- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
Julia Gillard: zombie fighter
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has recorded a video for national broadcaster, Triple J, as part of their "end of the world" celebrations.
In the video the Prime Minister is relieved that she won't have to appear on the ABC program, Q&A, again.
Gary Hardgrave questions the Prime Minister's judgement in producing the video.
Listen: Gary Hardgrave on 4BC Drive
Watch: Julia Gillard's video prepared for youth radio station, Triple J
PM confirms the end of the world
The world is coming to an end but Prime Minister Julia Gillard is looking on the bright side: at least she won't have to appear on Q&A again.
Ms Gillard has confirmed that the doomsayers are right and the apocalypse will hit this month.
"My dear remaining fellow Australians," Ms Gillard says in a brief address posted on YouTube (www.youtube.com/watch?vebtj3gDaE64).
"The end of the world is coming.
"It wasn't Y2K, it wasn't even the carbon price. It turns out the Mayan calendar was true."
Ms Gillard says that while the scientists at the CSIRO can't confirm the news, she is confident that alternative radio station Triple J's prediction is correct.
"Whether the final blow comes from flesh-eating zombies, demonic hell beasts or from the total triumph of K-Pop, if you know one thing about me, it's this: I will always fight for you to the very end," she says with a straight-face, standing at a lectern and flanked by two Australian flags.
"And at least this means I won't have to do Q&A again.
"Good luck to you all."
right wing? i know nothing about politics other than its a con job... good cop bad cop for suckers, governments are servants to the queen or king that should all be shot not innocent kids sad sad worldDave Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 5:35 PM
Knee slappin' Rich
Zombies, Nazis, cigarette packets, climate change etc etc.
Right wingers gone nuts.
Knee slappin' RichBob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 4:32 PM
Exactly what sort of person are you Mr Lord that you find climate change and a UK suicide so knee slapping hilariousexlabor voter Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
What is so funny about someone killing themselves over a prank gone wrong Bob.
Sorry, I fail to see the humour.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:01 PM
Knee slappin' Dick
Haven't had such a good laugh since someone from eons ago said "Don't you worry about that".
Or when Chris Pyne said today that the GFC never happened.
Great link that you made there also "climate change" and a suicide in the UK.
Knee slappin'Bob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:34 PM
It is supposed to be a subliminal parody of the climate sceptics denial of man made global warming.
Her hoax broadcast could not have come at a worst time, coinciding with the Nurses suicide due to a similar prank.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 1:41 PM