- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
Julia Gillard: zombie fighter
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard has recorded a video for national broadcaster, Triple J, as part of their "end of the world" celebrations.
In the video the Prime Minister is relieved that she won't have to appear on the ABC program, Q&A, again.
Gary Hardgrave questions the Prime Minister's judgement in producing the video.
Listen: Gary Hardgrave on 4BC Drive
Watch: Julia Gillard's video prepared for youth radio station, Triple J
PM confirms the end of the world
The world is coming to an end but Prime Minister Julia Gillard is looking on the bright side: at least she won't have to appear on Q&A again.
Ms Gillard has confirmed that the doomsayers are right and the apocalypse will hit this month.
"My dear remaining fellow Australians," Ms Gillard says in a brief address posted on YouTube (www.youtube.com/watch?vebtj3gDaE64).
"The end of the world is coming.
"It wasn't Y2K, it wasn't even the carbon price. It turns out the Mayan calendar was true."
Ms Gillard says that while the scientists at the CSIRO can't confirm the news, she is confident that alternative radio station Triple J's prediction is correct.
"Whether the final blow comes from flesh-eating zombies, demonic hell beasts or from the total triumph of K-Pop, if you know one thing about me, it's this: I will always fight for you to the very end," she says with a straight-face, standing at a lectern and flanked by two Australian flags.
"And at least this means I won't have to do Q&A again.
"Good luck to you all."
right wing? i know nothing about politics other than its a con job... good cop bad cop for suckers, governments are servants to the queen or king that should all be shot not innocent kids sad sad worldDave Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 5:35 PM
Knee slappin' Rich
Zombies, Nazis, cigarette packets, climate change etc etc.
Right wingers gone nuts.
Knee slappin' RichBob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 4:32 PM
Exactly what sort of person are you Mr Lord that you find climate change and a UK suicide so knee slapping hilariousexlabor voter Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
What is so funny about someone killing themselves over a prank gone wrong Bob.
Sorry, I fail to see the humour.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:01 PM
Knee slappin' Dick
Haven't had such a good laugh since someone from eons ago said "Don't you worry about that".
Or when Chris Pyne said today that the GFC never happened.
Great link that you made there also "climate change" and a suicide in the UK.
Knee slappin'Bob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:34 PM
It is supposed to be a subliminal parody of the climate sceptics denial of man made global warming.
Her hoax broadcast could not have come at a worst time, coinciding with the Nurses suicide due to a similar prank.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 1:41 PM