- 4BC Ashes call-to-arms
- Cricket calendar: Live on 4BC in 2013-14
- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
Major rule changes: NRL
4BC Sports Today: The Australian Rugby League Commission has announced some major rule changes regarding the benefit of the doubt rule and representative eligibility.
General Manager of Football Operations Nathan McGuirk joins Sports Today to discuss the changes and the process involved in making them.
It pleases me to hear you have given up on League Rich.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:55 PM
It grieves me to hear to follow League mick.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 1:16 PM
Hate video referees.
I already have lost a lot of interest in this game because of it.
Watching players pacing up and down whilst the vid ref deliberates is not the most exciting aspect of the game.
I would prefer to hurl abuse at ref for making a decision.
Refs get it wrong, the fans abuse the ref , this is Australia and what makes Aussie sports great.
The rawness of the game and the pub arguments that follow.
Don't need Big Brother running our sports.Rich Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:16 PM
These people are fools the Ref refered to the Video Ref because he was not sure. The fact is that sometimes and maybe more than often the "Benefit of the doubt" was just another way of saying biased opinion, which is what the video ref took out of the game or at least miminised it, typical Bob you are always for cheating.mick Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 11:35 AM
Yeah two good rule changes. We finally have certainty over who can represent their State after some pretty dodgy selections by the QRL and NSWRL. And now the ref has to signify whether he believes it is a try or not before referring it to the video dolts who never seem to get it right anyway.
And really pleased the Commission has actually done something.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 10:49 AM