- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Media Watch response
4BC Mornings announcer Greg Cary addresses Media Watch and responds to listeners who raise issue with the recent climate change talk back radio editorial. Listen and have your say.
Alot of you guys have very short memories when LIES are mentioned! ! The greatest exponent was one J.Dubya Howard!When confronted with his litany of lies,he ducks,dives,dodges,and diverts attention!resorts to his dense,lawerly language.His favourite excuses--READ OUT CONTEXT--WRONG ADVICE--etc.etc.kevatcairns Wednesday 22 February, 2012 - 11:04 AM
Colene, now I know you are being deliberately obtuse. And you should check the definition of puerile, as I fail to see how it pertains to my response.
Do you seriously think your argument is a good one? Just explain to me how elliptical orbits of the Earth have anything to do with man-made pollution.John of Caloundra Friday 26 August, 2011 - 6:29 PM
What sort of a retourt is that! The two are fundamentally unrelated. You are promoting the idea that the reason for Climate Change is the burning of fossil fuels and I say it is the elliptical orbit coupled with the wobble of the planet?
Your argument is purile.Colene Friday 26 August, 2011 - 2:39 PM
@Colene , Dr David Evans opiion only mattered when he was in support of man made climate change. Now his research is showing an alternate outcome hence he has being ridiculed and shunned by the political science movement.
Read climategate and you will see the changing attitudes toward the increasing contingent of sceptical scientists.
Threats of funding cuts and in some cases prosecution.
Very intersting stuff as these were all factual unedited emails.
A true source of story behind the deception.
As an increasing number of highly qualified scientists slowly began to realize that the "climate science" community was a facade-and that their vitriolic rebuffs of sensible arguments of mathematics, statistics, and indeed scientific common sense were not the product of scientific rigor at all, but merely self-protection at any cost-the veil began to drop on what has already become clear as the greatest scientific fraud in this history of mankind.Richard Thursday 25 August, 2011 - 11:18 AM
So Colene, you comment on a five month old post in order to put forward this hoary old chestnut. Wow! Because the earth goes through natural cycles, and has an elliptical orbit, man's burning of fossil fuels has no effect on climate.
That doesn't make sense on even the most basic of levels! The two are fundamentally unrelated!John of Caloundra Thursday 25 August, 2011 - 8:48 AM
The following is a u-tube link to a speech made by Dr David Evans in Perth ~ a previous believer, who saw the light.
Me, well I never believed in anthropogenic Global Warming ~ Climate Change? Yes!
We live on a planet which is not a sphere but is shaped a little like a pear, with the axis leaning off the perpendicular and wobbling like a top hurtling through space at 800 kph at varying distances from the sun.
We have seasons; summer, autumn, winter and spring. The planet experiences these seasons and has snow caps at both ends because we are a little pear shaped and our axis off perpendicular.
These seasons vary in intensity and length of time because we are in a cycle of varying distances from the sun.
There is an astrolabe in N.Z. from which is measured the wobble of this planet and was installed in 1957.
I tend to believe that the powers that be know that there is no such thing as anthropogenic Global Warming, but it is far more advantageous for them to run this scare campaign and then levy a tax to enable them to been seen as our savours.
That is why the desperation to institute this tax regime now before we all wise up. Have you noticed how extreme Al Gore has become lately?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd07629ezHE&feature=relatedColene Thursday 25 August, 2011 - 5:29 AM