- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
Gun buybacks: failed
4BC Drive: The federal government has called for a national gun register, following a sharp increase in the number of firearms across Australia.
New research shows there are now just as many guns as there were before 1996's Port Arthur massacre, despite two buyback schemes.
Labor MP Andrew has told Gary Hardgrave a nation-wide register of firearms could keep a better track of the issue.
Now I'm starting to wonder why Howard took guns off the good blokes. They could have been popping off the illegal crimminals over there near Broome.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:15 PM
Still makes you wonder what Howard's motive for disarming the good people was, mick.James W Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 10:38 AM
The gun control was to be monitored carefully by the police which were under labor state governments. This did not happen, border control was abandoned since Labor came into power at federal level in 2007 so in come the supply of illegal weapons hence the supply of weapons have not been managed in the hands of crimminals.mick Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:53 AM
Your right mick, makes you wonder what Howard's motive for disarming the good people was.James W Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:16 AM
Typical ALP reinventing the wheel again. We already have a gun register, every time you buy or sell a firearm, you have to get a certificate of purchase of the police, and I know this as I use to own firearms. There is your gun register, simple between the gun owner and the police force, no new over manned over paid government department which is all the ALP is going to achieve. The fact that it is now known that we have more guns than we did before the buyback means that the data must be available from a gun register.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:47 AM
All they ever achieved was to disarm the good people in the community and leave them defenceless with inefficient police and emergency services as evidenced by the Penelope Louise Pratt. The outcome of justice is that the emergency operator involved was reprimanded and counseled and most likely is now on stress leave meanwhile Ms Pratt is murdered so much for being unarmed in todays environment. http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/womans-triple0-call-on-night-she-was-killed-not-passed-to-police-20121030-28hrq.htmlmick Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:36 AM