- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Kevin Rudd with Greg Cary
4BC Mornings: Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudds has told 4BC Mornings announcer Greg Cary that he believes global factors, were behind the RBA's decision. Rudd also takes questions from Cary's listeners in-studio.
China ~ State Capitalism. Well now is that not a soft fairy word for Communist Control.Amy Friday 7 December, 2012 - 6:22 AM
The GFC did not take Howard & Costello by surprise, they and the Liberal/National Party were saying quite clearly that there were stormy economic waters ahead and even spelled out very clearly what was on the horizon naming the pivots on which such an event would swing. The sub-prime mortgage market was a time bomb waiting to happen along with the sovereign debt to GDP ratio so many countries were carrying.
On the other hand I shuddered when I heard Wayne Swan say that Australia was in no danger as the economy virtually runs on auto pilot and Kevin Rudd agreeing with him and referring to Costello as a doomsayer.
I have a question for Wayne Swan and Kevin Rudd, if the Australian economy runs on auto pilot, how come Costello cleared the debt and had money in the Operating Account and had funded the Future Fund, why is the Account empty and Australian Sovereign Debt pushing toward $200 Billion.
The unacceptable answer is that Howard & Costello had the MINING BOOM; that does not hold water for if the mining boom were over then why the Super Profits Tax on the mining industry?Amy Friday 7 December, 2012 - 5:44 AM
OK, your choice, which one of these do you suppose Therese has Kevien07 on?
Prozac, Valium, Nitrazepam ~ Alodorm, Arem, Insoma, Mogadon, Nitrados, Nitrazadon, Ormodon, Paxadorm, Remnos, and Somnite
Oxazepam ~ Alepam, Medopam, Murelax, Noripam, Opamox, Ox-Pam, Purata, Serax and Serepax.
For have you ever know Kevin Rudd to be so even in his speech and manner!BELLA Friday 7 December, 2012 - 5:24 AM