- Brisbane greets Tiger
- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota has only decided very recently, to stop manufacturing in Australia, post our Govts decision not to continue ... more
- Margaret on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Yes Yes Thank you.Will be Magic To be able to hear The N R L call HERE ON 4 BC, again. This Radio station has won me Over ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, I am not attempting to advise, simply to inform. The order of events you are suggesting is "out of whack". The ... more
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
Kevin Rudd with Greg Cary
4BC Mornings: Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudds has told 4BC Mornings announcer Greg Cary that he believes global factors, were behind the RBA's decision. Rudd also takes questions from Cary's listeners in-studio.
China ~ State Capitalism. Well now is that not a soft fairy word for Communist Control.Amy Friday 7 December, 2012 - 6:22 AM
The GFC did not take Howard & Costello by surprise, they and the Liberal/National Party were saying quite clearly that there were stormy economic waters ahead and even spelled out very clearly what was on the horizon naming the pivots on which such an event would swing. The sub-prime mortgage market was a time bomb waiting to happen along with the sovereign debt to GDP ratio so many countries were carrying.
On the other hand I shuddered when I heard Wayne Swan say that Australia was in no danger as the economy virtually runs on auto pilot and Kevin Rudd agreeing with him and referring to Costello as a doomsayer.
I have a question for Wayne Swan and Kevin Rudd, if the Australian economy runs on auto pilot, how come Costello cleared the debt and had money in the Operating Account and had funded the Future Fund, why is the Account empty and Australian Sovereign Debt pushing toward $200 Billion.
The unacceptable answer is that Howard & Costello had the MINING BOOM; that does not hold water for if the mining boom were over then why the Super Profits Tax on the mining industry?Amy Friday 7 December, 2012 - 5:44 AM
OK, your choice, which one of these do you suppose Therese has Kevien07 on?
Prozac, Valium, Nitrazepam ~ Alodorm, Arem, Insoma, Mogadon, Nitrados, Nitrazadon, Ormodon, Paxadorm, Remnos, and Somnite
Oxazepam ~ Alepam, Medopam, Murelax, Noripam, Opamox, Ox-Pam, Purata, Serax and Serepax.
For have you ever know Kevin Rudd to be so even in his speech and manner!BELLA Friday 7 December, 2012 - 5:24 AM