- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
Mark Dreyfus QC on Brough
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has called on opposition leader Tony Abbott to "come clean" about the Peter Slipper saga and the involvement of former liberal MP, Mal Brough, in the James Ashby sexual harassment case.
Federal Member for Isaacs, Mark Dreyfus QC, joins Gary Hardgrave.
Fair go, the Mad Monk is still finishing 50 Shades of Grey.James W Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:50 PM
Well Abbott has spoken finally about his good friend Brough. After his former good friend was unceremoniously defamed, destroyed personally and politically by the Abbott crew, he personally selected Brough as his replacement.
"Well ah.. ahh... um.. I haven't read the judgement."
"Why is that Mr Abbott?"
"aah.. um.... arr because I've been doing very important things for Australia."
Here's a tip rabbit, if you want to be Prime Minister of Australia you had better be across everything that is happening here. Especially when your judgment and honesty is being called into question.
And you need to work. You spend half a lifetime on planes on your holiday just now, did you spend the whole time drinking?Harry Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 2:21 PM
Harry! Harry! are you there Harry!
That is what this is all about Harry, saving Slippers Political arse.
Or is it true that you rusted on ALP supporters really do live in a parallel dimension?BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:57 AM
James W. I did not write that Peter Slipper had been removed.
Is English your second language or is it that you are just so incensed that this openly political attack from the bench is not going to be swallowed by the Thinking punter?
The attempted removal of Peter Slipper from Parliament is what Craig Emerson is accusing the Coalition of.
The attack by both main political parties had commenced long before he defected and became Speaker.
ONE ~ It is obvious that Slipper retained his pre-selection by default through the LNP Grandfather clause, he had already shown himself to be the poor excuse for a human being he is. (disgusting SMS messages and the Right To Rule mentality, he has found his rightful place in the ALP)
TWO ~ He knew his days were numbered, so for his own self aggrandisement and a larger retirement package he accepted the nomination as Speaker then defected to the offered protection of the ALP.
THREE ~ The ALP was on the verge of losing the support of Andrew Wilkie over the Poker machines.
Slipper was easily bribed and cajoled by the master manipulator Miss Gillard to shore up the Government numbers.BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:54 AM
I'm sure you know what you are on about BELLA but absolutely no one else has mentioned Slipper in this subject. Not even the nimrods.Harry Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 3:29 PM
Bella, when did the 'removal of Peter Slipper from the Parliament' occur? Best I can tell he is still a Member of Parliament.James W Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:33 PM