- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- Ita hits farmers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
- kerry jacques on Boland back for Brisbane I likewise , loved Saturday Mornings with Warren , just the variety of his programme was excellent , come on 4bc , move it ... more
- Greg Brown on Wivenhoe dam release If Wivenhoe and Somerset Dams are raised by 8m and a new dam is built near linville, the Somerset Regional Council will ... more
Julia Gillard: zombie fighter
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has recorded a video for national broadcaster, Triple J, as part of their "end of the world" celebrations.
In the video the Prime Minister is relieved that she won't have to appear on the ABC program, Q&A, again.
Gary Hardgrave questions the Prime Minister's judgement in producing the video.
Listen: Gary Hardgrave on 4BC Drive
Watch: Julia Gillard's video prepared for youth radio station, Triple J
PM confirms the end of the world
The world is coming to an end but Prime Minister Julia Gillard is looking on the bright side: at least she won't have to appear on Q&A again.
Ms Gillard has confirmed that the doomsayers are right and the apocalypse will hit this month.
"My dear remaining fellow Australians," Ms Gillard says in a brief address posted on YouTube (www.youtube.com/watch?vebtj3gDaE64).
"The end of the world is coming.
"It wasn't Y2K, it wasn't even the carbon price. It turns out the Mayan calendar was true."
Ms Gillard says that while the scientists at the CSIRO can't confirm the news, she is confident that alternative radio station Triple J's prediction is correct.
"Whether the final blow comes from flesh-eating zombies, demonic hell beasts or from the total triumph of K-Pop, if you know one thing about me, it's this: I will always fight for you to the very end," she says with a straight-face, standing at a lectern and flanked by two Australian flags.
"And at least this means I won't have to do Q&A again.
"Good luck to you all."
right wing? i know nothing about politics other than its a con job... good cop bad cop for suckers, governments are servants to the queen or king that should all be shot not innocent kids sad sad worldDave Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 5:35 PM
Knee slappin' Rich
Zombies, Nazis, cigarette packets, climate change etc etc.
Right wingers gone nuts.
Knee slappin' RichBob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 4:32 PM
Exactly what sort of person are you Mr Lord that you find climate change and a UK suicide so knee slapping hilariousexlabor voter Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
What is so funny about someone killing themselves over a prank gone wrong Bob.
Sorry, I fail to see the humour.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:01 PM
Knee slappin' Dick
Haven't had such a good laugh since someone from eons ago said "Don't you worry about that".
Or when Chris Pyne said today that the GFC never happened.
Great link that you made there also "climate change" and a suicide in the UK.
Knee slappin'Bob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:34 PM
It is supposed to be a subliminal parody of the climate sceptics denial of man made global warming.
Her hoax broadcast could not have come at a worst time, coinciding with the Nurses suicide due to a similar prank.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 1:41 PM