- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
Kevin Rudd with Greg Cary
4BC Mornings: Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudds has told 4BC Mornings announcer Greg Cary that he believes global factors, were behind the RBA's decision. Rudd also takes questions from Cary's listeners in-studio.
China ~ State Capitalism. Well now is that not a soft fairy word for Communist Control.Amy Friday 7 December, 2012 - 6:22 AM
The GFC did not take Howard & Costello by surprise, they and the Liberal/National Party were saying quite clearly that there were stormy economic waters ahead and even spelled out very clearly what was on the horizon naming the pivots on which such an event would swing. The sub-prime mortgage market was a time bomb waiting to happen along with the sovereign debt to GDP ratio so many countries were carrying.
On the other hand I shuddered when I heard Wayne Swan say that Australia was in no danger as the economy virtually runs on auto pilot and Kevin Rudd agreeing with him and referring to Costello as a doomsayer.
I have a question for Wayne Swan and Kevin Rudd, if the Australian economy runs on auto pilot, how come Costello cleared the debt and had money in the Operating Account and had funded the Future Fund, why is the Account empty and Australian Sovereign Debt pushing toward $200 Billion.
The unacceptable answer is that Howard & Costello had the MINING BOOM; that does not hold water for if the mining boom were over then why the Super Profits Tax on the mining industry?Amy Friday 7 December, 2012 - 5:44 AM
OK, your choice, which one of these do you suppose Therese has Kevien07 on?
Prozac, Valium, Nitrazepam ~ Alodorm, Arem, Insoma, Mogadon, Nitrados, Nitrazadon, Ormodon, Paxadorm, Remnos, and Somnite
Oxazepam ~ Alepam, Medopam, Murelax, Noripam, Opamox, Ox-Pam, Purata, Serax and Serepax.
For have you ever know Kevin Rudd to be so even in his speech and manner!BELLA Friday 7 December, 2012 - 5:24 AM