- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- marg on Mary Collier Press Release you have lost me. moyd was great with Loretta. where is the garden show more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
Human lie detector
4BC Breakfast: A man dubbed the human lie detector Steve Van Aperen talks to Peter and Mary and reveals some of his top secrets. Listen now and comment.
lies,lies,lies ! pollies aren't the only fibbers out there.you could name every profession on Earth and there you would find plenty of willing participants.
Voters should look more at what the incumbents have done in office, and weigh up what the oppositions past records would indicate they might do for better or worse !Ralph Purnell Wednesday 29 May, 2013 - 4:49 PM
Ian Maurice, i agree with the solicitor caller on Saturday mornings program re the " SLUSH FUND", plus other criminal activities that our PM, was involved in. I dont believe these events no matter how odious should be swept under the carpet & dismissed. We all know our PM is an habitual liar & a crim to boot yet I am appalled by the confounding apathy displayed by some of the media.John Monday 3 December, 2012 - 5:37 AM
Not a good idea JamesP.
Julia would cause it to overload and burn it out in the first sentence that spewed from her mouth.Rich Friday 30 November, 2012 - 9:38 AM
James P, one glaring mistake in your post, Tony doesn't speak.roger Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 12:30 PM
Julia Gillard should be asked in Parliament today by Tony Abbott to sit a Polygraph Test on National TV with Steve Van Aperen, to clear the doubt in the Voters mindsJames P Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 11:29 AM
Well said Dr Craig but we do not trust other men and women of science who lie and decieve for a living so excuse us. However when it comes to climate change/the rise of C02 emmisions due to anthropagenic reasons/ that we will live for ever in a drought/ that sea levels are rising and pacific nations will sink/ blah blah blah blah. But science can tell us if someone is lying by using polygraph invented in 1921 of which the new but soon to be replaced finaly by fMRI which is claimed to be more than 20% more correct than polygraphs which means the polygraph was 20% wrong but USA government on the other hand has research that has shown that the figure of being wrong is 50% or more which is the case, just like a each way bet. This psuedo science unpins their justice system how many people have been executed because of this. The real joke is that the CIA and FBI know all of this but insist on using the evidence of the Polygraph in thier hiring then they take the new agents next door and train them how to beat them, go figure that is intelligence for you particularly when other nations do not use them so much for science my good doctor good on you that you once remembered enough to pass and examination and got a degree that cost a lot of money.mick Friday 15 June, 2012 - 4:28 PM