another extreme leftist Climate change group of academics from the universities stiring up tinsel to confuse the coming election. Pro Ross Fitzgerald a historian from far left of labor hardly believable because of his political views. Andy do not talk about ethics and morality you would be totally devoid of both. This just another waste of time and effort by Labor. Fact is the human factor and the slippery slope and you cannot trust the geriatric hating labor morons.mick Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 2:28 PM
If a grown adult, of sound mind, decides they wish their life to end, how is it anybody elses business? There are people forced to endure terrible suffering from disease or injury, with no chance of recovery, yet we make laws to stop them from having the freedom to choose their own destiny. How is that ethical or moral?andy Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 11:31 AM