- Brisbane greets Tiger
- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota has only decided very recently, to stop manufacturing in Australia, post our Govts decision not to continue ... more
- Margaret on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Yes Yes Thank you.Will be Magic To be able to hear The N R L call HERE ON 4 BC, again. This Radio station has won me Over ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, I am not attempting to advise, simply to inform. The order of events you are suggesting is "out of whack". The ... more
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
Logan Mayor calls for calm
4BC Breakfast: Police are on alert in Woodridge, after multiple clashes between two ethnic groups this week. Logan Mayor Pam Parker has called for action to take the pressure down, as she tells Peter and Mary from 4BC Breakfast.
You don't seem to have any friends here bob so perhaps you should find another pastime ? I visit maybe twice a year, too busy working to earn enough to pay for the mess that is continuing to grow in this country. But don't have an opinion on that as the cretens might get upset !!!Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:10 AM
"Apologies Joe, I had to jump there as you hadn't made it clear and this is a Queensland station, Brisbane in fact ....
James W Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 9:25 AM", now mick, try and keep up, I know your powers of comprehension are ordinary at best, and everyone is typing as slowly as possible to help you out because we know you're are a slow reader.
James W Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:52 AM, your comprehension hasn't improved mick.James W Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:04 AM
Sorry too busy today collecting tax for the pretend pm to spend on other countries that should make you all happy:)
How much are we donating to Jakarta today I wonder ???Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 10:37 AM
What I find annoying about people like Jackie and her alter ego Mick is that their nasty narrow opinions have been formulated completely independently of any real knowledge or understanding of the issues involved. Their smug know it all comments deriding the "fools" who hold differing views speaks volumes about how educated they really are.
Mick - read this sentence of yours mate and tell me about your education again...
Just me, just because it is not in your street does not mean that it does not success but JUst me, we know that claim is just a throw away to support the chronic stupidity that you both push.
Hmmm...I think you're really a trained monkey bashing away at the keys!!!!just me Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:34 PM
I am so happy to be fortunate enough to have been born in Australia.
I am 1 million per cent more happy to have been born without mick's brain.Bob Lord Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:13 PM
So Jackie you don't get rattled, you can see, you are educated, you own a business, you're perplexed you're labelled a racist,i feel a TV series is in the offing for someone with your talent...but Mick won't watch it coz it would be on ABC2...can you sing?roger Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:05 PM