- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
4BC Drive: Revelations that mining companies want to bypass Queensland workers in favour of cheap foreign labour have caused a stir in political circles. The topic couldn’t come at a worse time for mining companies as thousands of BHP coal miners in central Queensland started a seven-day strike today, seeking changes to work conditions.
4BC Drive with Gary Hardgrave brings into the debate Stephen Smyth, CFMEU Mining and Energy President, Aidan McLindon, Katter's Australian Party Leader and Cr Ann Crawford, Isaac Shire mayoral candidate.
Rod Camm - CEO of Skills Queensland
Michael Roche - Queensland Resources Council
Stephen Smyth - CFMEU Mining and Energy President
Thousands of BHP Coal miners begin a seven day strike.
Aidan McLindon - Katter's Australian Party Leader
The Australian Party says it will not accept the temporary migration arrangements to allow foreign workers.
Cr Ann Crawford - Isaac Shire Mayoral candidate
FIFO rush foolish warns Isaac Councillor
Yet another cynical and brazen attempt by the mega wealthy to make sure that they can dig our nations wealth out of the ground and give nothing back. If you want cheap labour go to Africa and Mine there, plenty of other miners will want to come here and plunder or National Wealth. This is not a Labor Liberal thing this is something that all governments should be wanting to stop. Disgracefull!Bazza Monday 20 February, 2012 - 12:45 PM
"Revelations that mining companies want to bypass Queensland workers in favour of cheap foreign labour" and the moron government claims that unemployment is down to 5.1%, time to stand up to this government who hates Australians in Australia. Get on to your MP and tell them what you think, tell your friends, tell your relations. They are advertising Australia in the Middle East as the new Mecca look at the benefits that you get. Time to get rid of Labor for ever get rid of this govenor.mick Friday 17 February, 2012 - 5:06 PM
I am interested to see how the mad monk is going to pay for the planting of the trees he proposes as part of his alternate to JG's C Tax.
Getting ahead of myself, he would need to form government. Not much chance of that in the foreseeable future, especially if Rudd leads the Reds.James W Friday 17 February, 2012 - 1:27 PM
Richard & mick, this James W Clown has no idea of reality you are wasting your time trying to explain Facts or Truth he would not know what they are. Wacko Willy as I call him also relys on his other personalities to back him up JOC, Bob Lord, roger, just me etc. the blokes a Lunatic, Skitzo you name it he's all over it.Peter B Friday 17 February, 2012 - 12:45 PM
I agree, innovation is the key, the issue I have with your proposal of POUR(ing) CAPITAL INTO PRODUCT ENGINEERING OF THE BIG POLLUTERS, is that WE will have to fund it. The type of thing they do in communist countries, as our resident expert on communism, mick, will attest to.James W Friday 17 February, 2012 - 12:37 PM
You have TAX on your brain mate.
I am sick of repeating myself.
LEAVE THE INDUSTRY ALONE TO DEVELOP ITS OWN GREEN TECHNOLOGIES THROUGH REGULATION.
NO TAX JAMESW,
No extra cost to the business.
Do you get my point now.
You see the carbon dioxide tax will do nothing to change the planet.
Industrial innovation is the KEY.
If I have to repeat it one more time , I will consider that you suffer from cretinism which inhibits your mental capacities.Richard Friday 17 February, 2012 - 12:07 PM