- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
Major rule changes: NRL
4BC Sports Today: The Australian Rugby League Commission has announced some major rule changes regarding the benefit of the doubt rule and representative eligibility.
General Manager of Football Operations Nathan McGuirk joins Sports Today to discuss the changes and the process involved in making them.
It pleases me to hear you have given up on League Rich.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:55 PM
It grieves me to hear to follow League mick.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 1:16 PM
Hate video referees.
I already have lost a lot of interest in this game because of it.
Watching players pacing up and down whilst the vid ref deliberates is not the most exciting aspect of the game.
I would prefer to hurl abuse at ref for making a decision.
Refs get it wrong, the fans abuse the ref , this is Australia and what makes Aussie sports great.
The rawness of the game and the pub arguments that follow.
Don't need Big Brother running our sports.Rich Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:16 PM
These people are fools the Ref refered to the Video Ref because he was not sure. The fact is that sometimes and maybe more than often the "Benefit of the doubt" was just another way of saying biased opinion, which is what the video ref took out of the game or at least miminised it, typical Bob you are always for cheating.mick Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 11:35 AM
Yeah two good rule changes. We finally have certainty over who can represent their State after some pretty dodgy selections by the QRL and NSWRL. And now the ref has to signify whether he believes it is a try or not before referring it to the video dolts who never seem to get it right anyway.
And really pleased the Commission has actually done something.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 10:49 AM