- "Like a bomb going off".
- Storm clean-up info
- Slacks Creek inquest
- Supercell storm: catastrophe
- Massive hail storm hits Brisbane
- Phillip Hughes Tributes
- 75 people arrested in drug raids
- Daniel Morcombe murder: Appeal
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
Logan Mayor calls for calm
4BC Breakfast: Police are on alert in Woodridge, after multiple clashes between two ethnic groups this week. Logan Mayor Pam Parker has called for action to take the pressure down, as she tells Peter and Mary from 4BC Breakfast.
You don't seem to have any friends here bob so perhaps you should find another pastime ? I visit maybe twice a year, too busy working to earn enough to pay for the mess that is continuing to grow in this country. But don't have an opinion on that as the cretens might get upset !!!Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:10 AM
"Apologies Joe, I had to jump there as you hadn't made it clear and this is a Queensland station, Brisbane in fact ....
James W Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 9:25 AM", now mick, try and keep up, I know your powers of comprehension are ordinary at best, and everyone is typing as slowly as possible to help you out because we know you're are a slow reader.
James W Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:52 AM, your comprehension hasn't improved mick.James W Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:04 AM
Sorry too busy today collecting tax for the pretend pm to spend on other countries that should make you all happy:)
How much are we donating to Jakarta today I wonder ???Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 10:37 AM
What I find annoying about people like Jackie and her alter ego Mick is that their nasty narrow opinions have been formulated completely independently of any real knowledge or understanding of the issues involved. Their smug know it all comments deriding the "fools" who hold differing views speaks volumes about how educated they really are.
Mick - read this sentence of yours mate and tell me about your education again...
Just me, just because it is not in your street does not mean that it does not success but JUst me, we know that claim is just a throw away to support the chronic stupidity that you both push.
Hmmm...I think you're really a trained monkey bashing away at the keys!!!!just me Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:34 PM
I am so happy to be fortunate enough to have been born in Australia.
I am 1 million per cent more happy to have been born without mick's brain.Bob Lord Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:13 PM
So Jackie you don't get rattled, you can see, you are educated, you own a business, you're perplexed you're labelled a racist,i feel a TV series is in the offing for someone with your talent...but Mick won't watch it coz it would be on ABC2...can you sing?roger Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:05 PM