- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
Palmer: govt 'cooked the books'
4BC Mornings: Mining magnate Clive Palmer says Queensland's government has cooked the books so it can pursue a sell off of public assets.
The Liberal National Party (LNP) life member and donor - who's again at risk of being expelled from the party - has reopened a new battlefront in his war with the state government.
He's demanding the sackings of Deputy Premier Jeff Seeney and Treasurer Tim Nicholls, saying neither is fit to hold office.
Mr Nicholls had fed Queenslanders "lies" about the size of the state's debt to justify asset sales, Mr Palmer told reporters.
Mr Seeney was a "lucerne farmer" and a bully who was trying to intimidate him over a coal project, he said.
"These books have been cooked by the biggest crooks that have ever occupied office in the state of Queensland," Mr Palmer said on Friday.
Hmmnnn. A subject about LNP member Clive Palmer his insider statements about doing business in Queensland with the Qld LNP and the loonies bring up the supposed carbon tax lie.Bob Lord Monday 12 November, 2012 - 11:42 AM
Won't be long Bob.. Gillard will be eating more than the grass in India ...She will always be known as JULIAR
what a disgrace she has been !!!Shell Monday 12 November, 2012 - 10:39 AM
Media Tart!Rich Monday 12 November, 2012 - 7:37 AM
"Australians for Austerity, No more jobs, No more jobs, Sell the Farm, Sell the Farm". Thats what labor has been doing pushing Australia and Australians into with thier combined fiscal lunacy Bob Jerk you and your type are the problem.mick Monday 12 November, 2012 - 12:20 AM
Bob Lord, also posting as James W, roger & other Imbeciles, you are a Fool, a Freek, A Labor Repeating Sheep who has no Ideas of his own. Go and share your double chin stories with your mate Clive you Clown.Peter B Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 8:05 AM
SO you say that if Clive Palmer cooks the books then it is OK for the Qld Government to do it?
Don't think so, the Government's money has been raised from my pockets and it is definitely not OK for them to sack staff and reduce services based on an incorrect assessment of the State's finances.Art G Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:47 AM