- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Pell: "separate fact from fiction"
Australia's most senior Catholic says the royal commission will help determine whether reports about child abuse in the church have been a "significant exaggeration".
"We think it's an opportunity to help the victims. It's an opportunity to clear the air, to separate fact from fiction," Cardinal George Pell told reporters in Sydney.
He said the church had been worked hard to uncover child abuse.
"We are not interested in denying the extent of misdoing in the Catholic Church. We object to it being exaggerated," Cardinal Pell said.
"We object to being described as the only cab on the rank.
"We acknowledge, with shame, the extent of the problem and I want to assure you that we have been serious in attempting to eradicate it and deal with it ...
"This commission will enable those claims to be validated or found to be a significant exaggeration."
Cardinal Pell also questioned whether ongoing "furore in the press" about the alleged abuse was helpful to the victims.
Your rant claiming everyone to be ignorant this justme does not even warrant discussion. Empty as usual.mick Thursday 15 November, 2012 - 8:30 AM
you seem to know something about a paedophile's apology given it some thought about apologising Andy, well it will not work.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 10:47 PM
Mick - Of course I have an opinion on the abhorrent practice of female mutilation but unlike you I am sane and dont need to rant about off topic issues. Your take on Socialist govts destroying Christian churches is pure tea bag paranoia! Keep drinking the Koolade pal - youre keeping us sane ones well amused.just me Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 7:42 PM
Sorry mick, you lose. It's zero credibility when you play the nazi card...
Everyone knows that!
Your rant rings as hollow as a paedophile's apology.andy Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 6:40 PM
It is well and truly justified Andy the hater the spruiker of the gospel of hate first seen in its heyday of the late 30's in Germany, you are just as bad. Fancy falsely claiming "(my own poor dear brother included)" what a load of crock, the poor me syndrome pity party victim play you have shown just how low and cheap and desparate this labor movement really is. Your hatred is just not blind but bloody stupid with it crawl back to your redneck log. No-one here has even suggested to be making "excuses for these people", perhaps you are trying to cover your own circumstances and actions with your feigned and fallacious claims voiced here
which may well be because of the " dirty secrets that you may be hiding??", Andy. You are as transparent as Swan is
with his delusion of a budget in surplus, that he is going to pay the debt back at an unprecented rate never seen before in history.
To Barry Mackenzie ditto.mick Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 3:34 PM
Blind hatred? How moronic, I couldn't care less what gods or churches anyone believes in, until I find out (along with the rest of the world) that this church and others have hidden the ENDEMIC child abuse their priests, pastors and choirmasters have perpetrated on COUNTLESS children (my own poor dear brother included) So "mick" "peter b" or whoever you are, don't assume my hatred is "blind". It's damn well justified. If they hadn't done this to the kids, nobody would be going after them. I question anyone who tries to make excuses for these people. It makes me wonder about what dirty secrets they may be hiding??
By the way, mentioning Nazi Germany is a sure sign you have no decent argument.andy Wednesday 14 November, 2012 - 12:06 PM