- Appeal against Morcombe murder
- Police shootings
- Palmer walks out on interview - again
- Man backstrokes in puddle
- Major storm and flash flooding
- Pauline Hanson to stand at next state election
- QANTAS Retro fit
- G20 Brisbane Blog
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
Palmer: govt 'cooked the books'
4BC Mornings: Mining magnate Clive Palmer says Queensland's government has cooked the books so it can pursue a sell off of public assets.
The Liberal National Party (LNP) life member and donor - who's again at risk of being expelled from the party - has reopened a new battlefront in his war with the state government.
He's demanding the sackings of Deputy Premier Jeff Seeney and Treasurer Tim Nicholls, saying neither is fit to hold office.
Mr Nicholls had fed Queenslanders "lies" about the size of the state's debt to justify asset sales, Mr Palmer told reporters.
Mr Seeney was a "lucerne farmer" and a bully who was trying to intimidate him over a coal project, he said.
"These books have been cooked by the biggest crooks that have ever occupied office in the state of Queensland," Mr Palmer said on Friday.
Hmmnnn. A subject about LNP member Clive Palmer his insider statements about doing business in Queensland with the Qld LNP and the loonies bring up the supposed carbon tax lie.Bob Lord Monday 12 November, 2012 - 11:42 AM
Won't be long Bob.. Gillard will be eating more than the grass in India ...She will always be known as JULIAR
what a disgrace she has been !!!Shell Monday 12 November, 2012 - 10:39 AM
Media Tart!Rich Monday 12 November, 2012 - 7:37 AM
"Australians for Austerity, No more jobs, No more jobs, Sell the Farm, Sell the Farm". Thats what labor has been doing pushing Australia and Australians into with thier combined fiscal lunacy Bob Jerk you and your type are the problem.mick Monday 12 November, 2012 - 12:20 AM
Bob Lord, also posting as James W, roger & other Imbeciles, you are a Fool, a Freek, A Labor Repeating Sheep who has no Ideas of his own. Go and share your double chin stories with your mate Clive you Clown.Peter B Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 8:05 AM
SO you say that if Clive Palmer cooks the books then it is OK for the Qld Government to do it?
Don't think so, the Government's money has been raised from my pockets and it is definitely not OK for them to sack staff and reduce services based on an incorrect assessment of the State's finances.Art G Saturday 10 November, 2012 - 7:47 AM