- New schools for Queensland
- Party precinct: failed
- The Doors keyboardist Manzarek dies
- IR changes opposed
- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- New flood tax planned
- Glenn Lazarus joins Palmer
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Richard on Party precinct: failed Can not think of a time in the entire history of mankind where alcohol consumption has not led to etiquette hell.Let it ... more
- hospitality is dead or rather never was on Party precinct: failed Get rid of hositality and its segeregation /and age groupdiscrimination practices and it might just bring back boomers and ... more
- Gayle on New schools for Queensland Now this is called good Government and forward planning, the demographics have changed and there are more families with ... more
- Harry on New schools for Queensland It's great that Queensland are doing this, basically just governing by closing and opening schools as required.We must be in ... more
- Harry Draman on Party precinct: failed The laws are currently in place to reduce the DSP problem: "Fines for serving intoxicated patrons". $10,000,000 would have ... more
- Gayle on IR changes opposed I am so sick and tired of politicians and unions doing their level best to convince us that they all know what each party is ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned RichardI guess bligh being a labor person wouldn't have been blessed with the ability to see the future like you. And who ... more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Go away with your own hate filled putridity Ri hard. more
- Richard on IR changes opposed Same should apply to ALL political advertising and campaigns.Still months away from an election and we are already being ... more
- Richard on New flood tax planned LOL Mick, ARTG's response.DESAL plants, now that was a good investment(NOT).Anna Bligh sacked the water minister because the ... more
- Jeff on IR changes opposed break all the unions! more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Better offf without unions anyway. All the businesses and companies I deal with are beyond rappoach. Totally honest and ... more
- artg on New flood tax planned mickPipelines recycling plants more
- mick on New flood tax planned "So she spent spent our grandchildren's money (cough) by spending on huge infrastruture projects and placing Queensland into ... more
- David on Waiting for 'little mate' to wake This isn't a good story and my thoughts are with the family. Much more I could say but this isn't the time. more
- health museum houston on Baby bonus not budgeted for Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and ... more
- west coast france holidays on Swan's sixth budget Hi This is my earliest blog, it's really a school work for the institution. more
- roger on PM emotional for DisabilityCare Cry, do you have the guts to say that to Fiona Anderson's son Sandy? more
- Wendy Graham on Green Ant Bite Treatments I was bitten on the toes by a couple of green ants this morning , while beside myself with pain I tried teatree oil, ... more
- Lewis on Vale, Haydn Sargent Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new ... more
Julia Gillard: zombie fighter
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has recorded a video for national broadcaster, Triple J, as part of their "end of the world" celebrations.
In the video the Prime Minister is relieved that she won't have to appear on the ABC program, Q&A, again.
Gary Hardgrave questions the Prime Minister's judgement in producing the video.
Listen: Gary Hardgrave on 4BC Drive
Watch: Julia Gillard's video prepared for youth radio station, Triple J
PM confirms the end of the world
The world is coming to an end but Prime Minister Julia Gillard is looking on the bright side: at least she won't have to appear on Q&A again.
Ms Gillard has confirmed that the doomsayers are right and the apocalypse will hit this month.
"My dear remaining fellow Australians," Ms Gillard says in a brief address posted on YouTube (www.youtube.com/watch?vebtj3gDaE64).
"The end of the world is coming.
"It wasn't Y2K, it wasn't even the carbon price. It turns out the Mayan calendar was true."
Ms Gillard says that while the scientists at the CSIRO can't confirm the news, she is confident that alternative radio station Triple J's prediction is correct.
"Whether the final blow comes from flesh-eating zombies, demonic hell beasts or from the total triumph of K-Pop, if you know one thing about me, it's this: I will always fight for you to the very end," she says with a straight-face, standing at a lectern and flanked by two Australian flags.
"And at least this means I won't have to do Q&A again.
"Good luck to you all."
right wing? i know nothing about politics other than its a con job... good cop bad cop for suckers, governments are servants to the queen or king that should all be shot not innocent kids sad sad worldDave Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 5:35 PM
Knee slappin' Rich
Zombies, Nazis, cigarette packets, climate change etc etc.
Right wingers gone nuts.
Knee slappin' RichBob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 4:32 PM
Exactly what sort of person are you Mr Lord that you find climate change and a UK suicide so knee slapping hilariousexlabor voter Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
What is so funny about someone killing themselves over a prank gone wrong Bob.
Sorry, I fail to see the humour.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:01 PM
Knee slappin' Dick
Haven't had such a good laugh since someone from eons ago said "Don't you worry about that".
Or when Chris Pyne said today that the GFC never happened.
Great link that you made there also "climate change" and a suicide in the UK.
Knee slappin'Bob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:34 PM
It is supposed to be a subliminal parody of the climate sceptics denial of man made global warming.
Her hoax broadcast could not have come at a worst time, coinciding with the Nurses suicide due to a similar prank.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 1:41 PM