- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
4BC Drive: Revelations that mining companies want to bypass Queensland workers in favour of cheap foreign labour have caused a stir in political circles. The topic couldn’t come at a worse time for mining companies as thousands of BHP coal miners in central Queensland started a seven-day strike today, seeking changes to work conditions.
4BC Drive with Gary Hardgrave brings into the debate Stephen Smyth, CFMEU Mining and Energy President, Aidan McLindon, Katter's Australian Party Leader and Cr Ann Crawford, Isaac Shire mayoral candidate.
Rod Camm - CEO of Skills Queensland
Michael Roche - Queensland Resources Council
Stephen Smyth - CFMEU Mining and Energy President
Thousands of BHP Coal miners begin a seven day strike.
Aidan McLindon - Katter's Australian Party Leader
The Australian Party says it will not accept the temporary migration arrangements to allow foreign workers.
Cr Ann Crawford - Isaac Shire Mayoral candidate
FIFO rush foolish warns Isaac Councillor
Yet another cynical and brazen attempt by the mega wealthy to make sure that they can dig our nations wealth out of the ground and give nothing back. If you want cheap labour go to Africa and Mine there, plenty of other miners will want to come here and plunder or National Wealth. This is not a Labor Liberal thing this is something that all governments should be wanting to stop. Disgracefull!Bazza Monday 20 February, 2012 - 12:45 PM
"Revelations that mining companies want to bypass Queensland workers in favour of cheap foreign labour" and the moron government claims that unemployment is down to 5.1%, time to stand up to this government who hates Australians in Australia. Get on to your MP and tell them what you think, tell your friends, tell your relations. They are advertising Australia in the Middle East as the new Mecca look at the benefits that you get. Time to get rid of Labor for ever get rid of this govenor.mick Friday 17 February, 2012 - 5:06 PM
I am interested to see how the mad monk is going to pay for the planting of the trees he proposes as part of his alternate to JG's C Tax.
Getting ahead of myself, he would need to form government. Not much chance of that in the foreseeable future, especially if Rudd leads the Reds.James W Friday 17 February, 2012 - 1:27 PM
Richard & mick, this James W Clown has no idea of reality you are wasting your time trying to explain Facts or Truth he would not know what they are. Wacko Willy as I call him also relys on his other personalities to back him up JOC, Bob Lord, roger, just me etc. the blokes a Lunatic, Skitzo you name it he's all over it.Peter B Friday 17 February, 2012 - 12:45 PM
I agree, innovation is the key, the issue I have with your proposal of POUR(ing) CAPITAL INTO PRODUCT ENGINEERING OF THE BIG POLLUTERS, is that WE will have to fund it. The type of thing they do in communist countries, as our resident expert on communism, mick, will attest to.James W Friday 17 February, 2012 - 12:37 PM
You have TAX on your brain mate.
I am sick of repeating myself.
LEAVE THE INDUSTRY ALONE TO DEVELOP ITS OWN GREEN TECHNOLOGIES THROUGH REGULATION.
NO TAX JAMESW,
No extra cost to the business.
Do you get my point now.
You see the carbon dioxide tax will do nothing to change the planet.
Industrial innovation is the KEY.
If I have to repeat it one more time , I will consider that you suffer from cretinism which inhibits your mental capacities.Richard Friday 17 February, 2012 - 12:07 PM