- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
- kerry jacques on Boland back for Brisbane I likewise , loved Saturday Mornings with Warren , just the variety of his programme was excellent , come on 4bc , move it ... more
NSWRL vs QRL petition
4BC Sports Today: The time has come for NRL Grand Final Day to be changed. What relevance does the New South Wales Cup Grand Final have to those in Queensland.
It is the National Rugby League and not a day run for the benefit of those in Sydney who thinks the world ends at the Tweed River.
We want to gather momentum to have a more relevant game on NRL Grand Final Day while still highlighting 2nd tier rugby league.
We want the first game of NRL Grand Final day to be a 2ND Tier 'Superbowl' type game between the Grand Final winners of the Intrust Super Cup and the Grand Final winners of the NSW Cup.
All it needs to work is have the NSW Cup Grand Final played a week earlier to coincide with the Intrust Super Cup Grand Final.
NRL Grand Final Day would then be:
- Intrust Super Cup Winners v NSW Cup Winners
- Toyota Cup Grand Final
- NRL Grand Final
Sign the Petition
When you sign the petition NSWRL is emailed your petition of support, so you know that the message is being heard in Sydney.
Like and share the Facebook page
Well done Pete. We need this to occur. Wynnum v Newtown on grand final day would have been superb. I feel sorry for the hardcore fans of NSW Cup clubs who are forced to pay upwards of a 150 bucks a ticket to watch their team run around in a grand final. There was a cluster of empty seats during the Storm v Bulldogs grand final and that was due to Newtown fans who had left the stadium following their team's win. It would be great for both comps to get the national recognition on gf day. Well done Peter for initiating this.Selena Kent Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 7:06 AM
Well Nunky, it's due to twits like you that we Qlders love to thrash NSW in State of Origin. Self centered and still wishing you played in your cute little suburban competition so a Sydney team would win every year.
Good Grand Final win by a Melbourne Rugby League team yesterday. How traditional was that!
Good suggestion to play a game between the local Qld and NSW grand final winners. It would really add to the day.Bob Lord Monday 1 October, 2012 - 7:52 AM
typical whinging again from qld.. rugby league has always and should be built on one word and thats tradition.. ever since you whinging qlders have been in the comp since a lousy 24 years you want it all your own way just like your good mate john ribot and co(remember when you stuffed the game in the mid 90's?bunch of idiots including u peter.. stick to coaching your tennis mate..nunky Sunday 30 September, 2012 - 11:15 PM