- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Pell: "separate fact from fiction"
Australia's most senior Catholic says the royal commission will help determine whether reports about child abuse in the church have been a "significant exaggeration".
"We think it's an opportunity to help the victims. It's an opportunity to clear the air, to separate fact from fiction," Cardinal George Pell told reporters in Sydney.
He said the church had been worked hard to uncover child abuse.
"We are not interested in denying the extent of misdoing in the Catholic Church. We object to it being exaggerated," Cardinal Pell said.
"We object to being described as the only cab on the rank.
"We acknowledge, with shame, the extent of the problem and I want to assure you that we have been serious in attempting to eradicate it and deal with it ...
"This commission will enable those claims to be validated or found to be a significant exaggeration."
Cardinal Pell also questioned whether ongoing "furore in the press" about the alleged abuse was helpful to the victims.
Your rant claiming everyone to be ignorant this justme does not even warrant discussion. Empty as usual.mick Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 8:30 AM
you seem to know something about a paedophile's apology given it some thought about apologising Andy, well it will not work.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 10:47 PM
Mick - Of course I have an opinion on the abhorrent practice of female mutilation but unlike you I am sane and dont need to rant about off topic issues. Your take on Socialist govts destroying Christian churches is pure tea bag paranoia! Keep drinking the Koolade pal - youre keeping us sane ones well amused.just me Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 7:42 PM
Sorry mick, you lose. It's zero credibility when you play the nazi card...
Everyone knows that!
Your rant rings as hollow as a paedophile's apology.andy Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 6:40 PM
It is well and truly justified Andy the hater the spruiker of the gospel of hate first seen in its heyday of the late 30's in Germany, you are just as bad. Fancy falsely claiming "(my own poor dear brother included)" what a load of crock, the poor me syndrome pity party victim play you have shown just how low and cheap and desparate this labor movement really is. Your hatred is just not blind but bloody stupid with it crawl back to your redneck log. No-one here has even suggested to be making "excuses for these people", perhaps you are trying to cover your own circumstances and actions with your feigned and fallacious claims voiced here
which may well be because of the " dirty secrets that you may be hiding??", Andy. You are as transparent as Swan is
with his delusion of a budget in surplus, that he is going to pay the debt back at an unprecented rate never seen before in history.
To Barry Mackenzie ditto.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 3:34 PM
Blind hatred? How moronic, I couldn't care less what gods or churches anyone believes in, until I find out (along with the rest of the world) that this church and others have hidden the ENDEMIC child abuse their priests, pastors and choirmasters have perpetrated on COUNTLESS children (my own poor dear brother included) So "mick" "peter b" or whoever you are, don't assume my hatred is "blind". It's damn well justified. If they hadn't done this to the kids, nobody would be going after them. I question anyone who tries to make excuses for these people. It makes me wonder about what dirty secrets they may be hiding??
By the way, mentioning Nazi Germany is a sure sign you have no decent argument.andy Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:06 PM