- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Julia Gillard: zombie fighter
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has recorded a video for national broadcaster, Triple J, as part of their "end of the world" celebrations.
In the video the Prime Minister is relieved that she won't have to appear on the ABC program, Q&A, again.
Gary Hardgrave questions the Prime Minister's judgement in producing the video.
Listen: Gary Hardgrave on 4BC Drive
Watch: Julia Gillard's video prepared for youth radio station, Triple J
PM confirms the end of the world
The world is coming to an end but Prime Minister Julia Gillard is looking on the bright side: at least she won't have to appear on Q&A again.
Ms Gillard has confirmed that the doomsayers are right and the apocalypse will hit this month.
"My dear remaining fellow Australians," Ms Gillard says in a brief address posted on YouTube (www.youtube.com/watch?vebtj3gDaE64).
"The end of the world is coming.
"It wasn't Y2K, it wasn't even the carbon price. It turns out the Mayan calendar was true."
Ms Gillard says that while the scientists at the CSIRO can't confirm the news, she is confident that alternative radio station Triple J's prediction is correct.
"Whether the final blow comes from flesh-eating zombies, demonic hell beasts or from the total triumph of K-Pop, if you know one thing about me, it's this: I will always fight for you to the very end," she says with a straight-face, standing at a lectern and flanked by two Australian flags.
"And at least this means I won't have to do Q&A again.
"Good luck to you all."
right wing? i know nothing about politics other than its a con job... good cop bad cop for suckers, governments are servants to the queen or king that should all be shot not innocent kids sad sad worldDave Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 5:35 PM
Knee slappin' Rich
Zombies, Nazis, cigarette packets, climate change etc etc.
Right wingers gone nuts.
Knee slappin' RichBob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 4:32 PM
Exactly what sort of person are you Mr Lord that you find climate change and a UK suicide so knee slapping hilariousexlabor voter Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
What is so funny about someone killing themselves over a prank gone wrong Bob.
Sorry, I fail to see the humour.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:01 PM
Knee slappin' Dick
Haven't had such a good laugh since someone from eons ago said "Don't you worry about that".
Or when Chris Pyne said today that the GFC never happened.
Great link that you made there also "climate change" and a suicide in the UK.
Knee slappin'Bob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:34 PM
It is supposed to be a subliminal parody of the climate sceptics denial of man made global warming.
Her hoax broadcast could not have come at a worst time, coinciding with the Nurses suicide due to a similar prank.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 1:41 PM