- Appeal against Morcombe murder
- Police shootings
- Palmer walks out on interview - again
- Man backstrokes in puddle
- Major storm and flash flooding
- Pauline Hanson to stand at next state election
- QANTAS Retro fit
- G20 Brisbane Blog
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
Major rule changes: NRL
4BC Sports Today: The Australian Rugby League Commission has announced some major rule changes regarding the benefit of the doubt rule and representative eligibility.
General Manager of Football Operations Nathan McGuirk joins Sports Today to discuss the changes and the process involved in making them.
It pleases me to hear you have given up on League Rich.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 4:55 PM
It grieves me to hear to follow League mick.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 1:16 PM
Hate video referees.
I already have lost a lot of interest in this game because of it.
Watching players pacing up and down whilst the vid ref deliberates is not the most exciting aspect of the game.
I would prefer to hurl abuse at ref for making a decision.
Refs get it wrong, the fans abuse the ref , this is Australia and what makes Aussie sports great.
The rawness of the game and the pub arguments that follow.
Don't need Big Brother running our sports.Rich Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:16 PM
These people are fools the Ref refered to the Video Ref because he was not sure. The fact is that sometimes and maybe more than often the "Benefit of the doubt" was just another way of saying biased opinion, which is what the video ref took out of the game or at least miminised it, typical Bob you are always for cheating.mick Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 11:35 AM
Yeah two good rule changes. We finally have certainty over who can represent their State after some pretty dodgy selections by the QRL and NSWRL. And now the ref has to signify whether he believes it is a try or not before referring it to the video dolts who never seem to get it right anyway.
And really pleased the Commission has actually done something.Bob Lord Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 10:49 AM