- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Heightism in dating
4BC Good Relations: Dating stylsit, Kim Lal, joins Sally Chesterlaw to talk about body image and heightism when you hit the dating scene. Listen now and join the conversation.
It typically is not about the guy shorter than her. He normally must be in the 5'8 to 6'4 range. 7+ inch taller than her. So she can wear her clown stilts. I mean high heels.
Don't you love women's snotty little remarks about caring about their high heels & making their legs look good but if a guy thinks about a inch or two lift he is mocked. As far as guys bodies going to hell in a hand basket & not caring about their looks is b.s. Guys have the same feelings as you. They don't share their fears & feelings because anything but confidence is met with the woman snooting that it's not attractive. Only little princesses are allowed such. You have no clue how catered to you are. Fake is right.
What a bunch of willfully clueless bigots but it's mighty easy when you don't have to deal with the negative aspects of societies stereotypes. You can just go glob some goop on your face to mask the hideousness along with all your other 50 cent fakery. Then stick your arrogant nose in the air at those angry little short men. Oh well, you like what you like ... & I'd like to knock you through the wall.That 5'4 guy you disrespect Thursday 19 December, 2013 - 5:20 PM
I AM ONLY 5-6, 5-7 IN SHOES WAS TEASED BACK IN HS ABOUT IT. BULLIED TOO. THAT SCARED ME THAT HAVE BEEN ALONE SINCE THEN. I WAS VERY SHY IN FRONT OF ALL KINDS OF WOMEN ALL MY LIFE. PEACE AND GOD BLESSbrian Friday 8 March, 2013 - 11:07 AM