- Legionnaires' past case: link
- Taliban peace talks
- Airport makes Virgin agreement
- Meagher killer gets life
- Socceroos through to finals
- Holden strives to slash
- Whistle blower loses job
- Beattie calls on Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Another Tony Abbott Carbon Tax lie has come to the fore with China starting to institute Carbon trading schemes. Tony once ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke RichardI'm certainly aware that Tony is a precious little poo and not up to the harsh world of politics. more
- Richard on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob, if you want to help improve the ALP's chances of winning at least one seat, it would do you and the PM well to stop ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee I wonder if September will bring in the New World Order and the Satanic global leader, The Antichrist! more
- Bob Lord on Meagher killer gets life Sometimes I don't get it. The Judge says "I have no choice but to sentence you ....."I'd be saying "It gives myself and the ... more
- Bob Lord on Holden strives to slash This is just responsible standard business practice. A company going through tough times works through the issues that ... more
- Richard on Holden strives to slash Australias Toxic FutureThe gap needs to be reduced between what it costs to build and import a car and what it costs to ... more
- Commerce American Style on Holden strives to slash First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke DEEP UNEASE IN COALITION RANKSWhile they all look calm on the outside as they seemingly ride a blessed wave of media support ... more
- James W on NSW Rugby League scandal karma, I think the less thinking you do, the better. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, it good to see that you have source nutter web sites to gather your information. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, if it is true what the flying pigs have to say that the polls show that Abbott is most deeply unpopular Opposition ... more
- bazza on Beattie calls on Hawke The liberal party announce today for the good of public health. that when they win the election they will lock up all ... more
- Mike Young on NSW Rugby League scandal Does anyone know what is happening re the Ben Teo allegations/case? Seems to have gone awfully quiet. Brisbane police seem ... more
- Bob Lord on Rudd mistaken for PM Oh what a pity I'm busy today. This has been a scream. First Peter B - "make him stop, make him stop" Then Gayle in her ... more
- Bob Lord on NSW Rugby League scandal James WLOL - you're right.QPS have really dropped the ball with the Burgess arrest. Focus, lads, focus. more
- Peter B on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, will you please refrain from continually kissing Labor Butt and just admit they are LOST, will be and are for a ... more
- Peter B on NSW Rugby League scandal Bob Lord, posting as other Imbeciles still and stuttering as well, get back on your meds sport and by the way your point of ... more
- Gayle on 'Menu never left the kitchen' Far from miffed Harry just disgusted that you feel it is appropriate to giggle at any woman being denigrated, sure your wife ... more
- Peter B on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Hawke was one of the Best PM's Australia has had as for the rest of that crew in the photo Absolute Clowns. The Labor ... more
Middle East: how serious?
4BC Breakfast: Tensions are high in the Middle East once again, but are things more serious this time?
Peter and Mary from 4BC Breakfast hear from Foreign Affairs Expert Dr Keith Suter.
25 killed on bloodiest day in Gaza
New Israeli air raids have killed two people in Gaza City, taking the death toll to 25 on the bloodiest day of Israel's bombing campaign, Hamas's health ministry says.
The latest deaths came in the Gaza City neighbourhood of Tal al-Hawa.
"Two Palestinians were killed in an air strike on the Tal al-Hawa neighbourhood," Hamas health ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said, without adding details.
In the day's most lethal raid, at least nine members of the same family - five of them children - were among 10 people killed when an Israeli missile destroyed a family home in Gaza City, the health ministry said.
At the scene, medics and bystanders all pitched in to remove the rubble to dig out the bodies in the futile hope of finding survivors, as people watched in shock, some weeping openly.
The latest violence hiked the Palestinian casualty toll to 71 dead and more than 600 injured in almost 100 hours of raids, while three Israelis have been killed and more than 50 injured by rocket fire since Wednesday.
@JamesW, Why don't we dress down all our military personal to blend in the masses, then the enemy would not know who were soldiers and who were ordinary citizens.
So after the smoke clears we are still oblivious to the fact of who was actually targeted in the strike.
Unless you believe just get the usual political lip service and two enemies pointing fingers at each otherRich Friday 23 November, 2012 - 8:00 AM
Having Foxnews US in my house I can reveal it is far from entertainment. A 24 hour news station with an unbelievable right wing slant. In other words it is pure propaganda.Bob Lord Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 7:53 PM
I struggle to see the answer to my question in your response, Rich. If I don't like what you say, am I justified in bombing you?
Can you categorically say that all of the occupants of the said media facility had "knowingly and purposefully incite(d) terrorism and war through propoganda" (sp. propaganda - keep spelling like that and some might start calling you mick, Rich)?James W Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 4:20 PM
Not unless you don't fear retalliation from Fox, Bob
Fox news is for entertainment purposes only.
It would be a brave call to accuse them of knowingly and intentionally causing war through their media releases though.Rich Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 2:18 PM
Totally agree with you Rich. Mr Rupert Murdoch in particular through his papers and Foxnews channels continually indulges in outright propaganda. His gungho support of Bush, Blair and Howard and his grossly distorted reporting of Iraq falsehoods led to 100,000s of needless deaths.
No wonder he has been booted from the UK in disgrace.
Perhaps together Rich we can bomb his media outlets into oblivion.Bob Lord Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 9:53 AM
War ain't pretty.
When the media knowingly and purposefully incite terrorism and war through propoganda then they become a weapon of war and are seen as a strategic target.
Collateral damage is unavoidable when Military weapons are staioned near hospitals , schools and in amongst civillian dwellings.
I paint a nasty picture of reality JamesW.Rich Thursday 22 November, 2012 - 8:18 AM