- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- New flood tax planned
- Glenn Lazarus joins Palmer
- Fairfax CEO challenges status quo
- PM emotional for DisabilityCare
- Athlete faces doping ban
- Champion fights more allegations
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- health museum houston on Baby bonus not budgeted for Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and ... more
- west coast france holidays on Swan's sixth budget Hi This is my earliest blog, it's really a school work for the institution. more
- roger on PM emotional for DisabilityCare Cry, do you have the guts to say that to Fiona Anderson's son Sandy? more
- Wendy Graham on Green Ant Bite Treatments I was bitten on the toes by a couple of green ants this morning , while beside myself with pain I tried teatree oil, ... more
- Lewis on Vale, Haydn Sargent Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new ... more
- Lorraine Bennett on John Miller Passes Away I was keenly watching the documentary this afternoon on the restoration of Brisbane City Hall and saw in the trailer that it ... more
- mick on New flood tax planned This is about continual bad planning and is not our problem greedy councils and developers and useless labor governments, ... more
- Gayle on Swan's sixth budget Bob Lord can you lie straight in bed? your comment, I see France is now in recession- they went austerity measures, just ... more
- ArtG on Swan's sixth budget I await the Opposition's plans to cut the deficit. Having convinced a large proportion of the public that a deficit is a bad ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned This is a much better plan than Bligh's. She wanted to drought proof Queensland as she governed during Australia's worst ... more
- ArtG on Swan's sixth budget After seeing the budget, Moodys reaffirmed the Australian government's Aaa credit rating, the highest possible, and so did ... more
- Harry on New flood tax planned I see, if Gillard has a thought of raising a tax then the country is ruined.If Newman raises taxes then people can't be ... more
- sneaky peeker on Swan's sixth budget Tony abbott is just another re-incarnated version of joseph Chaberlain.My bet is that the National party will split from him ... more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Now, now Bobby; Sounds as though you have had practice at doing that. Did you get that practice whilst McTernan was ... more
- Richard on Swan's sixth budget @Bob, the whole world tried to stimulate their economies after Wall St crashed.Without our depleteable resources and Chinas ... more
- bob lord on Swan's sixth budget Hey David TClose your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and sing loudly. That's what kindie kids do when they don't want ... more
- Bob Lord on Swan's sixth budget AUSTRALIA TO GO DEEPER, DEEPER and DEEPER INTO DEFICITActing Opposition Treasurer Mr Tony Abbott tonight indicated that he ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on PM emotional for DisabilityCare Gillards stunt of the week. more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Doesn't anyone get tired of certain individuals constantly quoting and giving references to the "Sydney Morning Herald", ... more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Anyone notice that Labor has now started to pay off those who gave it "government"? Many, many, millions going to the pet ... more
Magic Millions tips
4BC Summer Drive: What do you look for when buying a horse at the Magic Millions?
With hundreds of horses on sale and millions of dollars at stake, how do you assess every horse and spend someone else's money wisely?
Henry Plumtree is Managing Director of global breeding operation Darley Australia and is responsible for selecting horses for wealthy, influential people.
Plumtree joins Mark Braybrook to explain the process and the pressure.
Hard to knock the Magic Millions concept I think, Gerry and Singo have done a pretty good job promoting it and people in other countries are copying it.
If they fudge a few figures, well ...
It's their product.
Hate to be the dude trying to pick a champion and advising clients to spend hundreds of thousands when Missy Longstocking costs 7 grand.Bob Lord Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 6:55 PM
Bob Lord, interesting piece on Just Racing web site re MMroger Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 3:03 PM
Not a job for me. Too many very highly priced horses can't run a message despite great looks and breeding and only 2% of owners even get their money back. I see a lot of Darley horses racing around in mid week low rank meetings just trying to win a few thousand prizemoney to help pay their way in life.
Lots of ups and downs in the racing industry.Bob Lord Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 10:53 AM