- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Mark Dreyfus QC on Brough
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has called on opposition leader Tony Abbott to "come clean" about the Peter Slipper saga and the involvement of former liberal MP, Mal Brough, in the James Ashby sexual harassment case.
Federal Member for Isaacs, Mark Dreyfus QC, joins Gary Hardgrave.
Fair go, the Mad Monk is still finishing 50 Shades of Grey.James W Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:50 PM
Well Abbott has spoken finally about his good friend Brough. After his former good friend was unceremoniously defamed, destroyed personally and politically by the Abbott crew, he personally selected Brough as his replacement.
"Well ah.. ahh... um.. I haven't read the judgement."
"Why is that Mr Abbott?"
"aah.. um.... arr because I've been doing very important things for Australia."
Here's a tip rabbit, if you want to be Prime Minister of Australia you had better be across everything that is happening here. Especially when your judgment and honesty is being called into question.
And you need to work. You spend half a lifetime on planes on your holiday just now, did you spend the whole time drinking?Harry Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 2:21 PM
Harry! Harry! are you there Harry!
That is what this is all about Harry, saving Slippers Political arse.
Or is it true that you rusted on ALP supporters really do live in a parallel dimension?BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:57 AM
James W. I did not write that Peter Slipper had been removed.
Is English your second language or is it that you are just so incensed that this openly political attack from the bench is not going to be swallowed by the Thinking punter?
The attempted removal of Peter Slipper from Parliament is what Craig Emerson is accusing the Coalition of.
The attack by both main political parties had commenced long before he defected and became Speaker.
ONE ~ It is obvious that Slipper retained his pre-selection by default through the LNP Grandfather clause, he had already shown himself to be the poor excuse for a human being he is. (disgusting SMS messages and the Right To Rule mentality, he has found his rightful place in the ALP)
TWO ~ He knew his days were numbered, so for his own self aggrandisement and a larger retirement package he accepted the nomination as Speaker then defected to the offered protection of the ALP.
THREE ~ The ALP was on the verge of losing the support of Andrew Wilkie over the Poker machines.
Slipper was easily bribed and cajoled by the master manipulator Miss Gillard to shore up the Government numbers.BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:54 AM
I'm sure you know what you are on about BELLA but absolutely no one else has mentioned Slipper in this subject. Not even the nimrods.Harry Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 3:29 PM
Bella, when did the 'removal of Peter Slipper from the Parliament' occur? Best I can tell he is still a Member of Parliament.James W Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:33 PM