- Breathing difficulties during sleep
- New flood tax planned
- Glenn Lazarus joins Palmer
- Fairfax CEO challenges status quo
- PM emotional for DisabilityCare
- Athlete faces doping ban
- Champion fights more allegations
- Swan's sixth budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- health museum houston on Baby bonus not budgeted for Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and ... more
- west coast france holidays on Swan's sixth budget Hi This is my earliest blog, it's really a school work for the institution. more
- roger on PM emotional for DisabilityCare Cry, do you have the guts to say that to Fiona Anderson's son Sandy? more
- Lewis on Vale, Haydn Sargent Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new ... more
- mick on New flood tax planned This is about continual bad planning and is not our problem greedy councils and developers and useless labor governments, ... more
- Gayle on Swan's sixth budget Bob Lord can you lie straight in bed? your comment, I see France is now in recession- they went austerity measures, just ... more
- ArtG on Swan's sixth budget I await the Opposition's plans to cut the deficit. Having convinced a large proportion of the public that a deficit is a bad ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned This is a much better plan than Bligh's. She wanted to drought proof Queensland as she governed during Australia's worst ... more
- ArtG on Swan's sixth budget After seeing the budget, Moodys reaffirmed the Australian government's Aaa credit rating, the highest possible, and so did ... more
- Harry on New flood tax planned I see, if Gillard has a thought of raising a tax then the country is ruined.If Newman raises taxes then people can't be ... more
- sneaky peeker on Swan's sixth budget Tony abbott is just another re-incarnated version of joseph Chaberlain.My bet is that the National party will split from him ... more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Now, now Bobby; Sounds as though you have had practice at doing that. Did you get that practice whilst McTernan was ... more
- Richard on Swan's sixth budget @Bob, the whole world tried to stimulate their economies after Wall St crashed.Without our depleteable resources and Chinas ... more
- bob lord on Swan's sixth budget Hey David TClose your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and sing loudly. That's what kindie kids do when they don't want ... more
- Bob Lord on Swan's sixth budget AUSTRALIA TO GO DEEPER, DEEPER and DEEPER INTO DEFICITActing Opposition Treasurer Mr Tony Abbott tonight indicated that he ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on PM emotional for DisabilityCare Gillards stunt of the week. more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Doesn't anyone get tired of certain individuals constantly quoting and giving references to the "Sydney Morning Herald", ... more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Anyone notice that Labor has now started to pay off those who gave it "government"? Many, many, millions going to the pet ... more
- David T. on Swan's sixth budget Despite their best efforts, not even Labor can totally stuff up Australia's inherent financial health. Much of it is in the ... more
- Bob Lord on Swan's sixth budget Richard - I see France is now in recession - they went austerity measures.I see Japan is growing - they finally followed ... more
Kevin Rudd with Greg Cary
4BC Mornings: Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudds has told 4BC Mornings announcer Greg Cary that he believes global factors, were behind the RBA's decision. Rudd also takes questions from Cary's listeners in-studio.
China ~ State Capitalism. Well now is that not a soft fairy word for Communist Control.Amy Friday 7 December, 2012 - 6:22 AM
The GFC did not take Howard & Costello by surprise, they and the Liberal/National Party were saying quite clearly that there were stormy economic waters ahead and even spelled out very clearly what was on the horizon naming the pivots on which such an event would swing. The sub-prime mortgage market was a time bomb waiting to happen along with the sovereign debt to GDP ratio so many countries were carrying.
On the other hand I shuddered when I heard Wayne Swan say that Australia was in no danger as the economy virtually runs on auto pilot and Kevin Rudd agreeing with him and referring to Costello as a doomsayer.
I have a question for Wayne Swan and Kevin Rudd, if the Australian economy runs on auto pilot, how come Costello cleared the debt and had money in the Operating Account and had funded the Future Fund, why is the Account empty and Australian Sovereign Debt pushing toward $200 Billion.
The unacceptable answer is that Howard & Costello had the MINING BOOM; that does not hold water for if the mining boom were over then why the Super Profits Tax on the mining industry?Amy Friday 7 December, 2012 - 5:44 AM
OK, your choice, which one of these do you suppose Therese has Kevien07 on?
Prozac, Valium, Nitrazepam ~ Alodorm, Arem, Insoma, Mogadon, Nitrados, Nitrazadon, Ormodon, Paxadorm, Remnos, and Somnite
Oxazepam ~ Alepam, Medopam, Murelax, Noripam, Opamox, Ox-Pam, Purata, Serax and Serepax.
For have you ever know Kevin Rudd to be so even in his speech and manner!BELLA Friday 7 December, 2012 - 5:24 AM