- Ford a "kick in the guts"
- Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC
- New schools for Queensland
- Party precinct: failed
- The Doors keyboardist Manzarek dies
- IR changes opposed
- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" Oh dear RichardJust watching our very own fiscal twit Nicholls stating that a raft of taxes will be rising in Queensland in ... more
- bespectacled on New schools for Queensland How about using the fv school for a library and buy the adjacent commercial buildings to add to the school oval for leisure ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned I knowwwww, mick, I knoowwww... more
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" OK Richard, fair enough.The bloke who wants to run the country doesn't need to have a vision or plans for when he gets ... more
- jaycee on Ford a "kick in the guts" my vishion 20/20,roberto earldomo, is maybe a bit on the blue side but overall I'm sitting pretty here on a north shore ... more
- mick on New flood tax planned Artg she certainly did not want them to die of thirst so she opened up Wivenhoe and flooded Brisbane trying to drown them. more
- Richard on Ford a "kick in the guts" Bob, you seem to be changing canoes mid stream and now paddling the other way.BTW Tony Abbott is not running the country.A ... more
- mick on Ford a "kick in the guts" The majority of Australians do know that they do have good plans and visions for all Australians, you are just too stupid to ... more
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" TSK TSKThose silly Ford people not having a good business plan hey Tony. Fabulous hindsight once again from you.Ya got a ... more
- David T. on Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC Anyone with an analogue TV can buy a Digital set-top box. If you're on a full Govt. pension, you might get a box for free ... more
- David T. on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Adam, Google them under Rick Milne Collectables and Shields Stamps and Coins. Both are in Victoria. I'm sure you'll find the ... more
- Adam on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Can someone please provide me Rick Milne and Tony Shields email address so we can contact them.Thanks more
- kernel fudpucker on IR changes opposed All smoke and mirrors. They all lie in the same BED !! more
- kernel fudpucker on New schools for Queensland Private companies?? There's only one, SERCO!!!. Do your research, SHEEPLE !!!! more
- kernel fudpucker on New flood tax planned How about a (POLITCAL FAILURE TAX) Payed back to the people, set at 200% more
- Kattie on $5 to browse Coorparoo store Perhaps, we've been now excited to have the actual dad's or mom's early morning hours ingest. Listed here is a lack of yet ... more
- single slot toasters review on Amalfi Coast Recpies I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the ... more
- Richard on Party precinct: failed Can not think of a time in the entire history of mankind where alcohol consumption has not led to etiquette hell.Let it ... more
- hospitality is dead or rather never was on Party precinct: failed Get rid of hositality and its segeregation /and age groupdiscrimination practices and it might just bring back boomers and ... more
- Gayle on New schools for Queensland Now this is called good Government and forward planning, the demographics have changed and there are more families with ... more
PETA: prosecute cattleman
4BC Summer Drive: Animal rights group PETA has suggested cattlemen in Queensland's Gulf Country should be prosecuted if their cattle die of thirst or starvation.
PETA says there can be no excuses because cattlemen can be prepared ahead of time for bushfires and drought.
PETA Queensland spokesperson Claire Fryer joins Mark Braybrook on 4BC Summer Drive to explain their position.
Etheridge Shire Mayor Bill Attwood joined Braybrook to defend cattlemen says there is no way to be prepared for fires that are caused by lightning strikes and things of that nature.
May I ask did you see where most of the animals that are liberated from cosmetic labs. Did you see wether the animals were in a fit state to survive. Gayle have you seen what companies do to animals (dogs, cats, rabbits) in the name of your lips gloss lipstick. When you live a total vegan life refuse to buy anything that has been tested on animals then and only then can you say PETA are wannabees. And as far as the cattle men of Nth QLD they have there herds so controlled they know what they are doing, they are just greedy wanting more money and not caring about the animals. Watch FORK OVER KNIVES and see wether you want to eat meat again.Colin Friday 28 December, 2012 - 4:23 PM
PETA in Virginia USA euthanize 95% of the animals that it takes in, here we have heard Claire Fryer tells us that these cattle should be humanely put down, in my opinion this group is all about killing animals under the guise of liberating them, PETA would have to be the most hypocritical bunch of wannabees ever and will not be happy until this planet is devoid of all four legged friends.Gayle Friday 28 December, 2012 - 10:04 AM