- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Logan Mayor calls for calm
4BC Breakfast: Police are on alert in Woodridge, after multiple clashes between two ethnic groups this week. Logan Mayor Pam Parker has called for action to take the pressure down, as she tells Peter and Mary from 4BC Breakfast.
You don't seem to have any friends here bob so perhaps you should find another pastime ? I visit maybe twice a year, too busy working to earn enough to pay for the mess that is continuing to grow in this country. But don't have an opinion on that as the cretens might get upset !!!Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:10 AM
"Apologies Joe, I had to jump there as you hadn't made it clear and this is a Queensland station, Brisbane in fact ....
James W Tuesday 8 January, 2013 - 9:25 AM", now mick, try and keep up, I know your powers of comprehension are ordinary at best, and everyone is typing as slowly as possible to help you out because we know you're are a slow reader.
James W Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:52 AM, your comprehension hasn't improved mick.James W Friday 18 January, 2013 - 11:04 AM
Sorry too busy today collecting tax for the pretend pm to spend on other countries that should make you all happy:)
How much are we donating to Jakarta today I wonder ???Jackie Friday 18 January, 2013 - 10:37 AM
What I find annoying about people like Jackie and her alter ego Mick is that their nasty narrow opinions have been formulated completely independently of any real knowledge or understanding of the issues involved. Their smug know it all comments deriding the "fools" who hold differing views speaks volumes about how educated they really are.
Mick - read this sentence of yours mate and tell me about your education again...
Just me, just because it is not in your street does not mean that it does not success but JUst me, we know that claim is just a throw away to support the chronic stupidity that you both push.
Hmmm...I think you're really a trained monkey bashing away at the keys!!!!just me Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:34 PM
I am so happy to be fortunate enough to have been born in Australia.
I am 1 million per cent more happy to have been born without mick's brain.Bob Lord Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:13 PM
So Jackie you don't get rattled, you can see, you are educated, you own a business, you're perplexed you're labelled a racist,i feel a TV series is in the offing for someone with your talent...but Mick won't watch it coz it would be on ABC2...can you sing?roger Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 9:05 PM