- Party precinct: failed
- The Doors keyboardist Manzarek dies
- IR changes opposed
- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- New flood tax planned
- Glenn Lazarus joins Palmer
- Fairfax CEO challenges status quo
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gayle on IR changes opposed I am so sick and tired of politicians and unions doing their level best to convince us that they all know what each party is ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned RichardI guess bligh being a labor person wouldn't have been blessed with the ability to see the future like you. And who ... more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Go away with your own hate filled putridity Ri hard. more
- Richard on IR changes opposed Same should apply to ALL political advertising and campaigns.Still months away from an election and we are already being ... more
- Richard on New flood tax planned LOL Mick, ARTG's response.DESAL plants, now that was a good investment(NOT).Anna Bligh sacked the water minister because the ... more
- Jeff on IR changes opposed break all the unions! more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Better offf without unions anyway. All the businesses and companies I deal with are beyond rappoach. Totally honest and ... more
- artg on New flood tax planned mickPipelines recycling plants more
- mick on New flood tax planned "So she spent spent our grandchildren's money (cough) by spending on huge infrastruture projects and placing Queensland into ... more
- David on Waiting for 'little mate' to wake This isn't a good story and my thoughts are with the family. Much more I could say but this isn't the time. more
- health museum houston on Baby bonus not budgeted for Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and ... more
- west coast france holidays on Swan's sixth budget Hi This is my earliest blog, it's really a school work for the institution. more
- roger on PM emotional for DisabilityCare Cry, do you have the guts to say that to Fiona Anderson's son Sandy? more
- Wendy Graham on Green Ant Bite Treatments I was bitten on the toes by a couple of green ants this morning , while beside myself with pain I tried teatree oil, ... more
- Lewis on Vale, Haydn Sargent Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new ... more
- Lorraine Bennett on John Miller Passes Away I was keenly watching the documentary this afternoon on the restoration of Brisbane City Hall and saw in the trailer that it ... more
- mick on New flood tax planned This is about continual bad planning and is not our problem greedy councils and developers and useless labor governments, ... more
- Gayle on Swan's sixth budget Bob Lord can you lie straight in bed? your comment, I see France is now in recession- they went austerity measures, just ... more
- ArtG on Swan's sixth budget I await the Opposition's plans to cut the deficit. Having convinced a large proportion of the public that a deficit is a bad ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned This is a much better plan than Bligh's. She wanted to drought proof Queensland as she governed during Australia's worst ... more
Logan Mayor calls for calm
4BC Breakfast: Police are on alert in Woodridge, after multiple clashes between two ethnic groups this week. Logan Mayor Pam Parker has called for action to take the pressure down, as she tells Peter and Mary from 4BC Breakfast.
You don't seem to have any friends here bob so perhaps you should find another pastime ? I visit maybe twice a year, too busy working to earn enough to pay for the mess that is continuing to grow in this country. But don't have an opinion on that as the cretens might get upset !!!Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:10 AM
"Apologies Joe, I had to jump there as you hadn't made it clear and this is a Queensland station, Brisbane in fact ....
James W Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 9:25 AM", now mick, try and keep up, I know your powers of comprehension are ordinary at best, and everyone is typing as slowly as possible to help you out because we know you're are a slow reader.
James W Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:52 AM, your comprehension hasn't improved mick.James W Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:04 AM
Sorry too busy today collecting tax for the pretend pm to spend on other countries that should make you all happy:)
How much are we donating to Jakarta today I wonder ???Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 10:37 AM
What I find annoying about people like Jackie and her alter ego Mick is that their nasty narrow opinions have been formulated completely independently of any real knowledge or understanding of the issues involved. Their smug know it all comments deriding the "fools" who hold differing views speaks volumes about how educated they really are.
Mick - read this sentence of yours mate and tell me about your education again...
Just me, just because it is not in your street does not mean that it does not success but JUst me, we know that claim is just a throw away to support the chronic stupidity that you both push.
Hmmm...I think you're really a trained monkey bashing away at the keys!!!!just me Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:34 PM
I am so happy to be fortunate enough to have been born in Australia.
I am 1 million per cent more happy to have been born without mick's brain.Bob Lord Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:13 PM
So Jackie you don't get rattled, you can see, you are educated, you own a business, you're perplexed you're labelled a racist,i feel a TV series is in the offing for someone with your talent...but Mick won't watch it coz it would be on ABC2...can you sing?roger Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:05 PM