- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mini Clean on Cleaning baths a 'manly' way Wow this is an amazing 23 second video! it is definitely easy to use and very manly indeed! but i like it. It sure can clean ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
Logan Mayor calls for calm
4BC Breakfast: Police are on alert in Woodridge, after multiple clashes between two ethnic groups this week. Logan Mayor Pam Parker has called for action to take the pressure down, as she tells Peter and Mary from 4BC Breakfast.
You don't seem to have any friends here bob so perhaps you should find another pastime ? I visit maybe twice a year, too busy working to earn enough to pay for the mess that is continuing to grow in this country. But don't have an opinion on that as the cretens might get upset !!!Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:10 AM
"Apologies Joe, I had to jump there as you hadn't made it clear and this is a Queensland station, Brisbane in fact ....
James W Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 9:25 AM", now mick, try and keep up, I know your powers of comprehension are ordinary at best, and everyone is typing as slowly as possible to help you out because we know you're are a slow reader.
James W Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:52 AM, your comprehension hasn't improved mick.James W Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:04 AM
Sorry too busy today collecting tax for the pretend pm to spend on other countries that should make you all happy:)
How much are we donating to Jakarta today I wonder ???Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 10:37 AM
What I find annoying about people like Jackie and her alter ego Mick is that their nasty narrow opinions have been formulated completely independently of any real knowledge or understanding of the issues involved. Their smug know it all comments deriding the "fools" who hold differing views speaks volumes about how educated they really are.
Mick - read this sentence of yours mate and tell me about your education again...
Just me, just because it is not in your street does not mean that it does not success but JUst me, we know that claim is just a throw away to support the chronic stupidity that you both push.
Hmmm...I think you're really a trained monkey bashing away at the keys!!!!just me Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:34 PM
I am so happy to be fortunate enough to have been born in Australia.
I am 1 million per cent more happy to have been born without mick's brain.Bob Lord Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:13 PM
So Jackie you don't get rattled, you can see, you are educated, you own a business, you're perplexed you're labelled a racist,i feel a TV series is in the offing for someone with your talent...but Mick won't watch it coz it would be on ABC2...can you sing?roger Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:05 PM