- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Please kill me
The discussion of death and dying is still a taboo in our society but a recent poll shows a majority of Australians now support voluntary euthanasia for the terminally ill. Greg Cary speaks to Professor Ross Fitzgerald about the need to open a dialogue about the issue.
mick mick mick...failed again! When you compare people who disagree with you to the nazis, you prove AGAIN that you have LOST the argument. You couldn't even address what I said in any kind of sensible or interesting manner...just the same old empty headed sabre rattling that you continually post.andy Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 5:36 PM
Thats is not what I said Andy I said "Andy do not talk about ethics and morality you would be totally devoid of both." I did not say or infer that you do not talk in a forum, that is a spurious claim as usual and it confirms that I was correct in saying you lack any ethics or morality Andy because you lie like the rest of the labor movement. Now as for fascist referrence look in the mirror and there is a real live fascist, like I have said before the Nazis were fascists and they were proven to be totally devoid of ethics and morality, and they also destroyed their country for the political agendas so you well and truly qualify.mick Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 9:21 AM
While I respect your right to be a labor supporter and it is your choice to believe everything that is fed to you, please respect our rights to disagree.
Our Sovereign debt is through the roof, we continue to borrow money to give in overseas aid and yet Australian Cancers sufferers are being told we can no longer afford to fund the Chemotherapy they need to live.
This Government is going to conduct a poll to determine whether they should allow euthanasia at the same time they are condemning thousands to what could possibly be an excruciating death.
Our public housing list for Australians is getting bigger and bigger yet we are being told that illegal arrivals will now be housed in our communities at expense for this to be borne by the taxpayer .
Believe me James if these were the policies and achievements of a Liberal Government I would vote Labor.Gayle Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 5:00 PM
mick, Mr Fascist, you don't get to tell me what I can talk about on a FREE FORUM.andy Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 3:40 PM
A poll by the Australia Institute now that is going to be 100% believable is'nt it, even bob Brown is on the staff. Now who could believe any thing that comes from Richard Dennis watch him up against Lord Monkton who gave him a lesson on scientific truth this is just another extreme leftist Climate change group of academics from the universities stiring up tinsel to confuse the coming election. Pro Ross Fitzgerald a historian from far left of labor hardly believable because of his political views. Andy do not talk about ethics and morality you would be totally devoid of both. This just another waste of time and effort by Labor. Fact is the human factor and the slippery slope and you cannot trust the geriatric hating labor morons.mick Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 2:28 PM
If a grown adult, of sound mind, decides they wish their life to end, how is it anybody elses business? There are people forced to endure terrible suffering from disease or injury, with no chance of recovery, yet we make laws to stop them from having the freedom to choose their own destiny. How is that ethical or moral?andy Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 11:31 AM