- League great to face test
- Meninga: "I did something wrong"
- Legionnaires' past case: link
- Taliban peace talks
- Airport makes Virgin agreement
- Meagher killer gets life
- Socceroos through to finals
- Holden strives to slash
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Taliban peace talks Talking Cry, it's what grown ups do to resolve issues. more
- James W on Aus jobless rate 5.5% The rate's been measured the same way forever, so we have relatively low unemployment. 3 X AAA Credit Ratings, modest ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Well done ColeneI'm pleased you are learning. And thanks for all the additional info on exactly what other countries are ... more
- malley mal on Meninga: "I did something wrong" SO CONFUSING DUMB, so he DID do wat he DID DO but hes MAD at media for DOING the wrong thing? is that rite? more
- CRY FREEDOM on Taliban peace talks WTF more
- Dale Mellor on Meninga: "I did something wrong" Finally a journo that treats everyone equal and calls it how it is! Well done. Great article. more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke MIDWINTER BALL WRAPUPA great night for politicians, journos and business legends at this charity event. Julia attended ... more
- Bob Lord on Meninga: "I did something wrong" I'm so jealous. These blokes have all the fun while I would struggle to ever be awake at 1.00 am anymore.Onya Mal - keep ... more
- Colene on Beattie calls on Hawke Some sailient points from the Bloomberg web site will clarify, that there is little impact expected. Let us just remember ... more
- Craig on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee Bob, you should be a stand up comedian, you are so funny, hope you will be as funny in a few months time. more
- Carbon Crap on Beattie calls on Hawke @Bob the carbon tax will stay no matter who is in office, the fact that the Labor sellouts know this because they know whats ... more
- it was all a dream on Meninga: "I did something wrong" a father and coach of elite sporting team to be found illegally behind the bar in notorious sleazy youth nightspot in the ... more
- Luke Townson on Meninga: "I did something wrong" This article just proves how much of a legend Malreally is. What a character. Great that the Queensland team are relaxed ... more
- Paul Adcock on Aus jobless rate 5.5% Add about another 7% to that when factoring in the number of casual workers unable to get enough hours per week. Some people ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Another Tony Abbott Carbon Tax lie has come to the fore with China starting to institute Carbon trading schemes. Tony once ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke RichardI'm certainly aware that Tony is a precious little poo and not up to the harsh world of politics. more
- Richard on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob, if you want to help improve the ALP's chances of winning at least one seat, it would do you and the PM well to stop ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee I wonder if September will bring in the New World Order and the Satanic global leader, The Antichrist! more
- Bob Lord on Meagher killer gets life Sometimes I don't get it. The Judge says "I have no choice but to sentence you ....."I'd be saying "It gives myself and the ... more
- Bob Lord on Holden strives to slash This is just responsible standard business practice. A company going through tough times works through the issues that ... more
NSWRL vs QRL petition
4BC Sports Today: The time has come for NRL Grand Final Day to be changed. What relevance does the New South Wales Cup Grand Final have to those in Queensland.
It is the National Rugby League and not a day run for the benefit of those in Sydney who thinks the world ends at the Tweed River.
We want to gather momentum to have a more relevant game on NRL Grand Final Day while still highlighting 2nd tier rugby league.
We want the first game of NRL Grand Final day to be a 2ND Tier 'Superbowl' type game between the Grand Final winners of the Intrust Super Cup and the Grand Final winners of the NSW Cup.
All it needs to work is have the NSW Cup Grand Final played a week earlier to coincide with the Intrust Super Cup Grand Final.
NRL Grand Final Day would then be:
- Intrust Super Cup Winners v NSW Cup Winners
- Toyota Cup Grand Final
- NRL Grand Final
Sign the Petition
When you sign the petition NSWRL is emailed your petition of support, so you know that the message is being heard in Sydney.
Like and share the Facebook page
Well done Pete. We need this to occur. Wynnum v Newtown on grand final day would have been superb. I feel sorry for the hardcore fans of NSW Cup clubs who are forced to pay upwards of a 150 bucks a ticket to watch their team run around in a grand final. There was a cluster of empty seats during the Storm v Bulldogs grand final and that was due to Newtown fans who had left the stadium following their team's win. It would be great for both comps to get the national recognition on gf day. Well done Peter for initiating this.Selena Kent Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 7:06 AM
Well Nunky, it's due to twits like you that we Qlders love to thrash NSW in State of Origin. Self centered and still wishing you played in your cute little suburban competition so a Sydney team would win every year.
Good Grand Final win by a Melbourne Rugby League team yesterday. How traditional was that!
Good suggestion to play a game between the local Qld and NSW grand final winners. It would really add to the day.Bob Lord Monday 1 October, 2012 - 7:52 AM
typical whinging again from qld.. rugby league has always and should be built on one word and thats tradition.. ever since you whinging qlders have been in the comp since a lousy 24 years you want it all your own way just like your good mate john ribot and co(remember when you stuffed the game in the mid 90's?bunch of idiots including u peter.. stick to coaching your tennis mate..nunky Sunday 30 September, 2012 - 11:15 PM