- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Human lie detector
4BC Breakfast: A man dubbed the human lie detector Steve Van Aperen talks to Peter and Mary and reveals some of his top secrets. Listen now and comment.
lies,lies,lies ! pollies aren't the only fibbers out there.you could name every profession on Earth and there you would find plenty of willing participants.
Voters should look more at what the incumbents have done in office, and weigh up what the oppositions past records would indicate they might do for better or worse !Ralph Purnell Wednesday 29 May, 2013 - 4:49 PM
Ian Maurice, i agree with the solicitor caller on Saturday mornings program re the " SLUSH FUND", plus other criminal activities that our PM, was involved in. I dont believe these events no matter how odious should be swept under the carpet & dismissed. We all know our PM is an habitual liar & a crim to boot yet I am appalled by the confounding apathy displayed by some of the media.John Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:37 AM
Not a good idea JamesP.
Julia would cause it to overload and burn it out in the first sentence that spewed from her mouth.Rich Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:38 AM
James P, one glaring mistake in your post, Tony doesn't speak.roger Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 12:30 PM
Julia Gillard should be asked in Parliament today by Tony Abbott to sit a Polygraph Test on National TV with Steve Van Aperen, to clear the doubt in the Voters mindsJames P Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 11:29 AM
Well said Dr Craig but we do not trust other men and women of science who lie and decieve for a living so excuse us. However when it comes to climate change/the rise of C02 emmisions due to anthropagenic reasons/ that we will live for ever in a drought/ that sea levels are rising and pacific nations will sink/ blah blah blah blah. But science can tell us if someone is lying by using polygraph invented in 1921 of which the new but soon to be replaced finaly by fMRI which is claimed to be more than 20% more correct than polygraphs which means the polygraph was 20% wrong but USA government on the other hand has research that has shown that the figure of being wrong is 50% or more which is the case, just like a each way bet. This psuedo science unpins their justice system how many people have been executed because of this. The real joke is that the CIA and FBI know all of this but insist on using the evidence of the Polygraph in thier hiring then they take the new agents next door and train them how to beat them, go figure that is intelligence for you particularly when other nations do not use them so much for science my good doctor good on you that you once remembered enough to pass and examination and got a degree that cost a lot of money.mick Friday 15 June, 2012 - 4:28 PM