- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mini Clean on Cleaning baths a 'manly' way Wow this is an amazing 23 second video! it is definitely easy to use and very manly indeed! but i like it. It sure can clean ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
Mark Dreyfus QC on Brough
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has called on opposition leader Tony Abbott to "come clean" about the Peter Slipper saga and the involvement of former liberal MP, Mal Brough, in the James Ashby sexual harassment case.
Federal Member for Isaacs, Mark Dreyfus QC, joins Gary Hardgrave.
Fair go, the Mad Monk is still finishing 50 Shades of Grey.James W Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:50 PM
Well Abbott has spoken finally about his good friend Brough. After his former good friend was unceremoniously defamed, destroyed personally and politically by the Abbott crew, he personally selected Brough as his replacement.
"Well ah.. ahh... um.. I haven't read the judgement."
"Why is that Mr Abbott?"
"aah.. um.... arr because I've been doing very important things for Australia."
Here's a tip rabbit, if you want to be Prime Minister of Australia you had better be across everything that is happening here. Especially when your judgment and honesty is being called into question.
And you need to work. You spend half a lifetime on planes on your holiday just now, did you spend the whole time drinking?Harry Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 2:21 PM
Harry! Harry! are you there Harry!
That is what this is all about Harry, saving Slippers Political arse.
Or is it true that you rusted on ALP supporters really do live in a parallel dimension?BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:57 AM
James W. I did not write that Peter Slipper had been removed.
Is English your second language or is it that you are just so incensed that this openly political attack from the bench is not going to be swallowed by the Thinking punter?
The attempted removal of Peter Slipper from Parliament is what Craig Emerson is accusing the Coalition of.
The attack by both main political parties had commenced long before he defected and became Speaker.
ONE ~ It is obvious that Slipper retained his pre-selection by default through the LNP Grandfather clause, he had already shown himself to be the poor excuse for a human being he is. (disgusting SMS messages and the Right To Rule mentality, he has found his rightful place in the ALP)
TWO ~ He knew his days were numbered, so for his own self aggrandisement and a larger retirement package he accepted the nomination as Speaker then defected to the offered protection of the ALP.
THREE ~ The ALP was on the verge of losing the support of Andrew Wilkie over the Poker machines.
Slipper was easily bribed and cajoled by the master manipulator Miss Gillard to shore up the Government numbers.BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:54 AM
I'm sure you know what you are on about BELLA but absolutely no one else has mentioned Slipper in this subject. Not even the nimrods.Harry Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 3:29 PM
Bella, when did the 'removal of Peter Slipper from the Parliament' occur? Best I can tell he is still a Member of Parliament.James W Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:33 PM