- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
Mark Dreyfus QC on Brough
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has called on opposition leader Tony Abbott to "come clean" about the Peter Slipper saga and the involvement of former liberal MP, Mal Brough, in the James Ashby sexual harassment case.
Federal Member for Isaacs, Mark Dreyfus QC, joins Gary Hardgrave.
Fair go, the Mad Monk is still finishing 50 Shades of Grey.James W Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:50 PM
Well Abbott has spoken finally about his good friend Brough. After his former good friend was unceremoniously defamed, destroyed personally and politically by the Abbott crew, he personally selected Brough as his replacement.
"Well ah.. ahh... um.. I haven't read the judgement."
"Why is that Mr Abbott?"
"aah.. um.... arr because I've been doing very important things for Australia."
Here's a tip rabbit, if you want to be Prime Minister of Australia you had better be across everything that is happening here. Especially when your judgment and honesty is being called into question.
And you need to work. You spend half a lifetime on planes on your holiday just now, did you spend the whole time drinking?Harry Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 2:21 PM
Harry! Harry! are you there Harry!
That is what this is all about Harry, saving Slippers Political arse.
Or is it true that you rusted on ALP supporters really do live in a parallel dimension?BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:57 AM
James W. I did not write that Peter Slipper had been removed.
Is English your second language or is it that you are just so incensed that this openly political attack from the bench is not going to be swallowed by the Thinking punter?
The attempted removal of Peter Slipper from Parliament is what Craig Emerson is accusing the Coalition of.
The attack by both main political parties had commenced long before he defected and became Speaker.
ONE ~ It is obvious that Slipper retained his pre-selection by default through the LNP Grandfather clause, he had already shown himself to be the poor excuse for a human being he is. (disgusting SMS messages and the Right To Rule mentality, he has found his rightful place in the ALP)
TWO ~ He knew his days were numbered, so for his own self aggrandisement and a larger retirement package he accepted the nomination as Speaker then defected to the offered protection of the ALP.
THREE ~ The ALP was on the verge of losing the support of Andrew Wilkie over the Poker machines.
Slipper was easily bribed and cajoled by the master manipulator Miss Gillard to shore up the Government numbers.BELLA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:54 AM
I'm sure you know what you are on about BELLA but absolutely no one else has mentioned Slipper in this subject. Not even the nimrods.Harry Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 3:29 PM
Bella, when did the 'removal of Peter Slipper from the Parliament' occur? Best I can tell he is still a Member of Parliament.James W Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:33 PM