- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Media Watch response
4BC Mornings announcer Greg Cary addresses Media Watch and responds to listeners who raise issue with the recent climate change talk back radio editorial. Listen and have your say.
Alot of you guys have very short memories when LIES are mentioned! ! The greatest exponent was one J.Dubya Howard!When confronted with his litany of lies,he ducks,dives,dodges,and diverts attention!resorts to his dense,lawerly language.His favourite excuses--READ OUT CONTEXT--WRONG ADVICE--etc.etc.kevatcairns Wednesday 22 February, 2012 - 11:04 AM
Colene, now I know you are being deliberately obtuse. And you should check the definition of puerile, as I fail to see how it pertains to my response.
Do you seriously think your argument is a good one? Just explain to me how elliptical orbits of the Earth have anything to do with man-made pollution.John of Caloundra Friday 26 August, 2011 - 6:29 PM
What sort of a retourt is that! The two are fundamentally unrelated. You are promoting the idea that the reason for Climate Change is the burning of fossil fuels and I say it is the elliptical orbit coupled with the wobble of the planet?
Your argument is purile.Colene Friday 26 August, 2011 - 2:39 PM
@Colene , Dr David Evans opiion only mattered when he was in support of man made climate change. Now his research is showing an alternate outcome hence he has being ridiculed and shunned by the political science movement.
Read climategate and you will see the changing attitudes toward the increasing contingent of sceptical scientists.
Threats of funding cuts and in some cases prosecution.
Very intersting stuff as these were all factual unedited emails.
A true source of story behind the deception.
As an increasing number of highly qualified scientists slowly began to realize that the "climate science" community was a facade-and that their vitriolic rebuffs of sensible arguments of mathematics, statistics, and indeed scientific common sense were not the product of scientific rigor at all, but merely self-protection at any cost-the veil began to drop on what has already become clear as the greatest scientific fraud in this history of mankind.Richard Thursday 25 August, 2011 - 11:18 AM
So Colene, you comment on a five month old post in order to put forward this hoary old chestnut. Wow! Because the earth goes through natural cycles, and has an elliptical orbit, man's burning of fossil fuels has no effect on climate.
That doesn't make sense on even the most basic of levels! The two are fundamentally unrelated!John of Caloundra Thursday 25 August, 2011 - 8:48 AM
The following is a u-tube link to a speech made by Dr David Evans in Perth ~ a previous believer, who saw the light.
Me, well I never believed in anthropogenic Global Warming ~ Climate Change? Yes!
We live on a planet which is not a sphere but is shaped a little like a pear, with the axis leaning off the perpendicular and wobbling like a top hurtling through space at 800 kph at varying distances from the sun.
We have seasons; summer, autumn, winter and spring. The planet experiences these seasons and has snow caps at both ends because we are a little pear shaped and our axis off perpendicular.
These seasons vary in intensity and length of time because we are in a cycle of varying distances from the sun.
There is an astrolabe in N.Z. from which is measured the wobble of this planet and was installed in 1957.
I tend to believe that the powers that be know that there is no such thing as anthropogenic Global Warming, but it is far more advantageous for them to run this scare campaign and then levy a tax to enable them to been seen as our savours.
That is why the desperation to institute this tax regime now before we all wise up. Have you noticed how extreme Al Gore has become lately?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd07629ezHE&feature=relatedColene Thursday 25 August, 2011 - 5:29 AM